• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough Week ahead for NJD

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Finally Kovy you shoot you score! They had an earlier 2on1 and he tried to pass it. Just grip it and rip it.

Butler did look good out there. Wonder if the snow storm will have a physical/mental effect sat @1. It is at 1 right

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler has good control of the puck... hope to catch an encore as i saw the game at work...

lets go devils!

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Kovys goal was gorgeous. That's what all that money is for. Anybody remember the last time he stole a puck like that when he was a Thrasher? His game has advanced a lot since he put on the black and red. He's a much better two way player now.

offtopic but anybody ever met Kovy? Is he a nice guy or a dick? Seems like a nice but no nonsense type.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now let's go get at least 3 points this weekend. Pens are due to lay an egg and we are finally playing well.

Butler has looked good, Greene hitting the net is nice and like many have said, SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK KOVY!!! Can't wait till Sunday night, we better win that one anyhow.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah Kovy seems like he's really chill. Read on tg blog when he was out doing an optional skate he said "the kids are in school I had nothing to do so why not skate". That's funny to me.

Sundays game is at night on national tv that's a tough spot on the road. So tomorrow I can see the devils hetting the w

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may not like Kovy, but I can't see him being a dick. He's probably just as nice of a guy as Elias and Clarkson are

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kovy is leading the league in ice time for a forward. He is threat on penalty kill. Coach is happy with him. Kovy was not thrilled that he wasn't scoring. Thats a good thing for us to hear.

I am sorry, but nobody else on the team takes the puck like that calmly and shoots an inch inside the post and in.
His passing skills are also underrated. Half the time his linemates cannot handle the pass because they have no idea how he threaded it to them.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am a Kovy fan and I am hoping he can do better production wise. He knows it too. Would love to see big performances from him against the Penguins.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things that amazes me most about Kovy is his ability to bat pucks out of the air and control them with ease. He's knocked down countless passes on the PK and is able to take off down the ice in a way very few can. His hand eye and stickwork are freakish.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
^ Definitely. These are things casual fans don't see. Not saying anybody here is a casual fan, but fans and people who also played hockey realize these things. I mean I can see when he is out of position defensively or screws up too. But he is a player that when he has the puck, you almost wait for something great to happen. And when it doesnt, yea, little bit of disappointment.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What impressed me more then Kovy's shorty last night was his pass in the 1st to Matteau that he should've buried. Reminded me a lot of how he setup Zajac's OT goal in the 1st round against Florida last season. How Kovy is able to drag multiple defenders with him to get another guy a better shot or completely wide open is special. Someone before mentioned he's an underrated passer. Thats spot on.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What impressed me more then Kovy's shorty last night was his pass in the 1st to Matteau that he should've buried. Reminded me a lot of how he setup Zajac's OT goal in the 1st round against Florida last season. How Kovy is able to drag multiple defenders with him to get another guy a better shot or completely wide open is special. Someone before mentioned he's an underrated passer. Thats spot on.

He's able to do this even when he doesn't have the puck. If you watch, teams constantly cheat to his side giving everyone else more room. It's subtle things that make him so ridiculous.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my dark powers must not be abused.... playoff only...

Hey man, with a 48-game season it might as well be the playoffs every night because it's a sprint not a marathon so here ya go..

voodoo-doll-pittsburgh-penguins.gif

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
o man! have to harness that power and not use it up!