• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I UCFinally got to review our game tape vs Pitt. My undefeated competitive softball team on Monday knight win, recharged my batteries.

So here are some quick take-a-ways.

• It's clear Pitt recruited, game planned and practiced all year for this rematch. Credit to them. They played an outstanding game.
  • Massive credit for the huge come back. We were down huge in the 1st, and worse we were playing flat.
  • Offensive line was confused and not communicating like how I preached to them all off season
  • Running game way over relied on in the play calling. Josh will hear about this.
  • We certainly weren't getting the calls that we were expecting
  • Ultimately I expected our defense to win us the game. Allowing 2 4th down convervisons on the final drive is just brutal.

Josh and I are having dinner at 7pm on campus, toknight. I sure I won't have time to ask him any of your questions.

#UCFacts

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I UCFinally got to review our game tape vs Pitt. My undefeated competitive softball team on Monday knight win, recharged my batteries.

• It's clear Pitt recruited, game planned and practiced all year for this rematch. Credit to them. They played an outstanding game.
  • Massive credit for the huge come back. We were down huge in the 1st, and worse we were playing flat.
  • Offensive line was confused and not communicating like how I preached to them all off season
  • Running game way over relied on in the play calling. Josh will hear about this.
  • Ultimately I expected our defense to win us the game. Allowing 2 4th down convervisons on the final drive is just brutal.

Josh and I are having dinner at 7pm on campus, toknight. I sure I won't have time to ask him any of your questions.

#UCFacts

You won't have any time to ask him our questions, because you won't have any time with him

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

So, I'm guessing Wednesday is when he does his weekly coaches show, and you plan to show up at the same venue?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can ask him why is UCF the only Mickey Mouse program in FBS that allows fans, who are not on the football teams payroll, to review game film with them?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if UCF Threads like this can just go straight to the shitter once OP posts. No one cares and it just distracts from real CFB discussions.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if UCF Threads like this can just go straight to the shitter once OP posts. No one cares and it just distracts from real CFB discussions.
@fordman84 said he was gonna take away his ability to create threads a while back to spare us this stupidity if I remember right. Guess he changed his mind.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you talk to Heup thank him for me for taking Wimbush off our hands and opening up a scholarship.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say hi to my boy Josh.

He’ll remember me.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fordman84 said he was gonna take away his ability to create threads a while back to spare us this stupidity if I remember right. Guess he changed his mind.
I thought he was supposed to post all his garbage in his super thread.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
what's for dinner?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

You know no one believes this little act. Just an FYI

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know no one believes this little act. Just an FYI
I used to have Rich Rod’s cell phone which means I was part of Michigan’s coaching staff. UCFacts

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying this for quite some time, all of his post should be immediately redirected to the UCF team board or the Toilet Bowl.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heup bout to have raccoon for dinner and not even give a fuck