• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see it it all

like puckhead said ... you have to be able to throw the ball in the cfl ... I cant see Tebow being able to throw the deep out pattern on the sideline ... his mechanics are fucked up and it would take Wally Buono to fix them (like he did with Printers) and he doesnt coach anymore lol

No Matter How Hilarious It Would Be, Tim Tebow Will Never Play In The Canadian Football League

I guess Trestman was impressed enough to get his rights - As far as McPherson is concerned, he's terrible (in my opinion, he's worse than Tebow). But overall, I agree jstew, put it this way, a team would have to be mighty desperate to go after Tim Tebow.

/Hello Edmonton? :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a QB that can't pass or run, where do we send him? The game against the Hawks he flat out misses CJ Spiller on a fly pattern when he has the defender beat by five yards he missed Stevie Johnson that has his man clearly beaten (both plays probably would have been TD's esp the Spiller play.

Third and four the Bills set up a screen pass, Spiller is set, has three blockers in front of him, no pressure on Fitz at all and he throws the ball at CJ's feet! The announcer says "Wow that's a bad miss, at the very least CJ gets a first down on that play". The guy is a one man fuck up team. Even the Fox commentator went "Oh wow!" when he missed those gems. (The fly patterns to CJ and Stevie). "You need to complete those passes".... No shit!

Anyone know what JP Losman is doing these days because he is better than Fitz. Yes I'm dead serious !!

As far as Tebow. his name will be a distant memory in a year or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Boss, Bills fans like yourself and IPW need a quality QB at the helm. It sucks when the team's most important position has a guy who can't do the job.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boss at least you can take solace that you pried Cody Hodgson out of the canucks for the christmas elf on the right

A-hBhzDCAAA0eG_.jpg:large

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Boss, Bills fans like yourself and IPW need a quality QB at the helm. It sucks when the team's most important position has a guy who can't do the job.

That's the frustrating part. This team is better than their record. I am not saying Super Bowl team but between the QB and the coach (That is getting hammered in the local press) this flat out sucks !!

It's just year after year of frustrations.....punting on the opponents 35 yard line TWICE! once in a dome and once at home with a 10 mph breeze at the kickers back. They said even Lindell just threw his arms up when CG put the punting team out there. In all of my years I do not think I've ever seen that in back to back games. It's fucking mind boggleling.

Oh yeah, How did you like the QB sneak on first and ten, please tell me WTF was that ?! The press had a field day with that call. DAMN !! Nimrod didn't explain that move, at least not that I heard.

End of rant before I have a heart attack.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boss at least you can take solace that you pried Cody Hodgson out of the canucks for the christmas elf on the right

A-hBhzDCAAA0eG_.jpg:large

Thanks jstew, I think you got a bit of a smile out of me. It's just too bad the NHL is shut down. FUCK !!!!

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,837.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully some new ownership can get in there and turn that shit around (Jim Kelly and friends).

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome!!! congrats to the bills fans (and cfl fans :nod: )

Bills agree to 10-year lease deal, keeping team here - Press Coverage | The Buffalo News

Bills sign a 10-year lease agreement with a $400,000,000 relocation penalty

now all you have to do is fix your team

YES !!!!!! I was happy to see this on the news. Great news for Bills fans for sure but like jstew said now all we need to do is get the team fixed and as BuffHockey said a new owner will help as well.

LETS GO BUFFALO !!!!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they still going to continue with the annual game in Toronto?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they still going to continue with the annual game in Toronto?

IDK, The Bills and Rogers said they would not negotiate a deal until the Bills and the county had a lease. I am guessing they will although a good number of players have said they don't like playing any home games there. Bottom line is it come down to dollars and Rogers was paying the Bills somewhere between 8 and 9 mill per game so we will see dash.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Tebow demanding a trade. Who's gonna give up something AND start Ned Flanders?

The Cards and Jags could spare a 7th rounder if he develops. Remember, this guy has a pretty impressive record. His passing is awful, but he could be dangerous in the right system to me.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards and Jags could spare a 7th rounder if he develops. Remember, this guy has a pretty impressive record. His passing is awful, but he could be dangerous in the right system to me.

The Cards already have a bunch of money tied up in a QB. The Jaguars might make sense since Tebow is from their & they are desparate to sell tickets, but Tebow isn't an NFL QB. It would be a similar move to what the Jets did. Tebow will get a chance somewhere for the simple reason that every owner in the league loves the money he makes them in jersey sales.

Any team stupid enough to acquire Sanchez will pay for it not only in cap space 17M, but a horrible season will await them if he's their starter.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I'd take Tebow on my football team, just not as a QB. Guy should be a running back plain and simple.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can catch a ball he's actually make a hell of a slotback in the CFL.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes...

San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers was automatic last season, breaking the NFL record for field goals made (44) and helping the Niners reach the 2011-12 NFC championship game after a long drought – something at least one Red and Gold fan was quick to forget.

The six-time pro-bowl kicker has removed himself from Twitter after reportedly being issued a death threat earlier this week, one that arrived days ahead of a huge Week 16 tilt against the Seattle Seahawks for top spot in the NFC West.

“YOU F------,” the tweet from @RIP_FreeLaddin started, “IF YOU MISS ONE MORE FIELD GOAL YOU ABOUT TO GET YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ENDED.”

Akers, whose Twitter handle used to be @DavidAkers2, retweeted the threatening post before deleting his account entirely. As for @RIP_FreeLaddin, the account no longer exists even after the owner reportedly claimed they’d been hacked.

In an otherwise unforeseeable season, Akers has converted just 71.4% of his field goal attempts, the worst in the NFL. Despite having a consistently steady foot throughout his 14-year career, Akers is just 7-for-15 beyond 40 yards in what’s been a season to forget.

Niners’ head coach Jim Harbaugh has threatened a switch by bringing in former NFLers Nate Kaeding and Billy Cundiff on trial. But the NFL’s top bench boss in 2011 has said he isn’t poised to make a switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.