• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the Evolution theme and wondering when will they make Triple H heel again? The guy might be the best heel of all time in the WWE. He is a snooze as a face. Last time he had a serious run as face with a lot of air time was back with his feud with Orton and when he got "hurt" the fans cheered him goodbye. IMO, HHH is a bore as a face. But one of the best heels ever.

As a COO, he could easily become a major heel and take a up and coming youngster under his wing and give him undeserving main event/title shots. Imagine what this would do, create 2 major heels in the company, which is desperately needs. If the fans believe the title shots and air time for this young superstar are undeserving, then they will really boo them and the guy will get heat. Rather then these heels currently who are basically tweeners like Bryan and Lesnar, because the fans like them and their style and believe they deserve shots to be at the top.

If HHH takes a guy like for example Rhodes (Not really a newbie) but a good example because Rhodes is horrible and does not belong anywhere near main event, but you team him up with a COO Triple H would gives him push after push you will make him the biggest heel in the WWE. Just like that you get two major heels in HHH and whoever he chooses to put under his wing..Trips doesn't even need to wrestle ever again, his manager role and mic skills alone can instantly elevate a young wrestlers career.

Laurenitis is currently the heel authority figure.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching WWE's Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart.
It was pretty damn good. The 2 set down for an interview with JR and were emotional when they were re-calling the Montreal Screw Job. Shawn said HHH was the first to suggest the screw job to Vince. :tsk:

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching WWE's Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart.
It was pretty damn good. The 2 set down for an interview with JR and were emotional when they were re-calling the Montreal Screw Job. Shawn said HHH was the first to suggest the screw job to Vince. :tsk:

Doesn't surprise me at all. As good as HHH is at performing, he is an even better backstage politician.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention it's on Netlfix, btw. If any of you have it.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firstrowsports is back up. I wonder what happened to them last week?
I think I'll watch that Mayweather/Cotto fight tonight on it.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
I remember that. :lol:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple H since serving his sentence for the MSG incident has been one of the biggest politicians backstage. Until the last 2 years, the guy put himself in main events after main events, and kept putting himself in the title picture when he didn't need to be. That is why him being a heel works so well for him, because it's more real.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple H since serving his sentence for the MSG incident has been one of the biggest politicians backstage. Until the last 2 years, the guy put himself in main events after main events, and kept putting himself in the title picture when he didn't need to be. That is why him being a heel works so well for him, because it's more real.

Huh?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading to GSO in about an hour for Raw!

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason Ryan’s New Role Revealed, Hornswoggle Resurfaces, Cena Selling | 24Wrestling

Dolph Ziggler debuted his new bodyguard at this weekend’s RAW live events – Mason Ryan.

Ziggler cut a promo at Sunday’s RAW live event in Chattanooga and declared himself the future of WWE. Ziggler said in order to be the future, he needs someone to watch his back. Ziggler introduced Ryan and said from now on, Ryan will watch his back as he goes to the top of WWE.

Ziggler went on to lose to John Cena, who was still selling his arm injury from Brock Lesnar. Ryan ended up getting involved in the match.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple H Reveals How Floyd Mayweather Appearance Happened | 24Wrestling
778hhh_steph_50_bieber.jpg