• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you.

Its a very simple point I’ve been trying to make but he refuses to see.

Good Parent = Take FULL responsibility for the kid’s actions, pull the kid out of school, circle the wagons and bust the kid back to the basics until his behavior changes.

Bad Parent = Ask for a babysitter.
He's 20, not some 15 year old attending a private school.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you.

Its a very simple point I’ve been trying to make but he refuses to see.

Good Parent = Take FULL responsibility for the kid’s actions, pull the kid out of school, circle the wagons and bust the kid back to the basics until his behavior changes.

Bad Parent = Ask for a babysitter.

Take full responsibility for a TWENTY YEAR OLD MAN? Pull l out of school? That is about one of the most foolish things I have read.

You again are basing your position on what YOU would do. Which is fine, but not the end all be all. Was his comment stupid? Yes. Does it automatically make him a "bad parent"? Absolutely not.

Let me put it this way. After hearing about Jameis for the first time in recruiting it seemed to me at that time he was sheltered from a lot of normal high school kid things. I could be wrong, but all of his interviews always referenced his parents and the upbringing Jameis said that they gave him. Jameis could have been lying, but who knows. My point is that many kids who are sheltered in school by their parents usually go fucking nuts when all of that structure is removed. I have no idea if he was, but it seemed at the time he was. And his actions thus far kind of make me lean to that. Petty theft, bb gun fight, soda in a ketchup cup. But you can believe what you like too.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It tickles me that so many people keep making excuses for this scumbag who has shown a history of thievery, at the least, and might be something worse, but unproven. The police have been contacted twice about his thievery, and both times he was let off the hook. Shoplifters have been taken to jail for what he did with the crab legs. And having been caught twice, it makes me wonder how many times he has stolen stuff and didn't get caught. It is so disappointing, yet unsurprising, to see the Nole fans being so proud and protective of such a person.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It tickles me that so many people keep making excuses for this scumbag who has shown a history of thievery, at the least, and might be something worse, but unproven. The police have been contacted twice about his thievery, and both times he was let off the hook. Shoplifters have been taken to jail for what he did with the crab legs. And having been caught twice, it makes me wonder how many times he has stolen stuff and didn't get caught. It is so disappointing, yet unsurprising, to see the Nole fans being so proud and protective of such a person.

And another Gator fan who completely missed the point. Good Job!

:suds:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadliest-catch.jpg

GoodnewsJameis-01_zpsec6728a6.jpg

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take full responsibility for a TWENTY YEAR OLD MAN? Pull l out of school? That is about one of the most foolish things I have read.

You again are basing your position on what YOU would do. Which is fine, but not the end all be all. Was his comment stupid? Yes. Does it automatically make him a "bad parent"? Absolutely not.

Let me put it this way. After hearing about Jameis for the first time in recruiting it seemed to me at that time he was sheltered from a lot of normal high school kid things. I could be wrong, but all of his interviews always referenced his parents and the upbringing Jameis said that they gave him. Jameis could have been lying, but who knows. My point is that many kids who are sheltered in school by their parents usually go fucking nuts when all of that structure is removed. I have no idea if he was, but it seemed at the time he was. And his actions thus far kind of make me lean to that. Petty theft, bb gun fight, soda in a ketchup cup. But you can believe what you like too.

Let me restate that first point: His father should take full responsibility for the resulting actions of a man-chid who obviously was not raised properly. Is that more specific for you?

In this world we are all judged based on results. At your job you are, same as mine. The results of Mr. Winston’s parenting skills are on full flaming display. He has failed. I’m not saying he possibly didn’t try, but he failed nonetheless. Further, he cements his failure by making the most ridiculous statement of all time: “He’s a Heisman Trophy winner, he should have someone with him at all time”

Jesus H. !!!!!!........ :L

In terms of his age and being able to pull him out of school, your damned-skippy that I would pull him out. If he acts as a child, he is a child. Doesn’t matter if the thug is 20 or 21, whatever. Instead this weak-minded “father” wants the school, and deep pocket boosters to take care of his failures as a father. And by the way, you need to pick one side of the argument about his upbringing and stick with it. Which is it: A) “Poor underprivileged black kid” like you stated a few pages ago, or B) “sheltered” kid that he seems to be in today’s argument? Maybe he’s the “Sheltered underprivileged black kid”???

You might want to open the link and read the hundreds of comments from folks who feel exactly as I do about this sorry excuse for a father.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me restate that first point: His father should take full responsibility for the resulting actions of a man-chid who obviously was not raised properly. Is that more specific for you?

In this world we are all judged based on results. At your job you are, same as mine. The results of Mr. Winston’s parenting skills are on full flaming display. He has failed. I’m not saying he possibly didn’t try, but he failed nonetheless. Further, he cements his failure by making the most ridiculous statement of all time: “He’s a Heisman Trophy winner, he should have someone with him at all time”

Jesus H. !!!!!!........ :L

In terms of his age and being able to pull him out of school, your damned-skippy that I would pull him out. If he acts as a child, he is a child. Doesn’t matter if the thug is 20 or 21, whatever. Instead this weak-minded “father” wants the school, and deep pocket boosters to take care of his failures as a father. And by the way, you need to pick one side of the argument about his upbringing and stick with it. Which is it: A) “Poor underprivileged black kid” like you stated a few pages ago, or B) “sheltered” kid that he seems to be in today’s argument? Maybe he’s the “Sheltered underprivileged black kid”???

