• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won it, it's over, deal with it and if you think character issues are this important - stop picking people who obviously have character issues.

It has been a question of character for the past 3 seasons. Ingram was the last one to win it where you felt good about character, but even then character wasn't part of it. Make it part of it if you care, otherwise be done with it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with political correctness, but everything to do with money. Star athletes bring huge bucks to their schools. The money to pay the coaches, the university president, and the administrators has to come from somewhere.

No they don't. Did you know for all the hype Manziel brought A&M, the jersey sales totaled less than $50,000 total?

The money to pay the coaches and such comes from alumni, from TV contracts to the conferences, and from ticket sales - which at a place like FSU is due to the school/program not individual players. Replace Winston with another player and FSU is still going to make the same amount of money.

I get tired of hearing this myth about how kids are doing this and that for the school. Ain't true.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me in the apparently empty line who is more disgusted by all the PC than the actual incident.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to put words in my mouth. Yelling out "fuck her right in the pussy" is something any other college kid would get away with. Quoting a video that is viral is not a crime... not condoning it, but I'm saying this individual "situation" is not something to act like a bitch about.

I was a grad assistant at a university a few years back and I vaguely remember some twerpy little kid shouting this story to his friend as if his friend were standing on the other side of the room, but his friend was right next to him. It was an incredibly inappropriate story about someone getting a bj at a party he was at and then telling him about it. He found it incredibly hilarious, but everyone else that heard him telling it was giving him dirty looks and his friend looked uncomfortable as he'll talking to him. I personally wanted to punch him I. The face and tell him to shut the fuck up. This story is a little different than what jameis did, but if he wasn't on the football team, I bet he would've gotten a face full of pizza or something. College kids are on average much more immature than the rest of society, but give them credit. It's not like they party all of the time and act like shit bags all the time. In fact, I think a lot of the college kids are very mature depending on the school you are at, but a few bad apples make them look a lot worse than they really are.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just another example of the culture a lot of these kids were raised in. Minimal language skills, poor social skills and damn near no education to speak of. They drift through the school systems getting passing grades when they can't read or write. Their athletic abilities are their only saving grace. Did you see Adrian Peterson's spelling in his messages? Embarrassing. No wonder they act like animals when they are controlled by urges that are barely tempered by rational decision making skills. r*pe, assault, stealing, dope, flunking out, rude behavior --- it's all tolerated because of political correctness by too many adoring fans if the dumb bastards can score touchdowns or hit 70% from the 3-point line.

It's the Millenial generation, bud. Just a bunch of self entitlement, spoiled fucking babies and I blame it all on parents today.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Millenial generation, bud. Just a bunch of self entitlement, spoiled fucking babies and I blame it all on parents today.

Or in many of these cases "parent".

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamarcus 2.0?

I haven't seen jameis play much, but he's going to be better than Jamarcus Russell. Russel was only drafted because he could throw the ball 80yards. I knew he'd fail before he was even drafted. I think Jameis will be better, but he will slip out of the first round because teams don't want to blow a pick on someone who will get suspended for off the field issues. I can almost guarantee he will be suspended for off the field issues as well.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football looks pretty harmless right now eh?:angel:

Johnny Cokehead is realizing the limelight isn't on him anymore since he's been relegated to holding a clipboard and getting fresh towels for Hoyer on command. He'll do something stupid soon so he can get the attention focused back on him, don't worry......

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say 600 but that would indicate he spilled his name right on the form

399925a7553ca1b73884c9823c555b99.jpg

:yahoo:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is an embarrassment to FSU, the Heisman, college football, and anyone who has ever played the game. The Seminoles should suspend him for the season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm so offended"

Fuck you.

Right in the pussy.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess none of you used "vulgar" language in college. :rollseyes:

Did I stand up and on tables and shout vulgar derogatory stuff like that? No. I also didn't already have a slew of other incidents that compounds this one.

With this moron its not just this one incident alone, you got to look at all the other stupid shit he has done and say okay, we have an idiot here. We need to do something about him before he gets even worse.