• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady 'disgraced and disrespected' Lombardi Trophy

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No respect from this man

Tom Brady 'disgraced and disrespected' Lombardi Trophy, daughter of designer wants an apology​

Lorraine Grohs said that she’s had sleepless nights because she was upset with what transpired during the Buccaneers' Super Bowl LV boat parade​

The Tom Brady Lombardi Trophy toss during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Super Bowl LV boat parade immediately went viral and many fans were impressed with the future Hall of Fame quarterback’s throw across the water.

However, one woman felt disrespected by Brady’s act.

Lorraine Grohs, the daughter of Greg Grohs, the silversmith at Tiffany and Company from 1967 to 1994, who crafted the very first Vince Lombardi Trophy, was insulted by Brady’s decision to toss the Lombardi Trophy. And now, she’s seeking an apology from the seven-time Super Bowl champion.
waahh

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No respect from this man

Tom Brady 'disgraced and disrespected' Lombardi Trophy, daughter of designer wants an apology​

Lorraine Grohs said that she’s had sleepless nights because she was upset with what transpired during the Buccaneers' Super Bowl LV boat parade​

The Tom Brady Lombardi Trophy toss during the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Super Bowl LV boat parade immediately went viral and many fans were impressed with the future Hall of Fame quarterback’s throw across the water.

Lorraine Grohs, the daughter of Greg Grohs, the silversmith at Tiffany and Company from 1967 to 1994, who crafted the very first Vince Lombardi Trophy, was insulted by Brady’s decision to toss the Lombardi Trophy. And now, she’s seeking an apology from the seven-time Super Bowl champion.

But it is completely acceptable when Gronk actually DROPPED the Lombardi and broke it and it's fine if you can drink out of and spit into the Stanley Cup.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda doubt that to be blunt.

6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel and mean.
A big piece of burnt toast then, he pisses and bleeds green n yellow

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No respect from this man

actual pic of OP

1613412298852.png

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You GB fans are all ass-chapped because Tom has completed more passes WITH the Super Bowl Trophy than your team has completed in a Super Bowl in last 10 years

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You GB fans are all ass-chapped because Tom has completed more passes WITH the Super Bowl Trophy than your team has completed in a Super Bowl in last 10 years
Your team LITERALLY has zero super bowl stats.

• Wow
Reactions: ill

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and? stay focused cupcake, you ass hats are the ones whining about a trophy
You really don’t get my shtick do you. You have the awareness of a 5 year old with Down syndrome.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He owns 7 , how many trophies does she own?

I'm sure as a consolation prize since she is the daughter, she gets made one every year