You might want to open the link and read the hundreds of comments from folks who feel exactly as I do about this sorry excuse for a father.

Let's get some things straight here.

1. I NEVER said that he was "Under Privileged". In fact all I said was that Tebow's parents were LOADED and Jameis' not so much. His father works as a traffic control mechanic for the city of Bessemer. Not a high paying association like the Tebow's have.

2. YOU made the leap to the above based upon NOTHING that I posted. I did not insinuate or state that he was under privileged. The person on FSU's team that did come from what you speak of was Devonta Freeman. THAT you can quote me on. Even ESPN, Fox, and CBS did stories on it.

3. Now you are saying that he "possibly didn't" try to teach his son things. Before you were. In fact you said that he absolutely DID NOT teach his son anything and I will quote you. "His father failed to raise a son with: A) Integrity, B) Honor, C) Humility, D) any shred of Common Sense."
All I wanted you to acknowledge was that it is VERY possible that Mr. Winston DID in fact teach him these things, but Jameis is deciding to ignore the teachings. Which by the way happens often with children.

4. Until you have a child in College and they make stupid ass decisions do not state with 100% certainty what you would do. The reason being because you have no fucking clue what you would do. It is very easy to sit and judge with very little knowledge. It is another to be put into someone's shoes and say you would do it differently.

5. In the world not ALL people are based upon results. Many make millions while having shitty ass results. Want me to list the classifications of such people?

6. In your OPINION Antonor Winston failed. But who are you or I exactly? FUCKING NOBODY in the scheme of this interview or Winston in general. Need to remember that. We are on a MESSAGE BOARD opining on very little information.

7. Do you think that I actually care what other anonymous people who have no knowledge of the life of Mr. Winston, Mrs. Winston, Jameis and what they did or did not teach him? If you do you are sadly mistaken. Again easy to pass judgement without knowledge.

8. I did not pick two different stories. In fact the last post I made is what I have thought ever since he came out of high school. You jumped to a conclusion all on your own and I enjoyed watching that. Instead of asking me what I meant you took that leap.

9. We are going in circles man. I enjoy conversing with you, but this is going nowhere. YOu have what you believe and so do I. Neither is right or wrong. Let's leave it at that.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get some things straight here.

1. I NEVER said that he was "Under Privileged". In fact all I said was that Tebow's parents were LOADED and Jameis' not so much. His father works as a traffic control mechanic for the city of Bessemer. Not a high paying association like the Tebow's have.

2. YOU made the leap to the above based upon NOTHING that I posted. I did not insinuate or state that he was under privileged. The person on FSU's team that did come from what you speak of was Devonta Freeman. THAT you can quote me on. Even ESPN, Fox, and CBS did stories on it.

3. Now you are saying that he "possibly didn't" try to teach his son things. Before you were. In fact you said that he absolutely DID NOT teach his son anything and I will quote you. "His father failed to raise a son with: A) Integrity, B) Honor, C) Humility, D) any shred of Common Sense."
All I wanted you to acknowledge was that it is VERY possible that Mr. Winston DID in fact teach him these things, but Jameis is deciding to ignore the teachings. Which by the way happens often with children.

4. Until you have a child in College and they make stupid ass decisions do not state with 100% certainty what you would do. The reason being because you have no fucking clue what you would do. It is very easy to sit and judge with very little knowledge. It is another to be put into someone's shoes and say you would do it differently.

5. In the world not ALL people are based upon results. Many make millions while having shitty ass results. Want me to list the classifications of such people?

6. In your OPINION Antonor Winston failed. But who are you or I exactly? FUCKING NOBODY in the scheme of this interview or Winston in general. Need to remember that. We are on a MESSAGE BOARD opining on very little information.

7. Do you think that I actually care what other anonymous people who have no knowledge of the life of Mr. Winston, Mrs. Winston, Jameis and what they did or did not teach him? If you do you are sadly mistaken. Again easy to pass judgement without knowledge.

8. I did not pick two different stories. In fact the last post I made is what I have thought ever since he came out of high school. You jumped to a conclusion all on your own and I enjoyed watching that. Instead of asking me what I meant you took that leap.

9. We are going in circles man. I enjoy conversing with you, but this is going nowhere. YOu have what you believe and so do I. Neither is right or wrong. Let's leave it at that.

Sounds good to me. I’m getting a little tired myself.

I’m sure we’ll be back here next week talking about the liquor store he held up, so I need a few nights off.

:lol::suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will say this Manager, we are able to run a pretty heated argument without calling each other horrible names, so there’s something to be said about that. You are a good poster. Cheers!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will say this Manager, we are able to run a pretty heated argument without calling each other horrible names, so there’s something to be said about that. You are a good poster. Cheers!

Yes we can. And you are too. Even for being a Gator. :laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad Jamious Winston's stupidity has provided so much material for the up coming year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even though the picture is funny it is a fake. That sign is not for the First Baptist Church of Tallahassee. Plus that church is in downtown Tallahassee on college avenue right across from the Hilton.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I went by the Food Lion and got some crab salad today. And PAID FOR IT!:nod: