• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toughest schedule in history?

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think sometimes you lads walk around with a chip on your shoulder. Ole King can have a good football conversation without having to prove who has the longest dong. Just the same, if you want to get in a pissing match, I can always play. I figured you boys would want to shoot the shit a little about the upcoming game rather than play ring around the roses. I suppose you lads probably eat a few too many paint chips though...or else you're simply just living proof of the damage that inbreeding can do to the human brain.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the BIG XII!

I think its great for the WVU program. Are you guys not happy to be out of the Big Least?

We just need to add a couple of teams out east to help you guys out with local games and this conference will continue to get better. Morgantown is no easy joint to play in and I can't wait till I make the trip.

I think for most of the fans we are happy, I'm ecstatic.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame ass fan???? LMAO. I know you have probably never step foot outside of your trailer park there Hambone Hollar there in WV but make a trip to College Station some time lad and come to Kyle Field and then tell me all about those lame ass fans. What a maroon!

That is what we were told by the majority of the fans from the other schools in the conference. They said they sure were glad to get rid of them retards....... they warned us about trying to have a conversation involving whits with people who don't have any. They told us how delusional you guys were, like having to make up National Championships over 100 years ago to try to impress the SEC. Some of the UT fans even told us that while Lubbock was the scum on the bottom of the barrel, that College Station was the scum under the barrel.

You may as well go back to Glen Oaks and craw back in bed with your Dad. What a ass wipe, stick that ass back in your mouth ATM.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame ass fan???? LMAO. I know you have probably never step foot outside of your trailer park there Hambone Hollar there in WV but make a trip to College Station some time lad and come to Kyle Field and then tell me all about those lame ass fans. What a maroon!

By the way Texas has ranks higher then WV not only in numbers but % of housing living in trailer parks. If you can read, try reading the U.S. census, maroon!

https://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/ranks/rank38.html

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall bringing up the SEC yet in this conversation ole buddy. I didn't downgrade your schedule either. If you're gonna cry wolf at least have some sound reasons for it. I was just noting that we played a tough schedule too.

No... you didn't bring up the SEC... by bad.

And, no... you didn't downgrade our schedule either.

For some reason, you wanted all of us to know your team had played more ranked teams than ours. I don't think anyone was comparing our schedule to any other school's... especially A&M's... correct me if I am wrong there.

The article was about WVU... and comparing this year's schedule to our past. Not A&M or any other school.

We all know the SEC West is the most highly rated division in college football. We all know A&M is in the SEC West. We all know you beat a top 10 USCe in the first game of the season. While not cheering SEC... it is implied with your reference to how many ranked teams you played this year... right?

Same old... same old...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think sometimes you lads walk around with a chip on your shoulder. Ole King can have a good football conversation without having to prove who has the longest dong. Just the same, if you want to get in a pissing match, I can always play. I figured you boys would want to shoot the shit a little about the upcoming game rather than play ring around the roses. I suppose you lads probably eat a few too many paint chips though...or else you're simply just living proof of the damage that inbreeding can do to the human brain.

I'm your Huckleberry!!...:suds:

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what we were told by the majority of the fans from the other schools in the conference. They said they sure were glad to get rid of them retards....... they warned us about trying to have a conversation involving whits with people who don't have any. They told us how delusional you guys were, like having to make up National Championships over 100 years ago to try to impress the SEC. Some of the UT fans even told us that while Lubbock was the scum on the bottom of the barrel, that College Station was the scum under the barrel.

You may as well go back to Glen Oaks and craw back in bed with your Dad. What a ass wipe, stick that ass back in your mouth ATM.

Well lad, if you believe all the crap you heard from those so called fans of schools in the B12 conference then you probably also believed ole RichRod too when he sat your little hillbilly ass in his lap, patted you on your pumpkin head, gave you a big kiss on the cheek, and told you how much he loved you and how he was never gonna leave you. I know playing hide the salami with ole RichRod and then having your poor little heart broken was probably as devastating as the time your little sister said she wanted to date some other brothers and that you two could still just be friends, but that was still no excuse to go burn a perfectly good couch in the grass in front of your rusted out mobile home or to kick your poor ole coon dog over the top of the front porch.

