• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Raw without Tensai? I guess that experiment is over.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it possible for Raw to get worse and worse every week? :noidea:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show struggled to beat Cody Rhodes over the past 6 months, yet he just destroyed the Tag champs and a Brodus Clay, who is undefeated. Makes perfect sense.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bOrton just got suspended 60 days for his 2nd Wellness Violation.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 of CM Punk's last 3 WM opponents are currently suspended.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bOrton just got suspended 60 days for his 2nd Wellness Violation.

wait WHAT!?!??

omg.....WWE is F-U-CK-ED......

Jericho suspended
Orton suspended
Lesnar off TV and possibly giving WWE the finger and going back to UFC
Cena/Show is main eventing....with laurenitis....

RAW is moving to 3 hours in a few weeks and this is what they are stuck with? LOL!!!

BTW, RAW this week scored a 2.72 rating.. ouch.

IMHO, Orton although I like him as a heel, second wellness policy violation, if WWE wants to be serious about this, rather then just acting like they take it seriously. Orton should be gone for good, or the suspension should be longer then 60 days and Orton should be scheduled for mandatory rehab.

My guess is Vince is freaking out right now...Look for WWE to make a HUGE splash here shortly going into the Summer as they desperately need one now more then ever.

This slow horrific episodes have been consistant for WWE the last couple years. 2 years ago it was a horrible product, then the Nexus came in and trashed the RAW set, causing interest for the Summer. (of course WWE would later go on to ruin the entire storyline)

Last year you had Punk bringing interest for the Summer in a BIG way (of course WWE would later go on to ruin that storyline as well)

So my guess is this year, something major is going to have to happen as WWE needs it more then ever now. Especially moving to 3 hours.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD - Vince is FREAKING OUT!

I used to watch every week> Now I DVR it. When I watch it most of the time it on Fast Forward. Or I go to Wrestling News - WWE News, TNA News, and Latest Wrestling News for all the news and matches.

Women Matches total SUCKS! TNA women matches are way better.

When it goes to three hours is there enough guys. Or will they push more DVD's to buy.

On storylines they never give them a chance. WWE needs to stick to it and not change after 1 or 2 weeks.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD - Vince is FREAKING OUT!

I used to watch every week> Now I DVR it. When I watch it most of the time it on Fast Forward. Or I go to Wrestling News - WWE News, TNA News, and Latest Wrestling News for all the news and matches.

Women Matches total SUCKS! TNA women matches are way better.

When it goes to three hours is there enough guys. Or will they push more DVD's to buy.

On storylines they never give them a chance. WWE needs to stick to it and not change after 1 or 2 weeks.

yep.yep.yep.

Im convinced Diva matches are simply used for bathroom breaks now to the LIVE audience. I also just change the channel when they come on.

I too pretty much have stopped watching it and just read the iPhone app, PWTorch for what happened on the show and wrestling news. If I read something interesting about the show, then I will tune in. But if nothing, like this past 3 weeks, I just skip it.

That bolded part can't be more true. Absolutely. WWE is killing itself with their PPVs, FAR TOO many. There is seriously one like every 2-3 weeks, it is a joke. No time at all for story lines to develop or have any real meaning behind them, no time to develop young stars.

WWE needs to go back to when they only had like 9-10 PPVs a year. With 4-5 weeks in between each, sometimes longer for the bigger ones like SummerSlam, Survivor Series, and WM.

Let the characters develop and feuds grow stronger so the audience actually has something to invest in, rather then trying to afford $60 PPVs every 2 weeks, genius WWE, for upping your PPV prices and giving us MORE PPVs during the height of the down economy.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impact is live tonight and starts an hour earlier

:hungry:

It's starting live tonight all the way through Summer. Possibly longer if it has success. IMO, this will greatly help Impact! Any taped show takes so much out of the product, especially when people can read spoilers days before it airs.

Also especially for TNA, the Impact Zone crowd at tapings KILL the product and make it a bore on TV. Most the time because they tape on Mondays and Tuesdays or Tuesday and Wednesdays, the Wednesday crowd is out of the loop because they didn't see what happened during the Tuesday tapings.

This is one positive step for TNA, next? Get out on the road, start traveling, GTFO of the Impact Zone because the IZ kills the product, the same damn crowd over and over gets annoying. And TNA can still travel while keeping their older talent satisfied who likes the perk of staying in one place, just be like WCW and move around down South. Hell, you can stay in Florida, and just take a flight every Thursday to your destination, put on a show, then fly back home and stay there for a week.

But nice for TNA to go live, now just get out of the Impact Zone, get a new announce team, take Hogan off air, and you might have something.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember the last PPV I rented. If I see a PPV I will go to a local watering hole or a buddy house to watch it.

Storylines - Like the Big show "fired" story. Have the talents and writers be on the same page. Us the fans are on top of our game with Twitter and will call you out.

Now a joke to you OD. For once we see eye to eye on something.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish TNA would go back to the six-sided ring.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give the Flop to WWE. not Tensai.

Seriously, what was WWE thinking? Tensai is a 80s early 90s type character. Shit like that doesn't work in this day and age in wrestling. Gimmicky characters, unless already well established should NEVER be debuted.

WWE should know this, especially with how strong the internet community is, what did they expect? :L