• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen Getting Divorced

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Giselle as a young woman but now she is a self - centered bitch.(imagine?)
I don't know how she is a bitch, last i heard she wanted Tom to retire to spend more time with the family. Doesn't seem like bitch attitude to me, seems like a reasonable attitude. Maybe you heard something different.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how she is a bitch, last i heard she wanted Tom to retire to spend more time with the family. Doesn't seem like bitch attitude to me, seems like a reasonable attitude. Maybe you heard something different.
After spending a month with her he couldn't wait to go back to work.....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom and Bob gon' have some good times at the massage parlor now baby.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My marriage lasted 30 years, but I was ready to leave after 6 or 7. But, I wanted to see my daughter grow up so i stuck it out until she was out of college and her bills paid off.

It must be different in the multi-millionaire realm, but I wouldn’t know.

DrewPaulBlue

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Tom is more the culprit than the victim. How much more gridiron success can one man have? No QB ever is going to appear in 10 super bowls and win 7 of them. The last act of a great football player is to leave the game on top. He should have hung up the cleats after the last super bowl victory with another team no less. Elway knew when to leave the game. I don't blame his wife...his ego is more important than her or his kids.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about out of touch.

Maybe Giselle filed for divorce because Tom is a moron

Dumb statement, it happens at least a couple times a year in every year among all the sports. But usually it's a well-known idiot that says it. Brady is many things, but he isn't stupid.

Deployment also doesn't pay 30 million a year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Tom is more the culprit than the victim. How much more gridiron success can one man have? No QB ever is going to appear in 10 super bowls and win 7 of them. The last act of a great football player is to leave the game on top. He should have hung up the cleats after the last super bowl victory with another team no less. Elway knew when to leave the game. I don't blame his wife...his ego is more important than her or his kids.
Seahawks should have run it in.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My marriage lasted 30 years, but I was ready to leave after 6 or 7. But, I wanted to see my daughter grow up so i stuck it out until she was out of college and her bills paid off.

It must be different in the multi-millionaire realm, but I wouldn’t know.
I stayed with my 1st wife 3 years after we learned to hate each other.
If I had to stay with her 30 years I would have killed her.....

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about out of touch.

Maybe Giselle filed for divorce because Tom is a moron
Is he fucking serious, I'll give him my Southwest Asia Service Medal, since his sacrifice was the same.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tom Brady continues to have a bad season and his team keeps losing close and far games, I blame the family, I guess, for not being 5-2 or 6-1 right now (two two point losses and one more to a bad team). I feel that he is not committed because he is trying to juggle both. If they let him commit, they’d have a better record because I think he’s still good enough in a bad division. I don’t think this season is how it‘s been if he got more support - but I don’t think they need to give him that support - they have lives, too.

But for his divorce, I blame him. If he just let the retirement stand or retired a year earlier, he’d have the same career achievements and his family. If he was going to play, I don’t think Gisselle would leave him if he never retired. She made plans when he announced and she was out in a bad spot (relative to her life). While I don’t know that there was not a man or anything, I don’t think that this was a secret on what his family wanted.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tom Brady continues to have a bad season and his team keeps losing close and far games, I blame the family, I guess, for not being 5-2 or 6-1 right now (two two point losses and one more to a bad team). I feel that he is not committed because he is trying to juggle both. If they let him commit, they’d have a better record because I think he’s still good enough in a bad division. I don’t think this season is how it‘s been if he got more support - but I don’t think they need to give him that support - they have lives, too.

But for his divorce, I blame him. If he just let the retirement stand or retired a year earlier, he’d have the same career achievements and his family. If he was going to play, I don’t think Gisselle would leave him if he never retired. She made plans when he announced and she was out in a bad spot (relative to her life). While I don’t know that there was not a man or anything, I don’t think that this was a secret on what his family wanted.
Maybe Giselle saw this coming, and didn't want to be married to a loser.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never let a women dominate you, ever… They’ll lose respect for you .. I’m not saying treat um bad, just draw the line on control and hold your ground, if you enjoy certain things you have the right to enjoy them without some women telling you otherwise… I don’t know exactly what’s going on in their relationship, but Tom retires when he feels it’s right for him, period! That’s his choice, he’ll know when it’s time, Father Time will speak …

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad-teen-boy-upset-losing-video-game-gamer-joystick-his-hands-plays-console-240557389.jpg

Pictured: Jack Brady playing Madden to spend time with his dad.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never let a women dominate you, ever… They’ll lose respect for you .. I’m not saying treat um bad, just draw the line on control and hold your ground, if you enjoy certain things you have the right to enjoy them without some women telling you otherwise… I don’t know exactly what’s going on in their relationship, but Tom retires when he feels it’s right for him, period! That’s his choice, he’ll know when it’s time, Father Time will speak …
Man or Woman

Your spouse is the greatest in the world at something.. YOU FUCKING SUPPORT EM