• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah, so I was just about to close down my computer when I noticed my cat sit up all intently and perk up her ears. So I stop what I'm doing and listen and I hear footsteps and sounds like someone's opening one of the sliding glass doors in the house (it's Florida there are ten bazillion sliding glass doors here). So I'm like...well the cat wouldn't be able to open one of the doors...crap is it a burglar?

So instead of doing something sensible, like grabbing my switchblade or even my old lacrosse stick, I just walk down the hallway and go "Who's there?"

Luckily it was just my dad putting the cat into the screen room because he was being a nuisance and meowing at their bedroom door...but I did have to laugh a little bit at myself when I realized what could've happened if it actually were a burglar.

Clearly I am either sleep deprived or far too trusting.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and the Viking all alone. Guess I might as well go to sleep. :lol:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah, so I was just about to close down my computer when I noticed my cat sit up all intently and perk up her ears. So I stop what I'm doing and listen and I hear footsteps and sounds like someone's opening one of the sliding glass doors in the house (it's Florida there are ten bazillion sliding glass doors here). So I'm like...well the cat wouldn't be able to open one of the doors...crap is it a burglar?

So instead of doing something sensible, like grabbing my switchblade or even my old lacrosse stick, I just walk down the hallway and go "Who's there?"

Luckily it was just my dad putting the cat into the screen room because he was being a nuisance and meowing at their bedroom door...but I did have to laugh a little bit at myself when I realized what could've happened if it actually were a burglar.

Clearly I am either sleep deprived or far too trusting.

Or you've been in LA for a longtime and it's become a natural reflex?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could take you. You're not so tough without your roided up O-line and your prettyboy quarterback.

:hockeysmile:

Hey. Hey. If our OLine is roided up, I hope they kept their receipts. They can't even run the ball when they're healthy.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my first cat's name was pierre :laugh:

Pierre?

My first cats names were Cleopatra and Claudius. They were such fluffy kitties, and very cuddly. My cats now are shorthairs, and less cuddly, but they do love belly-rubs.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. Hey. If our OLine is roided up, I hope they kept their receipts. They can't even run the ball when they're healthy.

Well somehow Rodgers isn't on his back as often as I'd like, so they must be shooting something up!

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Svetlana_Shusterman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.