• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many fucking chances have the Titans given the Jets to win this game?

I can't believe the Bills are actually worse than these two teams. :L

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that puts the self-proclaimed perennial pre-season Super Bowl favorites (Jets) and the start of a dynasty (Eagles) out of the playoffs this year and collectively at 10-18. Yeesh.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HayesTSN: This. Is. Beautiful. RT: @MichaelSBerger Tim Tebow, who was 0-for-1, had a better QB rating (39.6) than Mark Sanchez (32.6) tonight on MNF.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes deep*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommate and I turned on the game just in time to see the Sanchez fumble. We had quite the little chuckle.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Jets official team store, but nowhere could I pre-order their 2012 season highlights dvd. Damn, that thing is going to fly off the shelves when it does come out.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Jets official team store, but nowhere could I pre-order their 2012 season highlights dvd. Damn, that thing is going to fly off the shelves when it does come out.

I think they arrive in Africa about the same time as their Champion t-shirts?

In the 4th quarter Gruden said something I couldn't possibly believe. He actually thinks the Jets could trade Mark Sanchez. I can't think of 1 team that would possibly want him. Can any of you?

Yeah, the Bills. :L

They would even take Tebow most likely. :L

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they arrive in Africa about the same time as their Champion t-shirts?

Yeah, the Bills. :L

They would even take Tebow most likely. :L

No way. Sanchez makes Fitzpatrick look like an All Pro. I just don't think any team would be stupid enough to have him as their starter. What's funny is the Jets gave him an extension during the offseason. He's got a nice signing bonus. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Sanchez makes Fitzpatrick look like an All Pro.

You do know tihs is the Bills, right? Orchard Park is where below average QB's go to die.

Africa... where the Minnesota Vikings, Denver Broncos, and Buffalo Bills are the most respected NFL franchises. ;)

I think the Patriots are at the top of that list.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know tihs is the Bills, right? Orchard Park is where below average QB's go to die.

This draft isn't as deep at QB as last years, but there are going to be better QB's available than Sanchez.

Geno Smith & Matt Barkley will probably be the first 2 off the board.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard we might not see a QB go in the 1st round, though with teams like the Cards and Browns, I don't know how that would happen.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on IPW have a little faith. Spiller was actually a solid pick. Much better than the RB the Chargers traded up for, Ryan Mathews in the same draft.:L

Spiller is a soild pick, but not at the 9th spot when we already had Fred Jackson and Lynch. He's so solid, he's allowed to touch the ball 5 times a game. :L

After 13 years, my faith is all but gone. It joined up with my sex life after marriage to constantly mock me.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller is a soild pick, but not at the 9th spot when we already had Fred Jackson and Lynch. He's so solid, he's allowed to touch the ball 5 times a game. :L

After 13 years, my faith is all but gone. It joined up with my sex life after marriage to constantly mock me.

LOL!!

Okay so maybe it was a bit high, but I think the bigger problem for the Bills is the head coach. Remember it could always be worse. I've seen what Norv can do with a talented football team. It's kind of scary to think about what he would do with a bad team.:scared:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so maybe it was a bit high, but I think the bigger problem for the Bills is the head coach. Remember it could always be worse. I've seen what Norv can do with a talented football team. It's kind of scary to think about what he would do with a bad team.:scared:

Worse than Chan Gailey who punts on the opponents own 35 yard line when trailing by 3 points late in the 4th Quarter? because it's impossible to kick a 50 yard FG in a Dome?

Watch, we'll bring back Lossman to coach or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.