• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Deadline Thread

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disappointed gasol wasn't dealt yet again. not sure if its lakers want too much or everyone just wants him for nothing
Kobe probably doesnt want him to go

ratenstein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big shit. Kobe got his paycheck and ain't going to play anyway, so the team should've just dumped all of the rest of the roster for whatever they could get or whatever the league would allow.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big shit. Kobe got his paycheck and ain't going to play anyway, so the team should've just dumped all of the rest of the roster for whatever they could get or whatever the league would allow.

:agree: It's time short buss kind of gets clued in on the fact that Kobe is no longer a factor in Laker mgt decisions. His time is now past. Time now to bolster their youngin's.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad that the Suns didn't waste a 1st round pick on a guy who at best could help them reach the 2nd round & likely wouldn't be on this team next season. It is better to stick to the rebuilding plan for the future than it is giving up a mid 1st round pick for instant mediocre success.

I am not sure what the Lakers are thinking. Rumors were that they were asking for a mid to lottery 1st round pick for Gasol. They should have just took what they could get for him & increase the odds of catching the bucks for the worst team in the NBA. Still clinging to hope that LA is this great destination & Gasol will want to go through this mess again next season for less money.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can always count on you to point out something negative about Indy. Shit lol. Wasn't that 4 point play from Larry Johnson good enough for you? What did Indy do to you?

I'm a big Knick fan. Became a Pacers fan watching the Knicks and Pacers go at it all the time. Loved it.

How was posting that tweet a negative? All it says is that the odds haven't changed after the trade.

I thought it was informative,myself.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was posting that tweet a negative? All it says is that the odds haven't changed after the trade.

I thought it was informative,myself.

Maybe you are being truthful. I'm not sure. I have just seen you talk a little smack about Indy before.

tumblr_lqwro4UcNX1qid9ybo1_500.gif

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering Indy was the only team of the top 5 in odds to win the title this year to make a move at the deadline and was the biggest trade of them all.....I just thought it was informative.

I'm sure if Indy didn't make a move and San Antonio did....RJ would have tweeted if there was or wasn't movement in the odds.

And of course I talk smack against Indy.....any NYK fan old enough to watch those 90's series will do so until they die. At least I will.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen it talked about in a few places today but apparently Houston turned down Rajon Rondo in exchange for Chandler Parsons and 2 1st round picks. Well that just bums me out because that could have been really interesting, especially if Hou then flipped Lin or Asik for a shooter.