• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough Sledding Ahead

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is in his mid 30s though, its expected that a qb will eventually regress with age.

Anyways, did you hear about sherman going after bevell on the sideline? That makes two players that we know of that have gone aftrr bevell for his bad play calling

So then why did Rogers come back and KILL IT, in the last number of games? Why did he eat us alive?

And no, didn't hear about it. Post a link.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then why did Rogers come back and KILL IT, in the last number of games? Why did he eat us alive?

And no, didn't hear about it. Post a link.

I didn't get a chance to read the story yet but sounded like Sherm and PC had a heart to heart after the game.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a statistical fact, this is his worst year.
So we agree he has had the same play caller since he entered the league and now he makes more bad decisions than he has in the past.
I blame the guy throwing the ball. His OL contributes to that particular problem, not the OL coach.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get a chance to read the story yet but sounded like Sherm and PC had a heart to heart after the game.

Just finished listening to Brock and Salk. Heh. The two different takes on 'the call' and the hangover from same are almost like the way things go on this board.

Sherm steps over the line now and then. NFCCG against the 9ers was one. This was another.

Listening to Salk parrott the 'Bevell made a horrible call, EVERYONE says so,' and not get called on it, just made me weary.

If you repeat shit often enough it becomes the narrative.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is in his mid 30s though, its expected that a qb will eventually regress with age.

Anyways, did you hear about sherman going after bevell on the sideline? That makes two players that we know of that have gone aftrr bevell for his bad play calling
You must think he is correct in busting Bevells balls.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished listening to Brock and Salk. Heh. The two different takes on 'the call' and the hangover from same are almost like the way things go on this board.

Sherm steps over the line now and then. NFCCG against the 9ers was one. This was another.

Listening to Salk parrott the 'Bevell made a horrible call, EVERYONE says so,' and not get called on it, just made me weary.

If you repeat shit often enough it becomes the narrative.

I have to admit that these guys need to stay focused and not worry about the other side of the ball.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must think he is correct in busting Bevells balls.

yes, its been an undercurrent for years now but i think the players may finally be losing their faith and confidence in our offense. i do believe that is the reason why wilson is having a down year and forcing horrible throws.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that these guys need to stay focused and not worry about the other side of the ball.

B+S were using the metaphor of Pete being like a Dad.

This is from ESPN.

espn said:
"I love Richard. I just flat-out love the dude, and I've been with him through so much and watched him grow and do so many unbelievable things. We made it through it. He knows that wasn't right. He's just so fiery, and we've seen him before. He'll speak for himself on that. But I feel very good about where he is right now. We're going to be all right.

"It was too bad. It was a distraction to the game. And that's not the way it's supposed to go."

Carroll was asked later in the day if he viewed Sherman's actions as insubordination.

"I think if we weren't able to come back from that, I think so," he said. "I think it would depend. It would depend on how the meeting went. The meeting went very well, and it was very clear.

"That doesn't mean that it was OK. That doesn't mean that it wasn't something that needed to be addressed. He was the only guy that was in my office this morning. So we went right after it. I was going to make my decision on how to move forward based on what happened and how we communicated. And I feel very good about it."

Very Dad-like.

He's the perfect guy for THIS team. I imagine if he was in a different situation, he might not have had this work like it has.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, its been an undercurrent for years now but i think the players may finally be losing their faith and confidence in our offense. i do believe that is the reason why wilson is having a down year and forcing horrible throws.

And again, that means that P+J are incompetent at worst, or sloppy at best.

You actually believe that?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B+S were using the metaphor of Pete being like a Dad.

This is from ESPN.

Very Dad-like.

He's the perfect guy for THIS team. I imagine if he was in a different situation, he might not have had this work like it has.

The respect level on both sides is through the roof. Let's hope Sherm can move on as we know PC probably has.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, that means that P+J are incompetent at worst, or sloppy at best.

You actually believe that?

no it just means they are loyal to a fault with certain people, bevell and kearse being PRIME examples.

lets face it, carroll is NOT an offensive guy and thus far schneider has not shown a knack for picking offensive players the way he has with defense. sure he has had some good to great picks like wilson and locket, but by and large he hasnt hit on many good offensive players.

i think they have a "philosophy" of a strong run game and a deep passing attack. but the rest they leave up to bevell and cable.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it just means they are loyal to a fault with certain people, bevell and kearse being PRIME examples.

lets face it, carroll is NOT an offensive guy and thus far schneider has not shown a knack for picking offensive players the way he has with defense. sure he has had some good to great picks like wilson and locket, but by and large he hasnt hit on many good offensive players.

i think they have a "philosophy" of a strong run game and a deep passing attack. but the rest they leave up to bevell and cable.

So then by being stubbornly loyal, they're hurting the team. Sloppy or incompetent.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, carroll and schneider have shown they are not offensive guys, they know far more about defense. i wouldnt say thats incompetence, i would say complacence because they refuse to change anything when its obvious changes need to be made.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change anything, i mean changing the coaches.

Lynch was an asbolute home run, harvin busted and graham has been ok. Bevell has shown an inability to utilize those two guys to their fullest. Utilising a hof rb is somethin anyone could do

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change anything, i mean changing the coaches.

Lynch was an asbolute home run, harvin busted and graham has been ok. Bevell has shown an inability to utilize those two guys to their fullest. Utilising a hof rb is somethin anyone could do

Then why hadn't anyone done if before Lynch got here?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, carroll and schneider have shown they are not offensive guys, they know far more about defense. i wouldnt say thats incompetence, i would say complacence because they refuse to change anything when its obvious changes need to be made.

Heh. Sure it is, if it's OBVIOUS that changes have to be made, and they REFUSE to, then they're incompetent.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why hadn't anyone done if before Lynch got here?

Buffalo didnt hardly play him, they couldnt handle his personality.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo didnt hardly play him, they couldnt handle his personality.
His first two years he had 250 and 280 carries. The next two seasons Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller took away his playing time. But he was the workhorse back the first two seasons.