• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top QBs In 2015

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers #1. Only guy close is Peyton if 100%, but he probably never will be. So, then comes Luck. After that grab a hat and throw 5 or so names in it and it'll be a different guy each year like always...

You forgot the Super Bowl MVP that the best defense in the league had absolutely no answer for in the most important quarter of football of the season.

Just to remind you, here's what Rodgers did against that defense when he lost to them two weeks prior...

19/34, 55.9%, 178 yards, 1 TD, 2 interceptions, 55.8 rating, and 5.24 ypa

Compare that to Brady's 4th quarter...

13/15, 86.7%, 124 yards, 2 TDs, 140.7 rating and 8.3 ypa

Last edited:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone with a brain will tell you it's luck . he will have 3 plus running backs and can go 5 wideouts . plus a healthy line . plus he want be cheating !!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is completely skewed by the fact that he had so many playoff games as a rookie and 2nd year player. Most QBs don't have any (let alone 5) playoffs games worth of stats on their playoff stat line from their rookie and sophomore seasons in the league. Since 2010, he has actually been well above average (including losses where he performed extremely well).

But see again why looking at one player and saying they are the reason or not the reason they lost in the playoffs is just ridiculous. A player can have the perfect game and the team can still lose. Manning has had some great games individually but the team still lost. Yet so many want to point towards his playoff record and say "look he is a choker." I think Flacco does just fine in the playoffs and like you said as of late has done well individually even in the losses. His win total though is a combination of sometimes him being a big part of it and other times the rest of the team being a huge part of why they won. Like you said especially early on in his career not sure there is but maybe one game where you can say he was actually a big part of the win. As of late though he has been clutch in those moments.

I guess my overall point is I just hate when people point to team record yet look to only one individual. It makes no sense. Yes the QB has the most potential to impact the game but even there if the defense gives up 38 points it makes it pretty hard to win even if they have a great game.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just curious, if Sam were to stay healthy, would the hoop be surprised if Bradford puts up relatively big numbers in Philly?

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But see again why looking at one player and saying they are the reason or not the reason they lost in the playoffs is just ridiculous. A player can have the perfect game and the team can still lose. Manning has had some great games individually but the team still lost. Yet so many want to point towards his playoff record and say "look he is a choker." I think Flacco does just fine in the playoffs and like you said as of late has done well individually even in the losses. His win total though is a combination of sometimes him being a big part of it and other times the rest of the team being a huge part of why they won. Like you said especially early on in his career not sure there is but maybe one game where you can say he was actually a big part of the win. As of late though he has been clutch in those moments.

I guess my overall point is I just hate when people point to team record yet look to only one individual. It makes no sense. Yes the QB has the most potential to impact the game but even there if the defense gives up 38 points it makes it pretty hard to win even if they have a great game.
Yeah. Pair Russel Wilson with a different defense and see if he still has the same playoff success. A good combination of offense and defense wins championships.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one team lets their QB throw and one team doesn't let their QB throw. And ironically the team that doesn't let their QB throw chose to let him throw an interception to lose the Super Bowl.

lol Seahawks fans are adorable.
Yeah, the Seahawks should re-think their philosophy because it just hasn't been that effective. Meanwhile, Detroit has it figured out and is "letting" their QB throw them to all sorts of success.

You're dull.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Seahawks should re-think their philosophy because it just hasn't been that effective. Meanwhile, Detroit has it figured out and is "letting" their QB throw them to all sorts of success.

You're dull.

LOL because the teams' defenses and rushing attacks throughout both careers have really been equivalent.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, if Sam were to stay healthy, would the hoop be surprised if Bradford puts up relatively big numbers in Philly?

It sounds like some idiots truly would be, but then again, they're idiots.

The Eagles were 6th in passing last year. That list goes 1.Luck 2.Ben 3.Brees 4.Peyton 5.Ryan 6.EAGLES

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats a big IF. Now IF he stays healthy I have no doubt he puts up big numbers.

Now can I ask you a question. Do you think Sam stays healthy?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL because the teams' defenses and rushing attacks throughout both careers have really been equivalent.
Exactly, which is why it's asinine to say the Lions "let" Stafford throw it and Seattle doesn't "let" Wilson as a way to imply Stafford is better. But that's pretty much what you did. You would be better off just admitting you can't think past total passing yards and move on.