• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 plays by Wilson in '15

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson: Top 10 Plays of 2015

Might have had some questions early about his game, but no doubt we once again witnessed the greatest QB in the league at getting out of trouble and turning nothing into something special.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was no shock on what the #1 play would be. Just a wizard back there. :whistle:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen RW for 4 seasons and his ability to escape pressure and make big plays still leaves me in disbelief. Just amazing to watch is career unfold in front of us.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And^^^^^knowing we have many SUCH years ahead.

Excited to be a Seahawk fan. Want to be a 12, but the BANDWAGON is giving us (real fans) a bad name.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, watching this an KNOWING how much RW has as influence, I have to predict that the Seahawks resign Kearse.

RW has to have some MAGIC with JK! Make it work for us JS. I see this happening.

Kearse may not be the best athlete, but neither was Larry Bird. Yes, I said it.:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearse will require too much money to keep. Would rather find another receiver to bring along at position and put more quality on the line or get more depth on the D line.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excited to be a Seahawk fan. Want to be a 12, but the BANDWAGON is giving us (real fans) a bad name.

Quite honestly, I never bought into the "12" hype as a Seahawk fan... Myself, finds it a bit offensive to die hard Hawk fans that have been with them through thick and thin... Now my sister, my mom, my father in law, etc all call themselves 12's, even though they didn't really devoting themselves to the hawks beginning '12... They all have the flags, the shirts, etc and it's rather annoying... I've just never gotten too excited about it personally... I believe the "Crowd" at the stadium are the 12's and make a difference in games but with the regular fan calling themselves a 12 all the time, I just find it annoying...

I've NEVER referred to myself as a "12"... Just a "DIE HARD" through thick and thin... Is it just me?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearse will require too much money to keep. Would rather find another receiver to bring along at position and put more quality on the line or get more depth on the D line.

How much is TOO much??? I would pay Kearse under 5 mill.
So Seahawks get him for 4/18! Is that a win/win deal?
4/16? 2/8? 3/11.8
What works for you?

Baldwin (needs an extension which is much dererved) Lockett and who ???? Richardson????? Very Doubtful?
We need Kearse, or better yet, I let RW decide......whatever RW has as input, I respect......very much.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't matter what number you come up with. There will always be some team willing to pay more to get guys that come from winning teams. The system is that way by design.

See, there is a lot of talk from the typical haters that point out all the guys we had on rookie contracts in '13 and '14 and they contend we can no longer be a threat because they all got paid now. They are ignoring how this thing works. I mean if that were true then ONLY teams with a lot of key starters on rookie contracts can be real threats. That's not true, so their premise is entirely false.

In Wilson's first 3 years they could pay veterans like Bennett and Avril to join the club and fill in depth. Now we will fill in depth with the draft. Either way you have a mix and it takes a mix to win.

But losing guys like Kearse and Irvin are key. You can't keep every vet. You must pick and choose your big money players. The only way you can keep those kinds of guys is if they get hurt or otherwise become risky players to pay full price to. JK is probably moving on and good for him. Go get your cash and take care of your family. Meanwhile Seattle has good pieces at receiver. Lockett will be dynamic over there for years to come. If Graham comes back healthy look for that relationship to keep developing.

They will be just fine. Maybe Kasen or Smith will get their shot. Lots of chances for Huskies to make a name for themselves at the receiver slots for this team.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Okung, Irvin, JK, and Lynch all be gone, among others. The only one we get cap relief from is Lynch.
We had the #1 run defense last year and the main reasons for that is Mebane and Rubin. I hope we can sign both but that might be asking for a lot.
At TC last year, Kasen and Smith looked great. My guess is they both make the team if healthy.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed! Many many years with RW keeps this team in the title hunt. I don't let the bandwagoners bother me, every team has them. It's all part of being a successful organization.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Superbowl/Playoff window will never be closed as long as Russell is our quarterback

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 for 18 for kearse? Youre kidding right? I wish him the best but i wouldnt pay any more than the minimum for him.