• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top Ten Quarterbacks Rankings

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote "his ability to get out of the way" is diminished...he seemed to take more hits last year even while not being sacked. Its my opinion but I see him getting slapped around this year I just do. I think in the first game he will see a very fast Ravens front 7 and a much improved fresh secondary chomping at the bit for him.
I think in the 1st game you will see one of the top-ranked offenses taking advantage of one of the bottom-ranked defenses against the pass. Baltimore starts the season 0-1

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the 1st game you will see one of the top-ranked offenses in Pittburgh taking advantage of one of the bottom-ranked defenses against the pass. New England starts the season 0-1

Agree.

:yes:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think New England would start 0-1, Brady or not. Pittsburgh is just a god awful matchup on paper as of right now for them.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think New England would start 0-1, Brady or not. Pittsburgh is just a god awful matchup on paper as of right now for them.

I totally agree. NE's secondary is dismantled and without Revis no reason to fear it.weak and hapless.Big Ben picks it apart and the Steelers win going away.Wilfork gone as well. They are counting on a strong front 7 to mask the deficiently weak secondary.

Not even close.Pittsburgh win going away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Brady in Pats by 10 w/o 3 points either way
Great minds think alike. I gave these same scores to Tgann on a different post. You also add the hype of unvieling the banner. A pissed of TB (if he plays), no Bell for the Squealers... I like the Pats strongly in this one. Friends, this is the first lead pipe lock of the season. Get your bets in early.