• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough Sledding Ahead

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way things are coming in with the weather the predictions are that most of the heavy stuff will be done by noon so am thinking there may not be much coming down during the game. I just have no clue at what time of day they clear the snow off the tarp on the field and then get the tarp off so that the field is ready for the players to warm up. They cart all the snow out that is on top if the tarp so am guessing it is not done real quickly

I was kind of hoping for a snow storm, haven't seen one of those games live on tv in a while.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about what i expected. This Offense is down right just bad. Like i have Stated up until last week they were worse than the 49ers for PPG.

This is why i also wanted that Tampa game to eat at them as to not let another performance like that happen. To remember the discussed they had and to make sure it NEVER happened again.....2 times now in 3 weeks. Doesn't look good at all.

Yes Wilson was WAY off today but so where his WR's hands on 2 of his picks. You could see it out there that they had every chance to put up numbers and they just didn't and Wilson was a major cause of it again but not the only one. This team just isn't right and has not been since day 1. Thankfully the Next Two are at home and they finish with the 49ers on the road.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about what i expected. This Offense is down right just bad. Like i have Stated up until last week they were worse than the 49ers for PPG.

This is why i also wanted that Tampa game to eat at them as to not let another performance like that happen. To remember the discussed they had and to make sure it NEVER happened again.....2 times now in 3 weeks. Doesn't look good at all.

Yes Wilson was WAY off today but so where his WR's hands on 2 of his picks. You could see it out there that they had every chance to put up numbers and they just didn't and Wilson was a major cause of it again but not the only one. This team just isn't right and has not been since day 1. Thankfully the Next Two are at home and they finish with the 49ers on the road.

Seahawks need to go to work and clean this crap up ... I can only hope this was a wake-up call ... It's been 5-6 years since we've been beat up like that... We were sloppy in every aspect

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody still want to pretend all the turds they are dropping on the road are just outliers? the outlier was in NE, every other road game has been a disaster.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody still want to pretend all the turds they are dropping on the road are just outliers? the outlier was in NE, every other road game has been a disaster.

Yes the Win at NE is not like the others that is for sure. Thing is that Win at NE shows what this team Can do when they pull their heads out if you get my meaning. Even the Defense has not got enough blame because they have some good games, real good games but then Pow. Wouldn't mind Snagging Gus Bradley back this offseason if he is available.

Move on from Cable now that we seem to have a solid starting point at both Guards and Center. Draft a Tackle next year and start puting some picks on either 2nd to 3rd round DB talent. Offense is hurting but i think putting a couple competent tackles out there would help Very much.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole offense needs to be rebuilt, top to bottom. The defense will be fine with a little depth and health, its fundamentally sound. The offense is a cluster fvck of epic proportions

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only the last two have been disasters... We won in NY as well and barely lost in NO's...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense put up 13 on a bad defense, i wouldnt be too happy about that.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 points on a bottom ranked defense IS a disaster. If not for the defensive td, its over before the sad attempt at a game winning fade route.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A CF of epic proportions would be the O of Stan Gelbaugh. Just saying.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but the talent on this team is leaps and bounds ahead of the glorious gelbaugh offense. And yet, still we struggle to score 10 on the road.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya but the talent on this team is leaps and bounds ahead of the glorious gelbaugh offense. And yet, still we struggle to score 10 on the road.

-----------1992-------------------2016---------------Advantage
QB - Stan Gelbaugh---------Russell Wilson-----------2016
HB - Chris Warren-----------Thomas Rawls-----------1992
FB - John L. Williams-------Will Tukuafu--------------1992
WR - Louis Clark------------Doug Baldwin-------------2016
WR - Tommy Kane----------Jermaine Kearse---------2016
WR - Brian Blades----------Tyler Lockett--------------1992
TE - Ron Heller-------------Jimmy Graham-----------2016
LT - Ray Roberts------------George Fant--------------1992
LG - Andy Heck-------------Mark Glowinski----------1992
C - Joe Tofflemire----------Justin Britt----------------2016
RG - Derrick Brilz----------Germaine Ifedi------------1992
RT - Bill Hitchcock---------Bradley Sowell------------1992

DE - Jeff Bryant------------Michael Bennett-----------2016
DT - Joe Nash--------------Ahtyba Rubin--------------1992
DT - Cortez Kennedy------Tony McDaniel-------------1992
DE - Tony Woods----------Cliff Avril-------------------2016
OLB - Terry Wooden-------KJ Wright------------------2016
MLB - Dave Wyman-------Bobby Wagner-------------2016
OLB - Rufus Porter--------Mike Morgan---------------1992
CB - Dwayne Harper------Richard Sherman----------2016
CB - Patrick Hunter-------DeShawn Shead------------1992
CB - Brian Davis----------Jeremy Lane----------------2016
FS - Eugene Robinson----Steven Terrell---------------1992
SS - Robert Blackmon----Kam Chancellor-------------2016

K - John Kasay------------Steven Hauschka-----------1992
P - Rick Tuten-------------Jon Ryan---------------------1992
KR - Chris Warren--------Tyler Lockett----------------2016

HC - Tom Flores----------Pete Carroll-----------------2016
OC - Larry Kennan-------Darrell Bevell---------------2016
DC - Tom Catlin----------Kris Richard-----------------2016
GM - Tom Flores---------John Scneider---------------2016
OW - Ken Behring-------Paul Allen--------------------2016

These are all subjective on who was the more talented player - but I'm sure it's not too hard to see that the real advantage the current team has over the 1992 team is the leadership.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna argue position by position, but the difference in qb is huge and that really is whats so sickening about this offense.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna argue position by position, but the difference in qb is huge and that really is whats so sickening about this offense.

Well it's not surprising that you default to 'sickening.'

It's a process. It's not fantasy football. They have to transition to what they're going to be in real life, real time. That O-line isn't going to build itself. Cleveland is not in the business of giving away one of their only assets to give Seattle another Lombardi this year.

We all knew that the O-line had the potential to be a problem.

Hell you've been banging the Cable drum for ages now.

We're probably not going to win a Superbowl this year.

With Schneider running the show, we should continue to draft well, and be perennial contenders. I'm looking forward to that.

YRMV.

When I asked you how old you were, I wonder if you were old enough to really appreciate the down decades.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should sicken everyone when our offense cant muster even 2 tds against average or bad defenses on the road.

And yes im old enough to remember the bad years, i witnessed them live for many years.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, and it's been Russell who's been playing like Stan Gelbaugh the last 2 road games. If Russell doesn't throw 7 picks the last 2 games, and completes even 60% of his passes - let alone his season average of 64%, I'm not sure we are looking at 8-4-1. If Russell turns it around, the offense will too.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should sicken everyone when our offense cant muster even 2 tds against average or bad defenses on the road.

And yes im old enough to remember the bad years, i witnessed them live for many years.

I tend to reserve 'sicken' for family members dying or getting Alzheimer's, you know, actual 'sickening' stuff. YRMV.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and it's been Russell who's been playing like Stan Gelbaugh the last 2 road games. If Russell doesn't throw 7 picks the last 2 games, and completes even 60% of his passes - let alone his season average of 64%, I'm not sure we are looking at 8-4-1. If Russell turns it around, the offense will too.

I feel like he has lost his confidence, forcing things because he knows theres nothing there in the offense. H

My other thought, an injury nobody has told us about.