• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post in these match threads so prolifically, they always make it near the top of the "Hottest Threads" category on the site's home page.

Well done! :suds:

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post in these match threads so prolifically, they always make it near the top of the "Hottest Threads" category on the site's home page.

Well done! :suds:

I agree. However, sometimes it gets carried away. I mean 3 separate threads on the same Serena v Ana ? Come on.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my answer is YES!!!

I am sorry to say if Serena plays the same way she played against Petkovic, Serena will lose. She is a bit tentative with her serve which is not clicking the way it used to. If she fails to get a high percentage of her first serve in Kerber will eat the second serve alive and the match will be over quick for Serena. She also needs to adjust her returns as she is a bit slower with her footwork and can't return the way she used to return that puts the fear of God in every player who faced her. Kerber is hitting bombs out there and the narrative on Serena now is that you serve to her body and you have lots of success against her. We shall see.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry to say if Serena plays the same way she played against Petkovic, Serena will lose. She is a bit tentative with her serve which is not clicking the way it used to. If she fails to get a high percentage of her first serve in Kerber will eat the second serve alive and the match will be over quick for Serena. She also needs to adjust her returns as she is a bit slower with her footwork and can't return the way she used to return that puts the fear of God in every player who faced her. Kerber is hitting bombs out there and the narrative on Serena now is that you serve to her body and you have lots of success against her. We shall see.

and Kerber played her best last nite? Do you want to make a bet? I say Serena will clean her clock!!!!!!