• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top Ten Quarterbacks Rankings

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alg-dilfer-jpg.jpg
Each have one title for the Ravens, could possibly be best they ever had.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe in name but not in rankings. Do you have any links that closely relate to these rankings for the 2015 season?

Yes and they have been posted.

It's the usual suspects anyways for most of the list.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, would put up about the same numbers as Flacco as recent season stats have shown thus far. About a wash.

I have never had Flacco on any of my fantasy teams (in any capacity). Has anyone told you that you put way too much stock into "stats" (when it comes to anything outside of fantasy football)?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never had Flacco on any of my fantasy teams (in any capacity). Has anyone told you that you put way too much stock into "stats" (when it comes to anything outside of fantasy football)?

Actually I don't. This all started with tgann cherry picking stats to somehow show Flacco is on par or better than Brady.

Notice I referenced nfl.com mostly? It was intentional since it's his go to site.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't. This all started with tgann cherry picking stats to somehow show Flacco is on par or better than Brady.

Notice I referenced nfl.com mostly? It was intentional since it's his go to site.

Tgann hasn't posted in this thread. My posts in this thread were about Roethlisberger until the usual Patriots' trolls came a knocking.

As I stated before...you should keep your shit in the other thread that was already trashed (instead of now trashing yet another one).

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann hasn't posted in this thread. My posts in this thread were about Roethlisberger until the usual Patriots' trolls came a knocking.

As I stated before...you should keep your shit in the other thread that was already trashed (instead of now trashing yet another one).

And this is another example of your reading comprehension lacking.

You mentioned the subject of "stats", I then pointed out that I don't pay them a whole lot of attention, and that my commenting on them, on any thread for that matter, started with the ongoing debate with tgann.

And last I checked you aren't the thread police, so with that said,

:fuck2give:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have Manning as unknown tier, guess not sure of his injury and aged arm

I don't think he makes it through the first quarter of the season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow not even 4 games. I think he does but see him really struggling after mid-season

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens front 7 gonna put a beating on his ass. I like Manning but what kept him alive for so many years was a great OL and his ability to get out of the way. Not sure he will have either this year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens front 7 gonna put a beating on his ass. I like Manning but what kept him alive for so many years was a great OL and his ability to get out of the way. Not sure he will have either this year.

So many times that I question whether you have actually seen Manning play or not. The reason he has lasted so long in this league is not because he has always had a great OL in front of him but because he gets rid of the football so quickly. I mean look at the 2013 season where his top OL player in Clady goes down in week 2 and the Broncos put a guy who had never played LT in the NFL in his spot and Manning went on to have the greatest QB season in history. Everybody said the Broncos were finished when Clady went down and they did just fine because Manning knows where he is throwing before the ball is even snapped on most plays. He knows how to protect himself while also producing.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many times that I question whether you have actually seen Manning play or not. The reason he has lasted so long in this league is not because he has always had a great OL in front of him but because he gets rid of the football so quickly. I mean look at the 2013 season where his top OL player in Clady goes down in week 2 and the Broncos put a guy who had never played LT in the NFL in his spot and Manning went on to have the greatest QB season in history. Everybody said the Broncos were finished when Clady went down and they did just fine because Manning knows where he is throwing before the ball is even snapped on most plays. He knows how to protect himself while also producing.

You're right my bad I agree that time when Clady was injured completely discounts Peytons entire 17 year career of great OL's. (lol)

Yes he does have a quick release I agree but have u ever seen him earlier in his career elude tacklers bc he use too; now he doesnt so much and its that which will get him knocked out. I have watched Manning since his early days in the SEC and the decline in mobility is very apparent.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right my bad I agree that time when Clady was injured completely discounts Peytons entire 17 year career of great OL's. (lol)

Yes he does have a quick release I agree but have u ever seen him earlier in his career elude tacklers bc he use too; now he doesnt so much and its that which will get him knocked out. I have watched Manning since his early days in the SEC and the decline in mobility is very apparent.

Manning has never been mobile. He has made a few people miss but he has shown throughout his career that when he knows a sack is coming he will just drop down to save himself from the big hit instead of trying to elude the tackler. He did this with Indy and has down this with Denver. Heck Manning has talked about how he actually practices how to take a sack to minimize how hard the hit is. You don't make it 17 years in this league without learning how to take a hit.

As for the great OL's he has had some good OL players for sure but none of them have been HOF and very few have even been Pro Bowl. Heck PFF rated the Colts in the bottom 10 for pass blocking for the last 4 years when he was with the Colts yet Manning took the fewest sacks of any QB in that span.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning has never been mobile. He has made a few people miss but he has shown throughout his career that when he knows a sack is coming he will just drop down to save himself from the big hit instead of trying to elude the tackler. He did this with Indy and has down this with Denver. Heck Manning has talked about how he actually practices how to take a sack to minimize how hard the hit is. You don't make it 17 years in this league without learning how to take a hit.

As for the great OL's he has had some good OL players for sure but none of them have been HOF and very few have even been Pro Bowl. Heck PFF rated the Colts in the bottom 10 for pass blocking for the last 4 years when he was with the Colts yet Manning took the fewest sacks of any QB in that span.

I wrote "his ability to get out of the way" is diminished...he seemed to take more hits last year even while not being sacked. Its my opinion but I see him getting slapped around this year I just do. I think in the first game he will see a very fast Ravens front 7 and a much improved fresh secondary chomping at the bit for him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote "his ability to get out of the way" is diminished...he seemed to take more hits last year even while not being sacked. Its my opinion but I see him getting slapped around this year I just do. I think in the first game he will see a very fast Ravens front 7 and a much improved fresh secondary chomping at the bit for him.

And maybe you are right...the other side of this though is the Broncos finally have a coach that is devoted to emphasizing the run game taking more pressure off Manning and making it harder for defenses to know what the Broncos are trying to do meaning DL guys will have to pause on certain plays not knowing if run or pass is coming giving Manning a little more time plus not having him drop back as often means less hits as well.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe you are right...the other side of this though is the Broncos finally have a coach that is devoted to emphasizing the run game taking more pressure off Manning and making it harder for defenses to know what the Broncos are trying to do meaning DL guys will have to pause on certain plays not knowing if run or pass is coming giving Manning a little more time plus not having him drop back as often means less hits as well.
Yeah if Kubiak can get the ground game rolling like we all know he can that will solve for the rush...good point.