• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mine keep trying to grab their stockings off the wall cant hide nip from them

Last year I wrapped just the plastic carton of nip in tissue paper. Three days before Christmas (the day I put it under the tree) we were sitting at dinner when we heard a loud ripping noise...Narcissus found the nip, opened the present (that one out of dozens under the tree) and was endeavoring to bite off the lid.
I was SO impressed with him I opened it for them early...gave them each a cardboard box and scattered a generous sprinkling of nip...very happy kittehs.

This year the carton is in a ziploc bag as well as tissue paper...hopefully he can't smell it through two layers of plastic :lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I expected when I heard there was pussy talk going on in here.

Bummer :pout:

308443_2604930487087_1369647642_32932117_679463525_n.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I wrapped just the plastic carton of nip in tissue paper. Three days before Christmas (the day I put it under the tree) we were sitting at dinner when we heard a loud ripping noise...Narcissus found the nip, opened the present (that one out of dozens under the tree) and was endeavoring to bite off the lid.
I was SO impressed with him I opened it for them early...gave them each a cardboard box and scattered a generous sprinkling of nip...very happy kittehs.

This year the carton is in a ziploc bag as well as tissue paper...hopefully he can't smell it through two layers of plastic :lol:

LOL my youngest cat has figured out what cabinet the canned food is in im waiting to see if he figures out how to open it next

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL my youngest cat has figured out what cabinet the canned food is in im waiting to see if he figures out how to open it next

We keep our cat food high up in one of the cabinets so they don't bother looking for it (although they have chewed through the giant bags of kibble we keep on the floor in the dinette). They simply come up to us and meow expectantly. If we ignore that they have other tactics: whining, paws, paws with claws extended, and cat fits.

Generally they give up when we say "No!" seven times and go eat their kibble, which is always out for them haha.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We keep our cat food high up in one of the cabinets so they don't bother looking for it (although they have chewed through the giant bags of kibble we keep on the floor in the dinette). They simply come up to us and meow expectantly. If we ignore that they have other tactics: whining, paws, paws with claws extended, and cat fits.

Generally they give up when we say "No!" seven times and go eat their kibble, which is always out for them haha.

if my 23 pounder doesnt have food he uses his head as a battering ram there have been times i have been woken up feeling like someone was punching me in the face

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if my 23 pounder doesnt have food he uses his head as a battering ram there have been times i have been woken up feeling like someone was punching me in the face

When Echo wants to wake me up she lines herself up, wiggles her rump, and runs at my door, busts it open, jumps onto the boxes of photos next to my door, jumps from the boxes to my bed, runs over my tummy, bounds onto the shoe rack next to my bed, skids on my magazines, and jumps onto my desk and grooms herself on top of my laptop while purring loudly.

Sometimes, if I'm VERY asleep she'll sit next to me and dabs my face with her paw until I wake up.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Echo wants to wake me up she lines herself up, wiggles her rump, and runs at my door, busts it open, jumps onto the boxes of photos next to my door, jumps from the boxes to my bed, runs over my tummy, bounds onto the shoe rack next to my bed, skids on my magazines, and jumps onto my desk and grooms herself on top of my laptop while purring loudly.

Sometimes, if I'm VERY asleep she'll sit next to me and dabs my face with her paw until I wake up.

teddy licks my face i think he thinks he is a dog though he also plays fetch

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....the kid across the street used to walk his pet rabbit.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wakes us up every night wanting to play fetch with his mouse

Awww that's cute though! Echo wakes me up so I'll play with her (or feed her)...Narcissus wakes me up so I'll feed him or let him outside.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well im gonna go walk the rabbit and get to bed glad your getting to see your cats rockess that put me in a better mood.I hate losing to the rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.