• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 worst NFL players of all-time

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll see you Cleveland Browns selections and raise you one David Carr, one Brock Osweiler, one Ryan Fitzpatrick, one Ryan Mallett, one Brian Hoyer and one Tom Savage.
I would've traded any player we drafted over that 5 year period for Carr, Fitzpatrick, and obviously Hoyer - last Cleveland QB to win 7 games in a season before Baker.

Good fucking lord, this franchise was horrible.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Wake fan and I never understood the hype behind Aaron Curry. Don't get me wrong, he was a great player in college, but there wasn't anything that stood out about him that screamed "fourth overall pick"

I'm still puzzled at how he won the Butkus award

I thought pre-cancer Mark Herzlich was a far superior ACC LB.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Mandarich
True, he was a bust in the NFL, but not on January 1, 1989 in the Gator Bowl. Damn, I wish I could find footage of it. Stupposedly, Georgia DT Wycliffe Lovelace shot his mouth off in the press that Mandarich was overrated. After the game Lovelace went by a new name...Bitch. Big Tony whipped his ass all night long. He was one nasty motherfucker at Michigan St.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1989 Draft
1) Troy Aikman (HOF)
2) Tony Mandarich
3) Barry Sanders (HOF)
4) Derrick Thomas (HOF)
5) Deion Sanders (HOF)

:frusty: :censored:

Started 31 games for GB in '90 & '91. Packers won 10 games total in those starts.

Denied juicing for decades, but recently admitted he was juiced AF in college.

Weird, on my drive home yesterday the local sports yak show had him on as a guest.

He didn't deny the juicing but he did say that a much bigger issue with him as a player was an addiction to booze and pills. And that when he did make a comeback attempt with Indy (where he played at least 1 full season) what finally made him quit was the shoulder injury which hurt him so much he would have to take pills to continue playing and even if they were dispensed by a team physician he'd have to take so many to play that he'd be back on the slippery slope to addiction again.

So he packed it in for good.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, he was a bust in the NFL, but not on January 1, 1989 in the Gator Bowl. Damn, I wish I could find footage of it. Stupposedly, Georgia DT Wycliffe Lovelace shot his mouth off in the press that Mandarich was overrated. After the game Lovelace went by a new name...Bitch. Big Tony whipped his ass all night long. He was one nasty motherfucker at Michigan St.

Yah... most of the busts called out were 1st round/earlier picks that not only a) have an incentive to slouch because they get a HUGE pay day, but b) go to shitty teams with little support and a shitty FO/Coaching group and just experience a huge lack of motivation.

Iv'e said it time and again... unless there's a major coaching/FO turnover, you DO NOT want to be drafting early. Getting the 1st overall pick is NOT a good thing unless you've got major GM/FO/HC turnover. If you keep the same group and are drafting that high, IMO generally expect disaster.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Hawk fan I was thinking of Aaron Curry. What a bust he turned out to be. On a side note, I have a barely worn Curry jersey for sale, cheap.

Curry was a huge bust, and all the experts said he was the safest pick in the entire draft... He was so athletic, but had no idea how to read a play, horrible instincts...

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boz could play though, his injury slowed him down, but at least he played well for a while ...
Boz had nobody to blame for his injuries but himself. He spent more time at acting and modeling agencies than he did practicing and prepping his body. When he did work out, it was mostly glam muscles.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boz had nobody to blame for his injuries but himself. He spent more time at acting and modeling agencies than he did practicing and prepping his body. When he did work out, it was mostly glam muscles.

He had a good couple years, so he wasn’t a total bust, but clearly he wasn’t great either, no longevity ... Curry was more of a bust in my opinion, he did NOTHING....

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody Parkey

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00