• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial META OT MUFFIC ElTiger team SEC thread

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You are still as stupid as ever. Challenging a bet in public that gives yourself good odds is sissy. Why would accepting a bet against odds be sissy? You're seriously too stupid to breathe.

haha, that's rich. I'm stupid? You're the one that took a 'stupid sissy' bet, and yet you're calling others stupid? Pretty sure everyone will agree with me, sissy pants, that you are the stupid one here.

Ponder on that a while before you head out to the Sissy lounge to go dancing.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, that's rich. I'm stupid? You're the one that took a 'stupid sissy' bet, and yet you're calling others stupid? Pretty sure everyone will agree with me, sissy pants, that you are the stupid one here.

"Pretty sure everyone will agree with me" is actually more sissy than anything else. Lmao at you. 'Every will agree. Right guys? Right?'

Gawd what a puss

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that was a HUGE Sissy move wasn't it?
sissy_zpsxwrotz4s.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how this made it to page 3
Its been pinging around yesterday with CFB saturday :dhd: I'm going to keep going tho. Especially now that eltexan has exposed himself as an auburn fan :think: maybe @fordman can change the thread title for me i can't do that :noidea:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GEAUX WARDAMNPLAINSEAGLETIGERMANS!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I'm not reading all 13 pages but somehow MexicanBevo has now called me a sissy because of our original bet?

I made a comment that Texas didn't have 3 no doubt wins, he said they did, I asked if he believed it enough to put his avy on the line...how is that sissy?

I don't really care that I lost on the double or nothing. ElJexan is going to keep letting his mouth cash checks his ass can't cover, so his avy will be lost at some point.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Jexas Jigers!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, I'm not reading all 13 pages but somehow MexicanBevo has now called me a sissy because of our original bet?

I made a comment that Texas didn't have 3 no doubt wins, he said they did, I asked if he believed it enough to put his avy on the line...how is that sissy?

I don't really care that I lost on the double or nothing. ElJexan is going to keep letting his mouth cash checks his ass can't cover, so his avy will be lost at some point.
Look at he positives i got a new avy out of it , we uncovered the truth behind why ElTiger posts so many SEC threads and we got a thread thats a shit ton of fun. Hopefully the quality of his SEEC threads improve now that he's come out as an auburn fan :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to get back to work in here :plotting: maybe eltiger will find his sissy weasel balls before the baylor OU game

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to get back to work in here :plotting: maybe eltiger will find his sissy weasel balls before the baylor OU game
you want me to take Baylor though I don't think they will win.
You want me to take a team who lost their starting QB and playing a fish.
You want me to make an Avy bet when it is clear you don't give a shit about your Avy.

Tell us again how you're not a weaselly, sissy piece of gutter trash?