• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll merge when I'm less impaired. Lots can go wrong when you start merging threads, easy to screw em up.

Dang...impaired thread merges are the best thread merges

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I told you OP has never even been to orlando.... .
975.jpg

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can i start spamming for boner pills and bumping the thread nobody cares about every 15 minutes? you'd be cool with that then right?

As far as I've seen, he's done nothing but post about UCF. Maybe that is because I open about 10% of threads and half of those I open 1x because it wasn't interesting.

Again. If you don't want to see his posts anymore, you don't need a mod. Here is what you do. Click "Ignore"

20190906_130443.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan value, more is always better.

But if we are truly after crowning the best Cfb team year in and year out, CFB is knocking it out of the park right now.

Whereas, CBB with a 68 team field, sometimes crowns the best, and sometimes crowns the hottest team.

NBA and MLB have the luxury of crowning the best every single year because the championships are given while playing in a 7 game series.

With a huge playoff format in CFB, we may see more injury, less time to prepare, and where are the games played? Is home field going to be a factor with so many playoff games?

Right now we get to determine the 4 best teams, plenty of time for those teams to prepare, get healthy, all so that we get each teams very best product, all played out on Neutral fields.

Weather isn’t a factor, time to prepare isn’t a factor, home field isn’t a factor.... There are no excuses with the current format.

So many variables come into play with a vastly expanded field of teams, which imo diminishes crowning the VERY best team in the game we love.
Jesus Christ. These years of sobriety have changed you.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I've seen, he's done nothing but post about UCF. Maybe that is because I open about 10% of threads and half of those I open 1x because it wasn't interesting.

Again. If you don't want to see his posts anymore, you don't need a mod. Here is what you do. Click "Ignore"

View attachment 215789
He is degrading the value of the site with his bs spam. It would be one thing if he knew anything about football and posted anything football related. The child insists on posting about how life isnt fair and that somehow his highschool disney team should be number one while playing nobody... it is every single thread. it would be fine if he kept bumping the same exact thread over and over, but the spammer creates a new thread every few hours...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 215789
You didn’t answer his question. Should we be allowed to post 15 posts a day spamming the boards with stupid shit? Why are we not allowing bots come in here and post their boner pills?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t answer his question. Should we be allowed to post 15 posts a day spamming the boards with stupid shit? Why are we not allowing bots come in here and post their boner pills?

About topics unrelated to the forum topic, no. But he posts about UCF. I have had plenty of fail threads that tend to just get buried because nobody bumps it or is duplicate. I am more annoyed with centipedes than I am spam threads.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About topics unrelated to the forum topic, no. But he posts about UCF. I have had plenty of fail threads that tend to just get buried because nobody bumps it or is duplicate. I am more annoyed with centipedes than I am spam threads.
To me centipedes and spam threads are the same thing.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the more teams you add to a playoff where the games are 1 and done the less likely it is that the best team wins it all... that is a fact, backed by math and statistics.

The goal here isnt to give 16 teams a chance, it is to get the best 2 teams in for the championship. This was to get those teams who might be 2a and 2b a chance to play the number 1 team. During the BCS a case was made for this. You cannot tell me that the #5 team deserved a shot at the #1 team during the CFP era. It is ridiculous to state otherwise.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
centipedes are more informative than his bs. He posts about UCF but not anything based in reality... thus it is spam... it is make believe nonsense and every thread is exactly the same. I personally stopped with the centipede following his bullshit the dumbass wasnt getting the hint.

If it were me id remove his thread creation privileges for more than 12 hours, he has yet to create a thread that is anything other than pure nonsense. Your fail threads may be fail threads, but not all of them are fail threads are they.... hence nobody advocating for your thread creating powers to be revoked.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
centipedes are more informative than his bs. He posts about UCF but not anything based in reality... thus it is spam... it is make believe nonsense and every thread is exactly the same. I personally stopped with the centipede following his bullshit the dumbass wasnt getting the hint.

If it were me id remove his thread creation privileges for more than 12 hours, he has yet to create a thread that is anything other than pure nonsense. Your fail threads may be fail threads, but not all of them are fail threads are they.... hence nobody advocating for your thread creating powers to be revoked.

Again, any member calling for his ban can just ignore him. You don't need to beg a mod.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 215789

But...but ignore is for poosays!?!

I heard about it on the internet

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right, Major League Baseball was an utter disaster from the 20s to the 90s. Terrible League and terrible 4 team playoff formats.

The Bronx Bombers, Big Red Machine and Swinging A’s teams made for some terrible playoff teams in AL and NL series titles and WS titles. And to add to those Pennant chases of the golden era of sports in MLB, they were downright meaningless.

Respectfully asking, how old are You?

giphy.gif

tumblr_m308kaWolM1rtzo8wo2_500.gif

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, any member calling for his ban can just ignore him. You don't need to beg a mod.
Did anyone call for him to be banned? where is a member begging a mod to ban him??? can i see who this member is? or is it only with your special glasses that you can see this person calling for him to be banned.

You have a propensity for avoiding the actual posts ive been throwing at you and instead just interjecting some bullshit random story....

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this douche is the equivalent to your neighbor putting its dog out at 2 AM every day and allowing it to bark, "put in ear plugs"

SMH

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this douche is the equivalent to your neighbor putting its dog out at 2 AM every day and allowing it to bark, "put in ear plugs"

SMH
More like blasting Creed and Nickleback.