• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So stealing, raping, shooting shit with a bb gun, and yelling out Vulgar obcentities on a table in public is just being a College Kid ?

You are lost.

Way to put words in my mouth. Yelling out "fuck her right in the pussy" is something any other college kid would get away with. Quoting a video that is viral is not a crime... not condoning it, but I'm saying this individual "situation" is not something to act like a bitch about.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to put words in my mouth. Yelling out "fuck her right in the pussy" is something any other college kid would get away with. Quoting a video that is viral is not a crime... not condoning it, but I'm saying this individual "situation" is not something to act like a bitch about.

It really begs the question (for another thread): What happens when a truly retarded person happens to be an idiot savant at football?

It appears the answer is to hide him in a clown college long enough to make it to the pros...if they'll have him.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong. He's not just a college kid. He's a scholarship athlete who just won the Heisman and a national title. He should be holding himself to hire standards.

By the way, just want to add that bullshit like: "he's just being a kid" is the reason why this country is being overrun by assholes who think they can get away with anything.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does he have to do to get a whole game suspension???
Obviously something more than fucking her right in the pussy. He's already done that.

Get more time or yelling it than doing it. Only in America.

Last edited by a moderator:

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. He's not just a college kid. He's a scholarship athlete who just won the Heisman and a national title. He should be holding himself to hire standards.

By the way, just want to add that bullshit like: "he's just being a kid" is the reason why this country is being overrun by assholes who think they can get away with anything.

See what happened in Ferguson as an example.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is coming from someone that dislikes Winston. Just saying this isn't a big deal. People are just looking for reasons to jump on him right now (which he deserves)

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really begs the question (for another thread): What happens when a truly retarded person happens to be an idiot savant at football?

It appears the answer is to hide him in a clown college long enough to make it to the pros...if they'll have him.

Forrest Gump:

"He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure is fast!"

Just modify this a bit...

"He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure can throw a football!"

and now it works for Jameis.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forrest Gump:

"He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure is fast!"

Just modify this a bit...

"He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure can throw a football!"

and now it works for Jameis.

Run Jameis, Run!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For an alleged rapist to go down this road is baffling.

Let's assume he didn't do it.

Wouldn't that accusation have most all men walking the finest line possible in regards to making comments that berate women?

Assume he did do it and got off from charges. Starts giving him the " I am untouchable" feeling.

Either way he is throwing any chance of lucrative future in NFL away. Rules are getting stern and teams will really look at character flaws to protect investments into draftees.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,869.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as I like him on the field. he does some stupid stuff off it.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if it's been mentioned but the thread title shows some hints of being handicapped also.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,869.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way should they take it away from him. only if he gets convicted of a crime. all he is doing is stupid off the field stuff college kids do