• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tdtiblisbid.jpg

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that Bush and his family were proven to have violated NCAA rules. If Winston is found guilty of the r*pe, then yes, take his Heisman. Until then, no.

Disagree. Bush was convicted of NCAA violations. Winston's if convicted would be criminal. Winston broke no NCAA rules and shouldn't have to suffer a penalty.

Isn't the Heisman Trophy non-affiliated with the NCAA?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about taking it away but I seriously doubt anyone will give the idiotic rapist thief another one.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but isn't he just being investigated by FSU for violating student conduct policy. The actual r*pe investigation is not ongoing, therefore no criminal charges will be coming from this

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong, but I don't think the OP is necessarily saying his Heisman should be taken away for this particular incident. I think maybe it's about the number of incidents.

Back in 2012 he was allegedly part of some situation where windows were broken with a bb gun. Another incident where a witness said he stole soda from Burger King. Then he has the r*pe allegation which is still unresolved, then he gets cited for stealing crab legs and now this.

Outside of the r*pe allegation, each of these incidents by themselves is no big deal. But when you look at all of them, there appears to be a pattern of behavior and it's not good.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but isn't he just being investigated by FSU for violating student conduct policy. The actual r*pe investigation is not ongoing, therefore no criminal charges will be coming from this

Not sure what they are doing but I am sure he won't be charged with r*pe.

Because obviously there is no way a person of his intellect could perform such an act. :rollseyes:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heisman is not an award for the best boy scout......let him keep it.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If I ever get Manziel disease, I want all of you to smack me in the head with your microphones"

I knew as soon as he said this, he was going to need to be smacked

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. Bush was convicted of NCAA violations. Winston's if convicted would be criminal. Winston broke no NCAA rules and shouldn't have to suffer a penalty.

Isn't the Heisman Trophy non-affiliated with the NCAA?

Correct and since it isn't affiliated with the NCAA, they absolutely could and should strip him of it if he's found guilty of the r*pe. The Heisman Foundation has it's own set of standards and expectations re: the players conduct off the field. Being convicted of r*pe would go against those standards.

In fact, given that the Heisman Foundation isn't affiliated with the NCAA and has standards for the winners off the field conduct, I'd say that if Winston is convicted and they don't take his Heisman, they should give Bush's back to him.

After all, which is worse? r*pe or taking gifts from a wannabe agent?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget awards for a moment: How much does this hurt his draft stock considering the current scandals in the NFL? The fellow needs an accountant to tell him how bad he could be screwing up his potential future earnings. One sponsorship scared away equals millions flushed down the shitter.

My billfold just called him a 'tard.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a dipshit and saying stupid shit doesnt mean you lose your Heisman. If that were the case then Johmy Manziel, Ricky Williams and Steve Spurrier should ship their trophies back like yesterday.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the stuff this heathen has gotten caught with, I can only imagine what he has done and gotten away with.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious actually. Not a fan of his, but let him be a college kid for Christ's sake!

So stealing, raping, shooting shit with a bb gun, and yelling out Vulgar obcentities on a table in public is just being a College Kid ?

You are lost.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So stealing, raping, shooting shit with a bb gun, and yelling out Vulgar obcentities on a table in public is just being a College Kid ?

You are lost.

Agreed; can't understand anyone supporting Winston, given his amazing belief in his self entitlement.
Any other student with his record would be long gone. Football has risen or fallen(depending on how one sees it) to a level where nothing else matters.