• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like this guy?

Picture-112-e1336423417189.png

That and the people obsessed with the man. I don't have to name names do I?

Last edited by a moderator:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who else just wins? Tim Tebow. And Vince Young.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you better get in here, man! These guys are melting down fast. Homer's calling for my ban and Bradyjustwins refuses to tell me why Brady hasn't won. :L

hammertime.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you better get in here, man! These guys are melting down fast. Homer's calling for my ban and Bradyjustwins refuses to tell me why Brady hasn't won. :L

Hammer its all good in the hood. Broncos are poised to win it all this year with #1 O and no#2 D. If that beat down of SF is any indication, no team stands a chance ( except maybe 85 Bears)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer its all good in the hood. Broncos are poised to win it all this year with #1 O and no#2 D. If that beat down of SF is any indication, no team stands a chance ( except maybe 85 Bears)

Sonny, I look at that Pats lineup and I'm scratching my head how you guys don't go 19-0 and bring the Lombardi back to Foxboro, man! :scratch: I've never seen such an accumulation of talent on one NFL team. EVAR!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, I look at that Pats lineup and I'm scratching my head how you guys don't go 19-0 and bring the Lombardi back to Foxboro, man! :scratch: I've never seen such an accumulation of talent on one NFL team. EVAR!!!

I wouldn't say evah.... but damn talented... But couldn't get to Eli when it truly matter or at least deflect a pass when desperately needed.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think your looking at the wrong years lineup HD Broncos have the best lineup, maybe in history of NFL. Have never seen a team so stacked on both sides. I think even Tebow could get that team to the SB

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be confused. We're not talking about MVPs, we're talking about just winning.

Actually we are talking about blind haters like hammerdown creating a false narrative and is trying to make people argue things they didn't say.

I don't care if people think Manning is better. I will jump on people for pretending Brady is anything less than a top tier all time QB. For flat out making things up like "his OL never gets called for holding" when they are 2nd in the league for most called. For suggesting Brady is the one with all the talent around him when he had one season with a truly loaded team and went 18-1 with the defense giving up the lead late.

It's obviously pointless though as some people will continue to pretend their long debunked BS is reality.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that the Patriots/Brady haters always bring up "cheating". Like the P:atriots were only team in the NFL ever to tape another team. They got caught filming the NY Jets......they have never been "caught" before or after that game.

Hammer....give it a rest................Name me one other team in the NFL that has won its division 12 out of the last 14 years. Name me one other NFC/AFC team that has been in the AFC/NFC Championship more than the Patriots in the history of the NFL since the merge in 1970. From 2001 through 2010 name me any team to compete in the Super Bowl more than the New England Patriots. Name me one other team in the NFL which has won more regular season games over the last 13 years. What have the Patriots won?.....................Too much for all of the Haters, not enough for the fans.

Your arguments ring hollow.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually we are talking about blind haters like hammerdown creating a false narrative and is trying to make people argue things they didn't say.

I don't care if people think Manning is better. I will jump on people for pretending Brady is anything less than a top tier all time QB. For flat out making things up like "his OL never gets called for holding" when they are 2nd in the league for most called. For suggesting Brady is the one with all the talent around him when he had one season with a truly loaded team and went 18-1 with the defense giving up the lead late.

It's obviously pointless though as some people will continue to pretend their long debunked BS is reality.

Speaking of making people argue things they didn't say...

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have the Patriots won?.....................Too much for all of the Haters, not enough for the fans.

Great statement

Not a fan of NE, nor Brady and least of all their coach... but I can be objective and state Brady is one of the greats of all time.

Has to be a lot of hatred pent up not to be able to acknowledge as much.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that the Patriots/Brady haters always bring up "cheating". Like the P:atriots were only team in the NFL ever to tape another team. They got caught filming the NY Jets......they have never been "caught" before or after that game.

Hammer....give it a rest................Name me one other team in the NFL that has won its division 12 out of the last 14 years. Name me one other NFC/AFC team that has been in the AFC/NFC Championship more than the Patriots in the history of the NFL since the merge in 1970. From 2001 through 2010 name me any team to compete in the Super Bowl more than the New England Patriots. Name me one other team in the NFL which has won more regular season games over the last 13 years. What have the Patriots won?.....................Too much for all of the Haters, not enough for the fans.

Your arguments ring hollow.

One minute:

"It's all about the postseason!"

Next?

"It's all about the regular season!"

You have the best owner ever. Best coach ever. Best QB ever. Best shut-down corner ever. 6 WRs on the roster, best TE of this generation, an elite defense and a dominant OL. You're in a division that hands you a 1st-round bye for showing up.

Yet you have nothing to show for it.

Zip. Zilch. Nada, Ken.

How can you Pats fan be okay with that?! If you'd stop blindly excusing this shit and start holding your little saint of an owner accountable, maybe you'd finally be able to back up all the talk of "just winning."

If asking the questions you Parts fans should be asking makes me a "blind hater" then so be it!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about "hatred." :rolleyes: Either worship your little God or it's "hatred."

Laughable. It reeks of obsession and religious fanaticism. All for Tom Brady. Wow.