• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Romo: We’re going to win a Super Bowl next year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To anyone watching lately he already has gone a long way towards doing just that...[/QUOTE]
I was told a long time ago it takes a whole bunch of atta-boys to make up for one aw shit. Sorry Tony still has a long way to go with using that thought process. I'm not from Missouri but you have to show me.
Not taking anything away from Dallas or Romo last season they had a great year. For what it's worth I think they got screwed.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why feed the fire?

Why go out of your way to avoid the fire? Why suppress your own emotion or beliefs just because some haters and critics are going to call you out? PC-ness is so prominent in large part because so many are scared of being wrong, or being criticized... It's a joke, remember when people had back bone?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why go out of your way to avoid the fire? Why suppress your own emotion or beliefs just because some haters and ics are going to call you out? PC-ness is so prominent in large part because so many are scared of being wrong, or being criticized... It's a joke, remember when people had back bone?
Hawk fans are starting to see why. After 15 years of success it gets old listening to every NE hater bitch, complain, make shit up, debate with zero facts... everything. I didn't infer to be a sell out. Just easier to be more creative in the way you express yourself is all. In my earlier posts I say the same thing he does without the bravado. Again why unecessarily bring undue attention?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawk fans are starting to see why. After 15 years of success it gets old listening to every NE hater bitch, complain, make shit up, debate with zero facts... everything. I didn't infer to be a sell out. Just easier to be more creative in the way you express yourself is all. In my earlier posts I say the same thing he does without the bravado. Again why unecessarily bring undue attention?

It only brings undue attention because it fires up the insecurities of the critics. Something that imo shouldn't be avoided, it should be celebrated.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only brings undue attention because it fires up the insecurities of the critics. Something that imo shouldn't be avoided, it should be celebrated.
Or it opens up the door for all the idiots to come running in. I prefer spending my time doing other things then fishing for trolls. There is already enough room for deserved criticism.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said it to a bunch of Dallas homers. I'm sure they ate it up.

Exactly what else is he gonna say in front of a bunch of fans, " well were gonna give it our best this season."

Now if he said it on the national media spot light, well then his quote would be used properly....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody really care what Tony Romo says? I don't. I have no problem with him thinking, however unjustified, that the Cowboys are going to win the Superbowl. Did they change the rules on catches?
Of course you don't care what Tony thinks. You are a Pats fan.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it opens up the door for all the idiots to come running in. I prefer spending my time doing other things then fishing for trolls. There is already enough room for deserved criticism.

Saying how you feel is not fishing for trolls. Their insecurities are unavoidable, why even try to play to them? Out of one side of your mouth, you say you don't like rampant PC-Ness. Out of the other, you say that Romo should play to his detractors rather than his supporters because of the risk of being trolled... Romo should just be himself and let the chips fall.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying how you feel is not fishing for trolls. Their insecurities are unavoidable, why even try to play to them? Out of one side of your mouth, you say you don't like rampant PC-Ness. Out of the other, you say that Romo should play to his detractors rather than his supporters because of the risk of being trolled... Romo should just be himself and let the chips fall.
Ok we can agree to disagree. I did say I hate PC. But that doesn't change the fact I prefer avoiding setting yourself for undue criticism. For you and I it's no big deal. He's the face of the franchise that already have enough critics/haters/trolls. You obviously prefer opening yourself up to the possibility of potential trolling.
So what do you think of Rex Ryan spouting off year after year about winning tge Division an SB? They had 4 wins last year.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok we can agree to disagree. I did say I hate PC. But that doesn't change the fact I prefer avoiding setting yourself for undue criticism. For you and I it's no big deal. He's the face of the franchise that already have enough critics/haters/trolls. You obviously prefer opening yourself up to the possibility of potential trolling.
So what do you think of Rex Ryan spouting off year after year about winning tge Division an SB? They had 4 wins last year.

No, I just prefer people keeping it real and showing confidence if it's there rather than walking on eggshells. If that invites trolls, that's their deal. Same with Rex.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I hear = half of Texas just booked hotel rooms (in Feb.)near Levi-Stadium,.....upon hearing this fantastic news...!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboy fan when I heard this the first thing I thought is the national press will have a fun field day with this. It is who they are because Cowboys always equal clicks. As far as what Tony said I honestly have no problem with it . Simply because it is the goal of every team in the NFL to win a Super Bowl.

So to all you guys bagging on Romo what would you want your players to say their goal is ? To just do the best they can ? That's a load of horse manure that any honest fan would not be shoveling as the goal of the team. So Romo said they will win a SB next year good. That's the goal of every player that plays in the NFL to win a SB and for that year be the very best in your sport.

Congrats to all the players that have won. And Good luck to all those still striving to Win the SB.

JMHO