• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady WILL Be Suspended

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady will be the highest-profile player ever suspended in the 96-year history of the NFL.

Roger Goodell’s decision is expected to be announced next week, and it is no longer a matter of if the NFL commissioner will suspend Brady, but for how long he will suspend him.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In conversations I’ve had with several key sources who always have a good sense of what goes on at 345 Park Ave., there is little doubt that Goodell considers Brady’s role in DeflateGate a serious violation.

Serious Violation.

Sorry, Pat's fans.

So can we stop with the absurd excuses and the attacking of other fans?

This is happening.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG OMG...I'm on pins and needles here

The NFL is convinced, according to sources, that connecting all the dots of the evidence supplied by Ted Wells leads to one conclusion:

Brady Cheated.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans: but, but, but how can th th th that b be? They d d don't have any evidence in the r re report that says T T Tom is guilty.

Watch out Roger. Tom is going to sue the NFL now and there will be no more football when he's done with you.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feeling is that the Wells Report supplied Goodell with enough ammunition to suspend Brady both for breaking the rules by ordering the deflation of footballs and by not cooperating with the investigation when he refused to turn over his cell phone to Wells’ investigators.

1. Breaking the rules.

2. Failing to cooperate.

I can't wait to see his next cocky speech where he nods his head the wrong way saying yes, but his mouth says, "Absolutely not."

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans: but, but, but how can th th th that b be? They d d don't have any evidence in the r re report that says T T Tom is guilty.

Watch out Roger. Tom is going to sue the NFL now and there will be no more football when he's done with you.

The Miami Herald reported Brady’s suspension could be as much as the entire 2015 season. Sources insist that is way off and not going to happen. There were reports in Boston on Friday on CSNNE that the Patriots fear Goodell could hit Brady with a six- to eight-game suspension. Others have estimated two to four games.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wells’ constant use of “more probable than not” in explaining Brady’s role is the standard the NFL was looking for to find him in violation of the rules. The league considers that as good as guilty and just a way of phrasing it in legal terms.

Love it! :nutswing:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So more probable than not he'll get suspended? Man, the fun you can have throwing that probable word around like it means not guilty. Right, Pats fans?

Yes, I understand it wasn't all of you.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two days ago, former Bills, Panthers and Colts GM Bill Polian, a former member of the competition committee, said on ESPN that the phrase “is the standard of proof that the NFL has used for about seven years or so that means in English: they’re guilty. . . . This is not running through a stop sign, this is not speeding five miles over the limit. This is a serious competitive violation that has to be treated as such by the league.”

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good...Jimmy Time!!!

All your dreams have come true! Congrats, but the Pats will still be good. I for one am excited to see Jimmy play. Do the crime, do the time Tommy....

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier to hold and grip that ball means less turnovers.

Turnovers determine who wins football games, more often than not.

The Patriots were warned about this as far back as 2004 & statistics (Fumbles per touches) clearly show that this team has been doing this since at least 2007. Look at the ratio of fumbles to 'touches' (players touching the ball whether it be a run, pass/catch or kick return).

During the 2014 season, the average rate of fumbles for all NFL teams is once per 97 touches, but the Patriots only fumble once per 174 touches.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I just got to say this....and I will prob get ripped by Pats fans on here, and that cool. But.....I'm getting sick of defending this team. Everywhere you go its Spygate, which could have been avoided and there was no need for it. Yet it happen because you misread the rule....well here is an idea, fucking call someone!!!!!! Now you get this, I mean its a football that was less than what it was suppose to be. It's a fucking game that I still play with my friends. Yet here we are talking about PSI and competitive advantage, think about how stupid that really is. I never have been a big fan of Brady, but I still think he is a good QB who didn't need to do what he did, and should have come clean on it. It's embarrassing.....like I said, hard to defend them now, kind of done with it.

Have a great weekend everyone, be safe!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games is a joke. It should be 8 minimum. But the co-commish would not allow it any longer. Will still be amusing to see if the Pats can survive the 2+ losses added to their usual auto playoff bid because the clown the rest of their div is. Their schedule is an absolute joke as usual so I'm sure they'll still make it in.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games is a joke. It should be 8 minimum. But the co-commish would not allow it any longer. Will still be amusing to see if the Pats can survive the 2+ losses added to their usual auto playoff bid because the clown the rest of their div is. Their schedule is an absolute joke as usual so I'm sure they'll still make it in.

LOL, just watch how good the AFCE will be this yr...

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking it might be a year. Once you get over the nonsense excuses, you see a clear pattern.

The League knew Brady was texting McNally & Jastremski. They asked Brady to give his cellphone to Brady's own lawyers and for his lawyers to give the League all relevant texts but Brady refused even that cooperation.

The Patriots have had a lot less turnovers over the years than all the other teams in the league. About half. But they had those softer, grippier balls. That is some serious ass cheating!

Brady really dirty. Why not vacate some wins or even Super Bowl titles. Or give them an * ?

Take away some serious draft picks. How is it not a pattern with the Patriots?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......candle-light/vigil (tonight) for anyone who wants to help pray for tommy...........no car-tipping/no looting.......PLEAZE......!!