• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the best thing they can do with Tensai is to have him break character and come out as A-Train. Have him get on the mic and totally trash the Tensai concept similar to when Dustin Rhodes went to WCW and trashed the Seven/Goldust crap.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the best thing they can do with Tensai is to have him break character and come out as A-Train. Have him get on the mic and totally trash the Tensai concept similar to when Dustin Rhodes went to WCW and trashed the Seven/Goldust crap.

it be hilarious if he came back as Albert and then the crowd started chanting "Tensai" similar to how they chant "Albert" now. Just completely mess with the guy.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar off TV and possibly giving WWE the finger and going back to UFC

Lesnar is not on tv right now due to his contract. His contract is for limited dates. That's why Heyman was brought back. Even though Brock wasn't at Raw, his message was still being delivered through his mouthpiece Heyman. Everything that is going on right now with Brock is reportedly how it was written.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar is not on tv right now due to his contract. His contract is for limited dates. That's why Heyman was brought back. Even though Brock wasn't at Raw, his message was still being delivered through his mouthpiece Heyman. Everything that is going on right now with Brock is reportedly how it was written.

No, I understand that Lesnar's contract has him off RAW, now, I thought his contract stated he needed to make 2 apperances per month, but maybe that report was wrong.

Anyways, I read where he was seen at the last UFC PPV. Something rare as Lesnar never even showed up to UFC events while being employed by them. Also with Dana White saying Lesnar may return to fight again, along with WWE making NO mention of Lesnar at the PPV makes me think that certainly wasn't written or planned by WWE and Lesnar could be thinking to himself that WWE has botched his return so poorly, fuck em and go back to UFC.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OD - Vince is FREAKING OUT!
On storylines they never give them a chance. WWE needs to stick to it and not change after 1 or 2 weeks.

Good point, WM was a big deal an supposedly epic battle between The Rock and Cena. But the next day, Cena comes out to talk about the match, and Brock Lesner comes out takes him down and then WM is forgotton and it's "Brock Lesner and Cena at Extreme Rules...in 3 weeks" WM is forgotten. It seems like they have been showing PPV's just so they can show the next PPV, and never give time to develop stories or bonds/hatred with the fans.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the 1000th RAW......Might be the last one. I know it won't but what if????

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the 1000th RAW......Might be the last one. I know it won't but what if????

or maybe it becomes the last one of continuous running episodes. After 1k they finally implement an off season of sorts or maybe put on a show ever other week?

I don't know, but RAW could very well stay below the 3.0 rating scale all the way into the 3 hr build up, which certainly can NOT look good for WWE in the USA networks eyes. Either we get a quick short notice that there will be no 3 hour RAWs and just one special one again, or some sort of change.

I gotta believe that Vince is drawing something up immediately right now to try and hook us for the Summer and get his ratings back.

They have to do something BIG, real big, Hogan/Outsiders type big. Cena heel turn? Triple H to wrestle full time again? I just gotta think Vince is going nuts with this and is going to conjure up something big to try and grab the viewers.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
145467643.jpg

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read that the USA network has been the one pushing for a 3 hr RAW for a while now.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read that the USA network has been the one pushing for a 3 hr RAW for a while now.

is NCIS getting to predictable for people now? You mean to tell me people are figuring out that the main character guy solves all crimes within the last 3 mintues of the show and then goes off air with some witty intelligent comment that makes him seem cool.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck was that to end Impact? smh