• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough Sledding Ahead

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it would be refreshing to not hear about firing people after every loss. There is a time for that and in Seattle's case it should be after the season is over.
We aren't the Rams.

And most wins

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta call BS on this. 1st of all you are purely guessing. 2nd, Baldwins double move in the 1st drive which should have been a TD, was a beautifully set up play for a TD but the QB overthrew it.
To bad you cant see proper execution by all players except for the throw.

What is the deal then? Normally wilson would drop that ball right into baldwins arms. He overthrows, he underthrows, he throws into triple coverage. Its extremely unlike him, like he is pressing.

If thats not it, what is it?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the deal then? Normally wilson would drop that ball right into baldwins arms. He overthrows, he underthrows, he throws into triple coverage. Its extremely unlike him, like he is pressing.

If a WR is wide open and the QB misses the target, blame the QB. I don't know what else to tell you. Execution was perfect on Baldwins and Graham's plays. The throw was off.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a believer in Rawls for the long haul... I think we'll need a different RB eventually... Looking forward to Prosise coming back next week though...

But I agree with your comment about the OL...

Wait, is Prosise really coming back next week?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are his throws off? Thats my question. We havent seen him play this bad ever, even as a rookie.

My hypothesis is obvious, wilson has loat confidence in our offense. The coaches are garbage, the playcalling is garbage, and outside a few players the personel is garbage

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's having a rough stretch?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are his throws off? Thats my question. We havent seen him play this bad ever, even as a rookie.

My hypothesis is obvious, wilson has loat confidence in our offense. The coaches are garbage, the playcalling is garbage, and outside a few players the personel is garbage

Start at your conclusion and work backwards.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's having a rough stretch?

Could be, but why now? Year 5 he should be hitting his prime and having a career year. Instead he is having his worst year bar none

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, but why now? Year 5 he should be hitting his prime and having a career year. Instead he is having his worst year bar none

Because sometimes QB's have rough stretches? Why did some PACKER FANS start posting threads about the generally accepted best QB in the game being 'done,' earlier this year?

Rodgers is no 2nd year player. He's more of a veteran that Wilson is by far.

There's bumps in the road.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has been so good for this team that some of you are just spoiled rotten little cry babies.

Is Wilson off? yes and he use to over throw wide open deep passes ALL the time even BEFORE this bad stretch now he is under throwing them. Wilson may not get his touch back this season but you can bet he will be better next year.

Look at all the great QB's and they have stretches where they just play poorly. Plus this Oline and lack of a consistent running game isn't helping at all.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good grief... You are one of those guys that will never be satisfied...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a statistical fact, this is his worst year.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a statistical fact, this is his worst year.

But what conclusions do you draw from that 'fact?'

1. It's a bump in the road of his potentially HOF career
2. He's a declining asset, sell high, let's start drafting his eventual replacement.

In the Snugg household, they tend to look through the glass half fucking empty, the sky is falling, OMFG, we're doomed! lens.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. He's a declining asset, sell high, let's start drafting his eventual replacement.

In the Snugg household, they tend to look through the glass half fucking empty, the sky is falling, OMFG, we're doomed! lens.

No, in the Snugg household it's "If we drink the rest of the glass then, IT"S EMPTY!!!!"

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thank you for putting words in my mouth, but i have made no such conclusions.

i dont know what the problem is with him right now, but my suspicion is the problem starts with the offensive coaching staff.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you for putting words in my mouth, but i have made no such conclusions.

i dont know what the problem is with him right now, but my suspicion is the problem starts with the offensive coaching staff.

Sure, in some small sense I put 'words in your mouth.' But it's not exactly a big surprise to anyone here that you see the worst in pretty much everything.

So yeah, I probably went too far in implying that you want to trade Wilson, but again, you ALWAYS default to the worst scenario. So Russ has to be struggling because the coaches suck (even though he supports them), not just because it's been a rough injury filled year for him, where he's had to work extra hard to maintain that calm he's famous for because our O-line makes peanuts, and is a work in progress.

I used the Rodgers example upthread, and you ignored it, because it doesn't fit your start at your conclusion narrative.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is in his mid 30s though, its expected that a qb will eventually regress with age.

Anyways, did you hear about sherman going after bevell on the sideline? That makes two players that we know of that have gone aftrr bevell for his bad play calling

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, is Prosise really coming back next week?

I was listening to John Clayton on Tuesday prior to this game and he said there was a good chance he could be back for the AZ game... I haven't heard if it is a given or not...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's. It Wilsons
Rodgers is in his mid 30s though, its expected that a qb will eventually regress with age.

Anyways, did you hear about sherman going after bevell on the sideline? That makes two players that we know of that have gone aftrr bevell for his bad play calling

He's 33. 30-35 is most franchise QBs prime.