• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill wait for 1 just 1 fact that you can provide me that shows that Tom Brady is not a historically great NFL QB... Go ahead... Im sure there are plenty to be had since you are so convinced you are correct.

I never said he wasn't.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill wait for 1 just 1 fact that you can provide me that shows that Tom Brady is not a historically great NFL QB... Go ahead... Im sure there are plenty to be had since you are so convinced you are correct.

At one time Brady was great. Not denying that one bit. And I've gone on record many, many times saying that on a personal level, I downright like the guy. I totally respect his honesty in press conferences. The problem is that he's so bad now that he's a liability for his team and BB knows it's time to lift him but he's handcuffed because of the fanaticism of Pats fans.

Tom Brady is the third best QB in his division and the Pats will never win another playoff game with him starting. Sonny knows that and so does any other level-headed Patriots fan. The dude is awful.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False. I didnt answer because it wasnt a real question. To answer your question if you must. No, winning a SB is not the end all be all but when a QB is in the top 15 in NFL history in every single important statistical measure AND has 4 SB rings I think its safe to say he is probably pretty good.

It wasn't a false question and you're still avoiding it as I presented it. Let me take you back. I said that wins was a team measure and it was a dumb way to measure qb greatness. You said that it was no dumber than using statistics. I said it was, unless you want to concede that Dilfer is as good as Manning since they both won 1 Super Bowl.

So, is Dilfer as good as Manning, or is team success a dumb way to measure qb greatness?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one did. Not even once. This is a patented debating tactic of someone who's losing the debate badly.

HD come on. You said he was awful, his teams won despite him and that he has been bad for quite some time. Those are your words not mine. Be honest in your stance and stand by it if that is what you believe but dont backpedal. Its not like it would be tough to prove what you have said time and time again. Ill make you a feal. IF you can show me 1 post were you said Brady was one of the best QBs to ever play then Ill never post on this subject again/ Just one post that you have made in the past that admits that BUT if you cannot then you must admit you have a strange hate obsession with Brady for absolutely no reason. Deal??

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD come on. You said he was awful, his teams won despite him and that he has been bad for quite some time. Those are your words not mine. Be honest in your stance and stand by it if that is what you believe but dont backpedal. Its not like it would be tough to prove what you have said time and time again. Ill make you a feal. IF you can show me 1 post were you said Brady was one of the best QBs to ever play then Ill never post on this subject again/ Just one post that you have made in the past that admits that BUT if you cannot then you must admit you have a strange hate obsession with Brady for absolutely no reason. Deal??

Tom Brady is one of the best to ever play QB.

Now he's awful.

I don't know how to make it any more simple for you, man. If you're still confused then, yeah, it's time to stop.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you think team success is solely dependent on how the quarterback plays.

Hell no I dont. In fact I have stated the opposite in this very thread. No ones success is their own in any team sport at any level. Saying Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls is not giving him full credit any more than saying Michael Jordan won 6 rings. Titles are a measure by which we look at a players success in every debate but that doesnt mean it is SOLELY attributed to them.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that the Patriots/Brady haters always bring up "cheating". Like the P:atriots were only team in the NFL ever to tape another team. They got caught filming the NY Jets......they have never been "caught" before or after that game.

Hammer....give it a rest................Name me one other team in the NFL that has won its division 12 out of the last 14 years. Name me one other NFC/AFC team that has been in the AFC/NFC Championship more than the Patriots in the history of the NFL since the merge in 1970. From 2001 through 2010 name me any team to compete in the Super Bowl more than the New England Patriots. Name me one other team in the NFL which has won more regular season games over the last 13 years. What have the Patriots won?.....................Too much for all of the Haters, not enough for the fans.

Your arguments ring hollow.

The Patriots cheated and got caught, you can't ignore that. 9 straight playoff wins and 3 SBs. You cheated end of story. Count pre spygate and post spygate. Those are his real stats

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"HD is soooooo obsessed with Tom Brady! Weird, huh?" - rmilia1 :L

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is one of the best to ever play QB.

Now he's awful.

I don't know how to make it any more simple for you, man. If you're still confused then, yeah, it's time to stop.

So no deal?? Cool. At least I finally got you to admit the bolded.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no I dont. In fact I have stated the opposite in this very thread. No ones success is their own in any team sport at any level. Saying Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls is not giving him full credit any more than saying Michael Jordan won 6 rings. Titles are a measure by which we look at a players success in every debate but that doesnt mean it is SOLELY attributed to them.

Ok, so then why even bring up team wins when debating about a qb's greatness? Because last time I checked, qb's weren't playing defense or special teams, and that goes a long way to determining wins and losses.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but you deserve it....you flat out said he's been "awful". Your words. If you think that you either don't know the game or are just a blind hater. I'm starting to think both are likely.

Keep making stuff up and ignore when people call you out on it. Like your "his OL never gets called for holding" or " Brady has been mediocre to poor minus cheating or Moss".

Both are false and both you failed to acknowledge it.

All good I got your number now. I'll just ignore you going forward.

867-5309 Hammer Hammer who do I turn too?
You give me something I can hold onto
I know you think I'm like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even count the number of times he's said that.

The more I say it, the more he denies it. rmilia1 says something about "blind hatred" and "obsession" in 3... 2... 1...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I say it, the more he denies it. rmilia1 says something about "blind hatred" and "obsession" in 3... 2... 1...

But why can't you just admit that Tom Brady is a HOF qb?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact is Brady won 3 SB's and his D lost 2 Brady is 3-0 in SB's and D is 0-2 simple man

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is Brady won 3 SB's and his D lost 2 Brady is 3-0 in SB's and D is 0-2 simple man

Sonny, will you ever win another playoff game with Tom Terrific under center?