• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough day to be a Gator ...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Edwards grabbed his girlfriend by the neck (no, not the throat) during an argument.
Well, thank goodness he only grabbed his girl by the neck, and not the throat ... neck grabbing women beaters are ok, so long as they don't grab the throat. SMMFH. Gators fans gonna gator fan.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, thank goodness he only grabbed his girl by the neck, and not the throat ... neck grabbing women beaters are ok, so long as they don't grab the throat. SMMFH. Gators fans gonna gator fan.

It was dumb, but it’s not like he busted her right in the face.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was dumb, but it’s not like he busted her right in the face.
If that was supposed to be a better way to put it, I don't think you accomplished what you were trying to accomplish.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was supposed to be a better way to put it, I don't think you accomplished what you were trying to accomplish.

They were having an argument and he grabbed her. Obviously you can’t do that and some disciplinary action will have to be taken. That said, he had no intent to cause harm and did not actually cause any harm. It would have been different if he had. UF boots players who strike females - first Offense, zero tolerance.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were having an argument and he grabbed her. Obviously you can’t do that and some disciplinary action will have to be taken. That said, he had no intent to cause harm and did not actually cause any harm. It would have been different if he had. UF boots players who strike females - first Offense, zero tolerance.

Choking is OK? Alrighty then.

"Guys, don't punch the crazy bitch, choke her down. It allows deniable plausibility."

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not ...
LOL ... all depends on whether you are really good. SMH.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine everyday is a tough day to be a Gator.

Seriously, how do they wipe their ass with those short arms.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking is OK? Alrighty then.

"Guys, don't punch the crazy bitch, choke her down. It allows deniable plausibility."

No. Choking too. That’s not what happened in this case though.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently not ...
LOL ... all depends on whether you are really good. SMH.

That was at Mississippi State. Also as I recall, didn’t that dude hit some chick who was hitting his sister?

In any case, that was not UF and a lot of disciplinary actions at UF are out of the Coach’s hands.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine everyday is a tough day to be a Gator.

Seriously, how do they wipe their ass with those short arms.

For the last 30 years or so? By using a bulldawg. :D

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was at Mississippi State. Also as I recall, didn’t that dude hit some chick who was hitting his sister?

In any case, that was not UF and a lot of disciplinary actions at UF are out of the Coach’s hands.
That quote was yesterday, not while he was at MSU. He was being asked about his coach and 2 players at UF, all accused of being abusive to women in the past couple of weeks.

A tone deaf response if there ever was one. But then again you are ok with grabbing your girl but the neck so long as you don't choke her.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That quote was yesterday, not while he was at MSU. He was being asked about his coach and 2 players at UF, all accused of being abusive to women in the past couple of weeks.

A tone deaf response if there ever was one. But then again you are ok with grabbing your girl but the neck so long as you don't choke her.

Sigh. The case you are talking about was at MSU.

Also I didn’t say it was “OK” for him to grab the girl. I said it was not the same thing as and did not deserve nearly as much punishment as choking or hitting her. He had no intent to cause harm and did not in fact cause harm.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh. The case you are talking about was at MSU.

Also I didn’t say it was “OK” for him to grab the girl. I said it was not the same thing as and did not deserve nearly as much punishment as choking or hitting her. He had no intent to cause harm and did not in fact cause harm.

Since when has UF decided they will punish players for their actions off the field?
I can hear Aaron Hernandez laughing from 6 feet underground at that comment.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when has UF decided they will punish players for their actions off the field?
I can hear Aaron Hernandez laughing from 6 feet underground at that comment.

What did Hernandez do at UF?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Hernandez do at UF?
Are you joking? Look up Hernandez’s time at UF. One of the first weeks at school he sucker punched a bouncer rupturing his ear drum. Don’t have time to post more, but look up Hernandez time at UF.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? Look up Hernandez’s time at UF. One of the first weeks at school he sucker punched a bouncer rupturing his ear drum. Don’t have time to post more, but look up Hernandez time at UF.

I’m well aware of it. He punched s bouncer once. He tested positive for weed a couple times.

That’s it. There is zero evidence for anything else. If that’s the basis onnwhich a school is supposed to kick a guy out then half the football players in America are going to have to be kicked out. Hell, half the male undergrad population will have to be kicked out.

If you want to claim otherwise show us the evidence for Hernandez having done anything else while at UF.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m well aware of it. He punched s bouncer once. He tested positive for weed a couple times.

That’s it. There is zero evidence for anything else. If that’s the basis onnwhich a school is supposed to kick a guy out then half the football players in America are going to have to be kicked out. Hell, half the male undergrad population will have to be kicked out.

If you want to claim otherwise show us the evidence for Hernandez having done anything else while at UF.

Yeah — other than being a suspect in a shooting where two people were shot, one in the back of the head — which shockingly remains unsolved today.

Hell — you can take pretty much any 5 year period over the last 20+ years and UF will be ranked 1 or 2 in the number of players with an arrest/criminal record on their team.

But if you are convinced they are someone the moral standard of CFB, feel free to believe that nonsense