• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"
Lane Kiffin: UCF looks like high-end SEC team but it is losing 'name game'"

Kiffin said he’d rank the Knights somewhere between No. 5 and No. 10. He also said he’d consider them a “playoff team” if star quarterback McKenzie Milton was healthy. He couldn’t understand why UCF has stagnated in the polls over the first month, as UCF is No. 15 in the Associated Press poll and No. 16 in the Coaches Poll.

“It’s such a name game,” Kiffin said of the rankings. “People rank teams on the history of the program way too much instead of looking at the quality of the work.”
Lane Kiffin: UCF looks like high-end SEC team but it is losing 'name game'

#UCFacts

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"
Lane Kiffin: UCF looks like high-end SEC team but it is losing 'name game'"

Kiffin said he’d rank the Knights somewhere between No. 5 and No. 10. He also said he’d consider them a “playoff team” if star quarterback McKenzie Milton was healthy. He couldn’t understand why UCF has stagnated in the polls over the first month, as UCF is No. 15 in the Associated Press poll and No. 16 in the Coaches Poll.

“It’s such a name game,” Kiffin said of the rankings. “People rank teams on the history of the program way too much instead of looking at the quality of the work.”
Lane Kiffin: UCF looks like high-end SEC team but it is losing 'name game'

#UCFacts
:kiffin:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The American tying to take on the ACC:

giphy.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The American tying to take on the ACC:

giphy.gif

We beat Pittsburgh last year, who went to the ACC title game, by 31 points. The outcome will be similar this year. And yeah, it's Pittsburgh, not the cream of the ACC crop, but it's not our fault that the ACC Coastal Division sucks so much dick last year that Pittsburgh was LITERALLY the best team in that division. Could we beat Clemson? Probably not. But we would be competitive against every other team in the ACC and probably beat 11-12 of the 14 ACC teams right now.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All three would be better acquisitions than UCF, Cincy, or Hawaii.

From 2017 til this year:

UCF - 28 wins, a bowl win, a perfect season and consistently in the top 25
UL Monroe, Old Dominion and The Citadel - 32 wins in the last 3 years and never been to a bowl game and never been ranked.

Yet having UL Monroe, Old Dominion and The Citadel would be a better acquisition than UCF? This might be the dumbest thing I've seen on here today and there's LOT of stupidity posted here on the daily. And that includes stuff that I'VE said!

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet having UL Monroe, Old Dominion and The Citadel would be a better acquisition than UCF? This might be the dumbest thing I've seen on here today and there's LOT of stupidity posted here on the daily. And that includes stuff that I'VE said!

He's making an attempt to troll my teams. But Cincy is basically dead to me and I never been a UCF fan. I'm just defending G5 teams from the superiority "big dick" bullshit and UCF is obviously the main target these days.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boise fans here really do try to make every thread all about them.

Go be better than the Pac 12. I think you have been.

#UCFacts

This is the first time we've tried to make a thread about us or our conference

MWC has a better record vs Power 5's

MWC > AAC

#UCFacts

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your conference can't even make SCRUBNIGHT™ billing?

HARHARHARHARHARdHARHAR!~!!!!@!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making an attempt to troll my teams. But Cincy is basically dead to me and I never been a UCF fan. I'm just defending G5 teams from the superiority "big dick" bullshit and UCF is obviously the main target these days.

big dicks > little dicks

just ask dah Rainbow Warriors :heh:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we all are not privileged to have VT on schedule. But it is everyone's best interest to avoid scheduling FCS teams.

Do Hawaii's players do their war dance before they sodomize each other in the locker rooms or after?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Hawaii's players do their war dance before they sodomize each other in the locker rooms or after?
Pretty sure this is both racist and homophobic at the sane time

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @UCFhonors, let me know the next time you come up this way. I might be able to help keep you out of trouble.

Frenzied, possibly rabid raccoon attacks 2 men, chases children in N.J. neighborhood

A large, possibly rabid raccoon bared its teeth and growled its way through a neighborhood in Bergen County Thursday afternoon, chasing children and attacking two people before it was captured, authorities said.

Two police officers used a stun gun in an attempt to subdue the animal but “the Tasers had no effect on the raccoon,” said Maywood Det. Sgt. Matthew Parodi.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat Pittsburgh last year, who went to the ACC title game, by 31 points. The outcome will be similar this year. And yeah, it's Pittsburgh, not the cream of the ACC crop, but it's not our fault that the ACC Coastal Division sucks so much dick last year that Pittsburgh was LITERALLY the best team in that division. Could we beat Clemson? Probably not. But we would be competitive against every other team in the ACC and probably beat 11-12 of the 14 ACC teams right now.
Pittsburgh going to the ACC CCG is proof positive how much the ACC sucks. This isn't helping your case.