• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough day to be a Gator ...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Chris Steele, top recruit in incoming class, in the transfer portal because he asked for a transfer out of his room with a future rapist and Mullen didn't do anything.

- Top commit from 2021, future 5*, decommits.

- Rumour has it that at least 2 players in the incoming class didn't get ACT grades needed for admission, heading to JUCO. 1-2 others likely gone or not coming.

- Girlfriend beater out of jail, but he gone.

- This on the heels of their top QB in the incoming class gone for allegedly raping 2 girls within 30 minutes of each other ... see Chris Steele situation above.

Really tough day ... I almost feel bad for UF ... nah.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mullen pulling out his Urban Meyer playbook and dusting it off.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Chris Steele, top recruit in incoming class, in the transfer portal because he asked for a transfer out of his room with a future rapist and Mullen didn't do anything.

Snowflake

Pussy

- Rumour (go back to Canada) has it that at least 2 players in the incoming class didn't get ACT grades needed for admission, heading to JUCO. 1-2 others likely gone or not coming.

Conspiracy

Doing the right things

- This on the heels of their top QB in the incoming class gone for allegedly raping 2 girls within 30 minutes of each other ... see Chris Steele situation above.

I don't think I can finish twice in 30 minutes

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snowflake

Pussy

- Rumour (go back to Canada) has it that at least 2 players in the incoming class didn't get ACT grades needed for admission, heading to JUCO. 1-2 others likely gone or not coming.

Conspiracy

Doing the right things

Wait a fuckin minute........are you defending Florida? Because if you are defending Florida, we can't be friends.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criminal freshman gator quarterbacks who transfer have a history. We'll be watching that young man.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criminal freshman gator quarterbacks who transfer have a history. We'll be watching that young man.
If he’s guilty of what he’s accused of, he doesn’t deserve a second chance.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he’s guilty of what he’s accused of, he doesn’t deserve a second chance.

Everyone deserves a second chance. So let's cut his dick off and then reinstate him.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Rumour has it that at least 2 players in the incoming class didn't get ACT grades needed for admission, heading to JUCO. 1-2 others likely gone or not coming.

damn, that's rough right there.

293217110A3566E830ED7C70184E6896820E8223

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snowflake

Pussy

Conspiracy

Doing the right things

Wait, you would be perfectly okay with living with a suspected rapist?

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if any of the defensive guys are interested in OU.

Grinch would probably tell them to pound sand. You arent what we are looking for....

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you think Chris Steele will end up??

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where to begin with this?

Jalon Jones was not a rapist. He certainly acted improperly and by mutual agreement is gone.

I don’t pay any attention to “commitments” from high school Sophomores. Those usually don’t stick anyway.

I’ll believe the academic rumors when I see them. We’ve had very few academic casualties. Admissions is strict and won’t even let us offer a lot of recruits who are borderline academically.

Brian Edwards grabbed his girlfriend by the neck (no, not the throat) during an argument. She was not harmed and is not pressing charges. He’ll be disciplined but given he had no intent to harm and caused no harm, I’d bet he’ll be back.

See Jalon Jones situation already mentioned.

Count on rival fans to try to spin this with a bunch of BS.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone deserves a second chance. So let's cut his dick off and then reinstate him.
He'd have to go to Auburn if they cut his dick off and thats a fate worse than having your dick cut off.