• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough day to be a Gator ...

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah — other than being a suspect in a shooting where two people were shot, one in the back of the head — which shockingly remains unsolved today.

Hell — you can take pretty much any 5 year period over the last 20+ years and UF will be ranked 1 or 2 in the number of players with an arrest/criminal record on their team.

But if you are convinced they are someone the moral standard of CFB, feel free to believe that nonsense

Actually he was not a suspect and the cops even said so. Oh, and there was no credible evidence against him.

Oh, and UF has never even finished in the top 10 in the Fulmer Cup.

Any more lies and BS?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he was not a suspect and the cops even said so. Oh, and there was no credible evidence against him.

Oh, and UF has never even finished in the top 10 in the Fulmer Cup.

Any more lies and BS?
How about 6th place in 2016 :suds:

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about 6th place in 2016 :suds:

We actually broke the top 10 once??? WOW! How does Georgia compare?

Oh. Would ya look at that.
#2 in 2016.

Oh and there Georgia is at #2 so far this year.

And Georgia finished #1 in the Fulmer cup standings in 2010.

I could add that Georgia had more players arrested than Florida did when Urban Meyer was at UF but that would seem like piling on.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually broke the top 10 once??? WOW! How does Georgia compare?

Oh. Would ya look at that.
#2 in 2016.

Oh and there Georgia is at #2 so far this year.

And Georgia finished #1 in the Fulmer cup standings in 2010.

I could add that Georgia had more players arrested than Florida did when Urban Meyer was at UF but that would seem like piling on.
You were responding to a post from an Oregon fan, so there's that ... Dawgs living rent free in Swamp Lizards' heads such that an Oregon poster rips you and you post details of UGa's Fulmer Cup greatness.

As for UGa, almost all of our arrests are for weed ... Athens PD is a pain in the ass unlike other college town PDs. We may have quantity over UF, but UF takes the quality record for your problems. Hell, you've just had a r*pe (two coeds in 30 minutes), a throat grab arrest, and a coach threatening his woman, all in a two week period. That alone is worse than everything we've had in the past 5-10 years. And there has been a ton more, and you know it. But, hey, he wasn't choking her so it's okay.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were responding to a post from an Oregon fan, so there's that ... Dawgs living rent free in Swamp Lizards' heads such that an Oregon poster rips you and you post details of UGa's Fulmer Cup greatness.

As for UGa, almost all of our arrests are for weed ... Athens PD is a pain in the ass unlike other college town PDs. We may have quantity over UF, but UF takes the quality record for your problems. Hell, you've just had a r*pe (two coeds in 30 minutes), a throat grab arrest, and a coach threatening his woman, all in a two week period. That alone is worse than everything we've had in the past 5-10 years. And there has been a ton more, and you know it. But, hey, he wasn't choking her so it's okay.
To be fair, it’s easy to be confused when responding to someone named lonestarDUCK and his Avy is OREGON.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were the one who tried to start with the mudslinging. I merely pointed out thUGA’s police blotter has been worse than ours for years.

For the record, I don’t disagree that a lot of it is for piddly crap like weed, scooters, beating up a trash can, etc. guess what. So are ours. Underage drinking is literally around half of it. Hell, down in Miami it’s boats n’ hoes and entire hotel floors rented out and filled with hoes and there’s no mention of any arrests. The cops there couldn’t care less. It’s like that at several other places.

Your claims that the legal run ins, by UF players are generally more serious is complete crap. When there is something serious, the player invariably gets booted.

There was no threat grab arrest. That’s just more BS from you.

The recruiting assistant (not coach) was immediately suspended. As usual you have only half the facts but just insist you know it all.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. Chris Steele says hello. Sorry couldn't resist. Have a great Friday.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016. The one year UF made the top 10 in the Fulmer Cup finishing at #6. How many times has thUGA finished in the top 10 for the Fulmer Cup? :lol:
Jeez ... he's a Michigan fan ... damn, UGa living rent free in your head. Whenever anyone posts something bad about UF, do you always respond, "yeah, but UGa ....?"

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016. The one year UF made the top 10 in the Fulmer Cup finishing at #6. How many times has thUGA finished in the top 10 for the Fulmer Cup? :lol:

That is over a FIVE YEAR PERIOD. It isn’t just 2016.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one who tried to start with the mudslinging. I merely pointed out thUGA’s police blotter has been worse than ours for years.

For the record, I don’t disagree that a lot of it is for piddly crap like weed, scooters, beating up a trash can, etc. guess what. So are ours. Underage drinking is literally around half of it. Hell, down in Miami it’s boats n’ hoes and entire hotel floors rented out and filled with hoes and there’s no mention of any arrests. The cops there couldn’t care less. It’s like that at several other places.

Your claims that the legal run ins, by UF players are generally more serious is complete crap. When there is something serious, the player invariably gets booted.

There was no threat grab arrest. That’s just more BS from you.

The recruiting assistant (not coach) was immediately suspended. As usual you have only half the facts but just insist you know it all.

I love you, man. I hope Gainesville burns to the fucking ground, but you are special to me.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez ... he's a Michigan fan ... damn, UGa living rent free in your head. Whenever anyone posts something bad about UF, do you always respond, "yeah, but UGa ....?"

The whole thread has been driven by Leghumpers. Did you really think I didn't know he was a Meatchicken fan?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is over a FIVE YEAR PERIOD. It isn’t just 2016.

UF finished in the top 10 of the Fulmer cup ONCE.

The Buttsniffers live in the top 10 of the Fulmer cup. thUGA.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you, man. I hope Gainesville burns to the fucking ground, but you are special to me.

Likewise. And just because you moved over here, don't think the annual bet doesn't still stand. Straight up one week sig bet on the WLOCP.

and since we don't have automatic sigs we'll just make a manual sig that MUST be affixed at the bottom of the loser's posts for a whole week.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise. And just because you moved over here, don't think the annual bet doesn't still stand. Straight up one week sig bet on the WLOCP.

and since we don't have automatic sigs we'll just make a manual sig that MUST be affixed at the bottom of the loser's posts for a whole week.
There’s digs here, you just can’t see em on a phone, they’re there on a computer though