• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Will Sue the NFL in Federal Court

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is he bluffing? Because if it goes to federal court, he's opening a can of worms that could end in a lifetime ban when the truth comes out. No way Robert Kraft wants the truth out there.

JV35

El Chapo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is he bluffing? Because if it goes to federal court, he's opening a can of worms that could end in a lifetime ban when the truth comes out. No way Robert Kraft wants the truth out there.

A "lifetime ban"? Are you serious?

(Based on what "potential evidence"?)

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where exactly have you been for the last decade and a half?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Brady will sue. Those who refuse to ever admit to anything and continually lie about everything are always going to sue. His lying has backed him into a corner that won't allow him to accept even a one game suspension without having to admit it was in fact based on an action he committed.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL has been in the position of strength from the very beginning because the truth and the facts are clear. Kraft has already been put in his place. Brady will fare no better. And the Patriots fans will remain in disbelief and ignorant to the reasons why. You're proof of that.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has been in the position of strength from the very beginning because the truth and the facts are clear. Kraft has already been put in his place. Brady will fare no better. And the Patriots fans will remain in disbelief and ignorant to the reasons why. You're proof of that.

I wouldn't say ignorant as much as delusional, because they do know, they just have themselves convinced that this fairy tale will never end.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics. He'll open himself to subpoena and when he goes under oath in federal court, all bets are off. Tell the truth or federal investigators will pursue you to the ends of the earth.

The myth of Tom Brady is dead. It either ends with him being humiliated on the football field or federal prison.

So dramatic. I hope it's Suh that humiliates him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This definitely puts Kraft in an interesting place with it being his QB that has helped lead his team to 4 Super Bowls but at the same time essentially this is Brady taking Kraft to court. Throw in this is Brady threatening to take on a multi-billion dollar industry. Those are people you don't want to piss off as they can make life very hard for a very long time.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This definitely puts Kraft in an interesting place with it being his QB that has helped lead his team to 4 Super Bowls but at the same time essentially this is Brady taking Kraft to court. Throw in this is Brady threatening to take on a multi-billion dollar industry. Those are people you don't want to piss off as they can make life very hard for a very long time.

Exactly!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it goes nowhere if he's not on board. Does it work against his lawsuit that his team accepted a huge penalty without even appealing for the same matter?

I guess some of that would depend on Kraft in my opinion. My guess is he would get called as a witness but the issue would be who would he be the better witness for? More likely than not he would defend the NFL and say that some individuals on the team acted against the character of the team and that those people have been disciplined which in turn would hurt Brady's case that the team does think something was done that was against the rules.

I would say the biggest thing will be what the deleted texts said. My guess with a federal court involved that they would actually be able to retrieve the texts that were deleted by Brady and the ball boy/equipment manager that the NFL investigators were not able to get their hand on.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it goes nowhere if he's not on board. Does it work against his lawsuit that his team accepted a huge penalty without even appealing for the same matter?
probably not, the 2 are unrelated.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some of that would depend on Kraft in my opinion. My guess is he would get called as a witness but the issue would be who would he be the better witness for? More likely than not he would defend the NFL and say that some individuals on the team acted against the character of the team and that those people have been disciplined which in turn would hurt Brady's case that the team does think something was done that was against the rules.

I would say the biggest thing will be what the deleted texts said. My guess with a federal court involved that they would actually be able to retrieve the texts that were deleted by Brady and the ball boy/equipment manager that the NFL investigators were not able to get their hand on.

United Stated Federal Court doesn't accept "no" for an answer. Lies are punished severely and the truth will come out. Brady might be a self-absorbed dumbfuck desperate to hang on to the fairytale he knows is being shattered but Robert Kraft isn't dumb. You can bet there are discussions going on in massive boardrooms packed with very expensive lawyers, consultants and PR people trying to cover Brady's cheating ass on this one.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Brady is telling the "truth" and it's the NFL that's doing all of the "cheating".

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it ever occur to you that maybe Brady is telling the "truth" and it's the NFL that's doing all of the "cheating".

Ken, help me understand a scenario by which the NFL benefits from maliciously slandering the Super Bowl MVP.