• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aa4.jpg

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said clearly that talent, not ranking matters. And that being able to pay AND HOLD top staffs matter. Smaller schools develop good coaches now and then and they get snatched up by P5's. It has worked that way since before any of us have been alive.

Bogus ranking in no way removes that the top 5 - 7 schools are stacked with more talent and depth than everyone else. It is not debatable.

Of course some good players end up outside of those chosen few, but not enough and without depth behind them. Small teams are done when key players go down. Bama and Clemson have solid kids behind them.

Again, entirely elementary concepts here that seem well over your head. And again you aren't the first passionate mid major fan to be blinded and you won't be the last. Couple of years from now no one will remember you and some other turd will be blathering on stupidly.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for losing.

What the "elementary concept" for why the vast majority of the ESP5N Cartel teams losing every year when they have the money, coaches and resources?

#UCFacts

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the "elementary concept" for why the vast majority of the ESP5N Cartel teams losing every year when they have the money, coaches and resources?

#UCFacts
What the hell are you even asking? I mean it isn't possible to make it more clear. There are 5 - 7 teams most years with the combination of talent and staff to win. What part of that keeps going way over your head? Are you just not capable of understanding?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go to dozens of practices a year, for many years, like I have, you'll realize recruiting rankings are a sham. Just more click bait.

And there has been tons of academic literature about how money doesn't always buys wins. Readding Money Ball should suffice to prove that point.

Cfb is more like European Soccer since they have no draft or salary caps. But any Real UCFan should know money doesn't buy wins. Tennessee just proved that point, again.

Let that sink in.

#UCFacts

At this point you should get a job as a GM for an NFL team, because clearly all those executives in NFL suites are obviously not recognizing the clear amount of talent at UCF, How else can you explain 17 draft picks in the last 10 years and only 5 1st or 2nd rounders. I mean that's not even on a par with say Tennessee, who has 25 and 8, let alone an Alabama (87/45) or Ohio State (70/30). They aren't even tops for G5...Boise is 23/7. Hell, they aren't really tops in the AAC, Cincinnati has 20, but only 3 1st and 2nd rounders, Memphis has the same high picks, but fewer overall.

Clearly this is a miscarriage of justice and these clowns down know what they are doing, all this time all they needed to do was consult a former honors equipment manager at UCF and they could have found all the talent they needed. I bet all those NFL owners will be beating a path to your door offering to share their Billions once they figure it out.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the FIRST step to take is to NOT keep manufacturing your own "national championships" just because you are 'butt hurt" because you don't like the system and feel entitled. :nod:

CainSc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts
#UCFantastic that you are here.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#UCFantastic that you are here.

Oh hey! My UCFriend. Haven't seen you in a long while. How have your been?

Welcome to The SportsHoopla. Clearly they are just hearing about the UCFacts. Give them some time. They'll come around.

#UCFacts

CainSc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hey! My UCFriend. Haven't seen you in a long while. How have your been?

Welcome to The SportsHoopla. Clearly they are just hearing about the UCFacts. Give them some time. They'll come around.

#UCFacts
I know you'll keep 'em informed bud!

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bring the damn rainbow option back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen UCF play 3 times (Home, Neutral and Away) in person.

1996 - I saw the Knights play their first game as an FBS Team vs. William & Mary in their former Citrus Bowl home. W

2007 - I saw the Knights play Miss. State in the Liberty Bowl. L

2015 - I saw the Knights play @ Cincinnati. L

1-2 record on a current 2 game losing streak.