Answer me honestly Cletus, have you ever been to College Station? Now, I know the answer is no because most likely you've never strayed more than a couple of miles from your trailer park and have no clue as to what a city even looks like. Now is your chance to learn lad under the tutelage of the King. I have a homework assignment for you Buford....so get out your Big Chief tablet and your crayons and write these questions down:

How many football national championships does A&M have and how many does WVU have?
What is the amount of money for WVU's university endowment and what is it for A&M?
How many people will Kyle Field hold and how many will Milan Puskar hold?
How many conference championships has A&M won all-time and how many has WVU won?
Which team has more bowl wins and which team has finished the year ranked more times?
How much athletic revenue does A&M average vs. what WVU does?
Which school is one of just 60 with a prestigious AAU membership (I know this won't make any sense to you Cletus, but try to play along anyhow) and which one has some of the highest crime ratings on campus and the lowest academic ratings?

I could give you more lad but for a mental midget like you this might be a two-week assignment already.

BTW, when you are finished with your assignment Cletus, please report back to me and tell me all about how much better off the B12 is with your Mounties....I love to hear you lie Cletus.

P.S. I was actually in bed with your Mom (All 325 pounds of her... BTW) and she said I was a much better kisser than any of her inbred son's were.......just sayin lad....

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason, you wanted all of us to know your team had played more ranked teams than ours. I don't think anyone was comparing our schedule to any other school's... especially A&M's... correct me if I am wrong there.

The article was about WVU... and comparing this year's schedule to our past. Not A&M or any other school.

We all know the SEC West is the most highly rated division in college football. We all know A&M is in the SEC West. We all know you beat a top 10 USCe in the first game of the season. While not cheering SEC... it is implied with your reference to how many ranked teams you played this year... right?

Same old... same old...

Damn old sheep humper, I was just trying to join the conversation. Should I have entered the thread saying something about WVU? Dude, can't you stand a little information from a different perspective without pissing in your panties? There was nothing implied about the SEC or anything else. Try to picture it this way for an analogy and maybe you'll catch the point:

Cletus: "Hey Buford, I humped 5 sheep and two cousins today....how about that?"
Buford: "Well, I humped 3 sheep and 7 cousins today....and only three of them had some teeth left."
Cletus: "I saw you slip that SEC reference in there Buford. Just for that I am gonna go cry in the barn with my girlfriend ole Bessy!!!"
Buford: :L

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same old... same old...

Damn old sheep humper, I was just trying to join the conversation. Should I have entered the thread saying something about WVU? Dude, can't you stand a little information from a different perspective without pissing in your panties? There was nothing implied about the SEC or anything else. Try to picture it this way for an analogy and maybe you'll catch the point:

Buford: "Well, I humped 3 sheep and 7 cousins today....and only three of them had some teeth left."
Cletus: "I saw you slip that SEC reference in there Buford. Just for that I am gonna go cry in the barn with my girlfriend ole Bessy!!!"

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. I was actually in bed with your Mom (All 325 pounds of her... BTW) and she said I was a much better kisser than any of her inbred son's were.......just sayin lad....

Here you crossed the line, my mother died 2 days before Thanksgiving after a long battle with cancer. Hopefully something you never have to face, from here I will no longer have any communication with you except to say go fuck your self.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think "ever" is a strong word to use. I would put Iowa's schedule in 2003 up against it.

2003 Iowa - 10-3 and finished #8 in both polls

Miami (OH) - W 21-3 - Miami went 13-1 and was #10 in final AP Poll. #13 in final Coaches Poll
Buffalo - W 56-7 - Buff went 1-11
@ Iowa St - W 40-21 - ISU went 2-10
Arizona St - W 21-2 - ASU was #16 on game day but went 7-5
@ Michigan St - L 20-10 - MSU went 8-5
Michigan - W 30-27 - Mich was #9 on game day. Went 10-3. Big 10 champs and lost in Rose Bowl. #6 final AP #7 final Coaches
@ Ohio St - L 19-10 - tOSU was #8 on game day. Went 11-2. Won Fiesta Bowl. #4 in final AP and Coaches
Penn St - W 26-14 - PSU went 3-9
Illinois - W 41-10 - Ill went 1-11
@ Purdue - L 27-14 - Pur was #16 on game day, went 9-4, #18 in final AP, #19 in final Coaches
Minnesota - W 40-22 - Minn was #19 on game day. went 10-3, #20 in final AP, #17 in final Coaches
@ Wisconsin - W 27-21 - Wis went 7-6
Florida (Outback Bowl) - W 37-17 - FL was #17 on game day. went 8-5. #24 final AP, #25 final Coaches

Opponents' combined record - 90-75

That year, Iowa faced four teams that had 10+ wins, 3 that finished top 10 in the AP Poll (going 2-1 vs them), played 6 ranked teams.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, the thread is whether this year is WVU s toughest, not anyone else's....

