• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial META OT MUFFIC ElTiger team SEC thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to take a 3rd grade refresher course to know better than to take a stupid bet and then bitch about it being a "sissy bet" and trying to pretend that stupid = "having balls."

Just curious, but did you happen to say "Hey y'all, watch this" before you accepted the bet?
you knew he was going to weasel out of it. However Im not going to stop the thread its too much fun. And we could always flip it. I would be more than happy to make other posters eljexan avys like mine :plotting:

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called him on his sissiness from the outset. So, again, since you can't read and comprehend, it wasn't done out of stupidity. It was done to showcase his sissiness.

Calling someone out in s public forum by calling for a bet that gives yourself unfair odds is a sissy move. And I called him on it by saying it was a sissy move and taking the bet to cement his sissiness.

If you don't understand that, go slap the men in your life that were around you as a child. They raised a sissy

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you knew he was going to weasel out of it. However Im not going to stop the thread its too much fun. And we could always flip it. I would be more than happy to make other posters eljexan avys like mine :plotting:
Who is weaseling out of anything, you lying kunt?

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You jumped ship on the Longhorns and became an auburn fan. Sissy move IMO but at least there won't be 500 SEC bias threads now that you're a tiger :suds:
I offered odds and more than double or nothing. How is that sissy?

The original bet was him betting in teams that weren't his. So how is my bet betting on a team that isn't mine at all out of bounds?
You make NO sense.

You are truly dumber than the dirt on the floor of the shack you squat in.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered odds and more than double or nothing. How is that sissy?

The original bet was him betting in teams that weren't his. So how is my bet betting on a team that isn't mine at all out of bounds?
You make NO sense.

You are truly dumber than the dirt on the floor of the shack you squat in.
You're doing it all wrong you forgot to type WAR EAGLE!!! And SEC SEC SEC!!! Do we need to find one of our other auburn fans to mentor you

@Wild Turkey @The Crimson King

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAR TIGER!!!!

(Did I do it right?)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called him on his sissiness from the outset. So, again, since you can't read and comprehend, it wasn't done out of stupidity. It was done to showcase his sissiness.

Calling someone out in s public forum by calling for a bet that gives yourself unfair odds is a sissy move. And I called him on it by saying it was a sissy move and taking the bet to cement his sissiness.

If you don't understand that, go slap the men in your life that were around you as a child. They raised a sissy

So, you took a stupid bet that you knew was a stupid bet just to call someone out for being a sissy. Then started bitching about what a sissy bet it was (making yourself look like a sissy) and opening yourself up to mocking all for the greater good of pointing out a sissy bet?

Glad to see you had a well thought out plan. :L

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, you either can't read or are purposefully misrepresenting. I didn't 'then' start anything. I called it a sissy bet, which it is, from the moment it was called for

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, you either can't read or are purposefully misrepresenting. I didn't 'then' start anything. I called it a sissy bet, which it is, from the moment it was called for
All the SEC threads. Alabama and LSU hate :think: it all makes sense now :nod: ElTiger
ezgif-48616265_zps3wduimgf.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you took a stupid bet that you knew was a stupid bet just to call someone out for being a sissy. Then started bitching about what a sissy bet it was (making yourself look like a sissy) and opening yourself up to mocking all for the greater good of pointing out a sissy bet?

Glad to see you had a well thought out plan. :L
Pretty sad whining to get out of losing a bet. By making a sissy bet and relying on A conference one pretends to hate tho. I don't think it gets any sissier than that IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well then, one of 2 things happened.

Either:

You accepted a stupid bet and then started bitching what a sissy bet it was...

Or:

You were offered a stupid bet, bitched that it was a sissy bet, went ahead and accepted anyway and then continued to bitch about what a sissy bet it was.

Either option is equal parts lame and ghey.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you admit that you "knew" it was a sissy bet and took it anyway. By definition, you are the sissy.

A sissy bet has to be represented by a sissy and guess what? It's you. ding ding ding

magic+meme.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, one of 2 things happened.

Either:

You accepted a stupid bet and then started bitching what a sissy bet it was...

Or:

You were offered a stupid bet, bitched that it was a sissy bet, went ahead and accepted anyway and then continued to bitch about what a sissy bet it was.

Either option is equal parts lame and ghey.
:laugh3: can we change the thread title to tOfficial META OT MUFFIC ElTiger team SEC thread ?

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit that you "knew" it was a sissy bet and took it anyway. By definition, you are the sissy.

A sissy bet has to be represented by a sissy and guess what? It's you. ding ding ding
No. You are still as stupid as ever. Challenging a bet in public that gives yourself good odds is sissy. Why would accepting a bet against odds be sissy? You're seriously too stupid to breathe.