• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo: We’re going to win a Super Bowl next year

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game is a championship opportunity... That's the best approach.... Looking past the next week really is pointless in football.... 1 week at a time...

I have a really good place where these words would help the most.

Your board.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that envy slip is showing again. You're like 95% of the redskin fans....always on your mind

btw...Romo might be top 10 most humble in this league
What exactly am I envious of? Not losing to the Cowboys the past 10 years? Wait, let me guess, you're one of those "living in the past" fans. :hurt:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no little buddy, nice defection but I've been to the greater Phoenix area many times over the years. It would piss me off too to be Dallas West. I've yet to see you not have an unfavorable opinion for any Dallas topic. I understand, shit cuts deep.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tony romo will never win a superbowl.

the end.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawk fans are starting to see why. After 15 years of success it gets old listening to every NE hater bitch, complain, make shit up, debate with zero facts... everything. I didn't infer to be a sell out. Just easier to be more creative in the way you express yourself is all. In my earlier posts I say the same thing he does without the bravado. Again why unecessarily bring undue attention?

It has very little to do with success. It has much more to do with dbags like Belichick and Brady and the majority of the NE fan base that emulate these two. The fan base is actually much worse since Belichick and Brady at least have accomplishments which help to explain being smug a-holes.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has very little to do with success. It has much more to do with dbags like Belichick and Brady and the majority of the NE fan base that emulate these two. The fan base is actually much worse since Belichick and Brady at least have accomplishments which help to explain being smug a-holes.
You having a bad hair day? Yeah because fans don't hate the Yankees, Celtics, Canadiens because of their success? People always try and bring down winners. I'm overly impressed how you know that each fan in NE have 0 accomplishments. You're just helping prove my posts about haters spweing hatred withe 0 facts.

have a nice day:L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You having a bad hair day? Yeah because fans don't hate the Yankees, Celtics, Canadiens because of their success? People always try and bring down winners. I'm overly impressed how you know that each fan in NE have 0 accomplishments. You're just helping prove my posts about haters spweing hatred withe 0 facts.

have a nice day:L

Hey...if people want to come on here and brag about their latest promotion, I'm all for it. That's, of course, not what I'm talking about and I'm pretty certain you understand that.

As a Ravens' fan, I certainly have nothing to be jealous of. I actually consider myself very fortunate to be able to enjoy so many happy moments. I certainly would never be a smug a-hole about the team I root for considering I have contributed absolutely nothing to their success. Most fans understand this concept, some don't. The majority of the ones who don't happen to be Patriots' fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...if people want to come on here and brag about their latest promotion, I'm all for it. That's, of course, not what I'm talking about and I'm pretty certain you understand that.

As a Ravens' fan, I certainly have nothing to be jealous of. I actually consider myself very fortunate to be able to enjoy so many happy moments. I certainly would never be a smug a-hole about the team I root for considering I have contributed absolutely nothing to their success. Most fans understand this concept, some don't. The majority of the ones who don't happen to be Patriots' fans.
Are you sure you wouldn't come on here being smug? Or just smug about the team you root for?

Maybe you missed the begining of this thread? Otherwise I'm not sure what you're trying to infer? If you're talking about the sell out coment then you're taking it out of context? That was a reply to another poster insuiting people are sell outs if they'd rather not make statements they may not be able to back up.

Again you have a wonderful raven day

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude your a effin baby ... grow up ... I can post where I want too post... stop whining ....

You have it all wrong.

I was not telling you to to stick to your board. I was telling you that the advice you gave would do the most good on your board.