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit...

Alright...fair enough.

But I don't like the article. It only points out the rankings on game day and not end of season. In Iowa's season I brought up, I consider Miami (OH) a quality win and Arizona State not, but the article would talk about Arizona State because they were #16 on game day.

Last edited by a moderator:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you crossed the line, my mother died 2 days before Thanksgiving after a long battle with cancer. Hopefully something you never have to face, from here I will no longer have any communication with you except to say go fuck your self.

So sorry Mike, I feel for your loss. Tough to lose a loved one in the family holiday season..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King… don't go soft on me…

You start a conversation with this post… look how big my dong is…

You could have played 6 Top 25 teams like A&M did lads.

Then say… I don't have to prove my dong is long…

And, act like some pussy when I respond to your semantics game… figuring that's exactly what you wanted to do… get into a pissing match… and play…

I don't give a shit about this stuff. It is all a game. I thought you were looking for a little back and forth like the old CBS days.

Just busting your balls old friend…

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think "ever" is a strong word to use. I would put Iowa's schedule in 2003 up against it.

2003 Iowa - 10-3 and finished #8 in both polls

Miami (OH) - W 21-3 - Miami went 13-1 and was #10 in final AP Poll. #13 in final Coaches Poll
Buffalo - W 56-7 - Buff went 1-11
@ Iowa St - W 40-21 - ISU went 2-10
Arizona St - W 21-2 - ASU was #16 on game day but went 7-5
@ Michigan St - L 20-10 - MSU went 8-5
Michigan - W 30-27 - Mich was #9 on game day. Went 10-3. Big 10 champs and lost in Rose Bowl. #6 final AP #7 final Coaches
@ Ohio St - L 19-10 - tOSU was #8 on game day. Went 11-2. Won Fiesta Bowl. #4 in final AP and Coaches
Penn St - W 26-14 - PSU went 3-9
Illinois - W 41-10 - Ill went 1-11
@ Purdue - L 27-14 - Pur was #16 on game day, went 9-4, #18 in final AP, #19 in final Coaches
Minnesota - W 40-22 - Minn was #19 on game day. went 10-3, #20 in final AP, #17 in final Coaches
@ Wisconsin - W 27-21 - Wis went 7-6
Florida (Outback Bowl) - W 37-17 - FL was #17 on game day. went 8-5. #24 final AP, #25 final Coaches

Opponents' combined record - 90-75

That year, Iowa faced four teams that had 10+ wins, 3 that finished top 10 in the AP Poll (going 2-1 vs them), played 6 ranked teams.

:suds::omg::yahoo::gaah:

:doh:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit...

Alright...fair enough.

But I don't like the article. It only points out the rankings on game day and not end of season. In Iowa's season I brought up, I consider Miami (OH) a quality win and Arizona State not, but the article would talk about Arizona State because they were #16 on game day.

First off… who cares about Iowa? This is a WVU board…

Secondly… the article is clearly dated, and the author includes both ranking at game day and current ranking as of the date of the article… Dec. 3rd. The author did not write this at the end of the season… since the season has yet to end.

If you're going to critique… at least do so with proper logic.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So king what happened to A &M this year. Mouth guys used to be pretty good when you played in a conference without Bama.

And BTW, you could not even beat a team from Mississippi this year. How do think you can compete with the inbreads.

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I was supposed to know that? Give me a break. You were the one who decided to play rough. Sorry you couldn't handle it lad.

By the way, I am truly sorry for your loss. The truth be told my mother died a few years ago and she died on Thanksgiving Day, so I know exactly how it feels. I would also note that you told me to go get back in bed with my Dad first. Did you happen to know that he was dead too and it would be real hard to crawl in that vase of ashes with him now. Again, I am sorry for your loss but just the same, don't try to lay a guilt trip on me for playing the game that you started.

kingbd1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King… don't go soft on me…

You start a conversation with this post… look how big my dong is…

Then say… I don't have to prove my dong is long…

And, act like some pussy when I respond to your semantics game… figuring that's exactly what you wanted to do… get into a pissing match… and play…

I don't give a shit about this stuff. It is all a game. I thought you were looking for a little back and forth like the old CBS days.

Just busting your balls old friend…

All in good fun sir. The truth be told, I was actually just trying to get a conversation going. I would love to hear some insight about this matchup from some of you sheep kissers.