• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah not gonna happen in 2014 Lets some other teams get to hoist it and put in their case. I was happy when the Saints and Seahawaks got theirs after all those years, I was one of those fans till 01. Spread the wealth around. Denver vs NFcW team and NFC gonna rock it again. Funny you mentioned the Patriots boards, which I have never been on. Like a lion, I dont want to stay with pack, but mingle with the hyenas,wildabeast,jackals etc. More fun this way

I see no weaknesses, Sonny!

Best Owner
Best Coach
Best QB
"Best Offense in the League" - ESPN
6 WRs
Best TE corps in NFL history
"Best CB of the last 20 Years"
Focus on Defense
Top-Flight Draft
Amazing Pickups in Free Agency

There is ZERO reason the Pats don't bring it back to Foxboro! You might as well celebrate it now, Sonny. :suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no weaknesses, Sonny!

Best Owner
Best Coach
Best QB
"Best Offense in the League" - ESPN
6 WRs
Best TE corps in NFL history
"Best CB of the last 20 Years"
Focus on Defense
Top-Flight Draft
Amazing Pickups in Free Agency

There is ZERO reason the Pats don't bring it back to Foxboro! You might as well celebrate it now, Sonny. :suds:

Hammer kinda early in Cali to be hitting the booze, you dont seem to be a pipe smoker. Yes one of the top 5 owners and coaches and best qb, eveything else isnt even remotely true. Nice embelishments my friend. I will be thrilled to get back to playoffs, everything else will be gravy. Suberbowl pfffttt Cracka plz

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer kinda early in Cali to be hitting the booze, you dont seem to be a pipe smoker. Yes one of the top 5 owners and coaches and best qb, eveything else isnt even remotely true. Nice embelishments my friend. I will be thrilled to get back to playoffs, everything else will be gravy. Suberbowl pfffttt Cracka plz

Those are all direct quotes from football experts and/or Patriots fans, Sonny! You got this, man. Plan the parade now.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are all direct quotes from football experts and/or Patriots fans, Sonny! You got this, man. Plan the parade now.

Can't Hammer don't have the time. Still trying to peddle the 19-0 T-shirts from 07. Down to like 3000 pieces. What sizes you and your kids need?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be an amazing season for AFC East teams. Every week one of them will get to "play their own Super Bowl" against the mighty Pats!!! :clap:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be an amazing season for AFC East teams. Every week one of them will get to "play their own Super Bowl" against the mighty Pats!!! :clap:

I think the same in the other divisions where they haven'y faired so well against the mighty Patriots. 2-8 vs Pats. Pats only went 4-2 against that tough Div in East

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, BF4L I'm gonna toss you a bone and maybe you'll approve of our continued discussion of Tom Brady in a {gasp} thread about Tom Brady. Here ya go!

picgifs-unicorn-411228.gif

Feel better now?

Thanks and yes that made me feel better. Continue on

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to honor your promise and stay away from these threads, BF4L? I swear you make Briz look intelligent. People debate ANYTHING and here you come with the "please stop or I'm going to have a panic attack!" shit. If you don't like it, stay away. It's sooooo simple.

Please, stop with the "stop it" posts, BF4L.

Lets not go overboard please.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks and yes that made me feel better. Continue on

We will, and hopefully without your involvement because it's really getting old, especially for someone who keeps reminding us he's not even a Pats fan.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will, and hopefully without your involvement because it's really getting old, especially for someone who keeps reminding us he's not even a Pats fan.

I am looking forward to the NFL season this year. Baseball sucks and hockey is a long way off. So yes I will be watching the Pats this year. I will refrain from asking anything of anyone.

:suds:

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this hammer thinks pats fans are the only ones who thinks thier team is the greatest? All fan bases at this moment think thier team is goin all the way. He must really hate you pats fans... usually a sign of jealousy.

You have to question a persons intelligence when they cant see the obvious. Brady is as good as there has ever been, even without the greatest set of tools. He wins, even when he isn't at his best he usually finds a way. Most have Montana ahead of him yet the only thing Montana has over Brady is those 4 sb games were a bit better than Brady's 5. Brady has been a bit better everywhere else with less talent around him.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is as good as there has ever been, even without the greatest set of tools. He wins, even when he isn't at his best he usually finds a way.

Great, so no excuses then, right? :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont remember him looking like this before he met Giselle. He must be her Ken doll and he just has to deal with it or else he isnt gettin any.

I just noticed something about your posts. They're all either about how great Brady is or how "unimpressive" Peyton Manning is. You were even "shocked he got the MVP?"

Wow. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to the NFL season this year. Baseball sucks and hockey is a long way off. So yes I will be watching the Pats this year. I will refrain from asking anything of anyone.

:suds:

Your new avatar is about as old as mine. :L

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your new avatar is about as old as mine. :L

:lol:

Not quite but still was a great pic.

I also very much remember watching Rockford Files with my mother. 9pm Friday night if I remember right. Anyways off topic and I dont wanna rustle any feathers.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange my post said it needed to be approved or something? Anyways Yes Hammer that pic is old but not quite in the Rockford file era.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Vegas has Patriots in 4th place. Seattle,Denver,San Fran top 3, I have it exactly the same way. Is SF better than Denver ,dont know but easier for Denver getting by NE than SF getting by Seattle. I think Denver is gonna get it done for Pat Bowlen

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, so no excuses then, right? :suds:

No excuses for what? Brady having a bad year? He wasnt his best last year but still better than most without alot to work with. If you are talking about the patriots as a team, there is always excuses. Injuries affect a team so predictions always go without saying such. Last years Patriots roster sucked IMO, not alot of talent on roster, especially after the injuries and Hernandez loss. Yet they somehow make it to the afccg....without Brady they were probably .500 team at best.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed somthing about your posts. They're all either about how great Brady is or how "unimpressive" Peyton Manning is. You were even "shocked he got the MVP?"

Wow. :L

Nope wrong again....majority, not all on brady but thats because ( as i posted about) there seemed to be alot of hate for him on these boards with alot of love for Manning. Its obviously a biased board.

I mentioned once about manning being unimpressive and not deserving of mvp....for his 1 sb winning performance. I also said this years wasnt very good either. Most everything else has been positive on manning as it should be for a great qb. I have said negatives on Brady too, but seem to have to defend him from lunatics like you on these boards

It seems you dont like the pats fans and call them out for doing exactly what you do for Manning. :wtf2:

Yambag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses for what? Brady having a bad year? He wasnt his best last year but still better than most without alot to work with. If you are talking about the patriots as a team, there is always excuses. Injuries affect a team so predictions always go without saying such. Last years Patriots roster sucked IMO, not alot of talent on roster, especially after the injuries and Hernandez loss. Yet they somehow make it to the afccg....without Brady they were probably .500 team at best.

He's not even talking about Brady, you are. And apparently you can't stop. Its all you post about.