• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't "forget" to pay? Good for you. Apparently that little part can be tough for some.
Well he probably wasn't surrounded by fans wanting autographs and pictures.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he probably wasn't surrounded by fans wanting autographs and pictures.

Neither was Winston. That was just "hearsay". It was a made-up excuse by his fans. Did you watch the video? I did not see one fan stop him for an autograph.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither was Winston. That was just "hearsay". It was a made-up excuse by his fans. Did you watch the video? I did not see one fan stop him for an autograph.
But, but, but it was a press release from the Sheriff's Office. Sorry there's no sarcasm button.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, but, but it was a press release from the Sheriff's Office. Sorry there's no sarcasm button.
Exactly. It's amazing how many people have made up excuses for this thief. I can only imagine how much more he has stolen, without getting caught.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can only report what is being reported at THAT time. You sir are a fucking tool. I guess me coming back AFTER watching the video and stating he did steal them changes nothing with you. Got it little child ******er apologizer. I remember that one.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only report what is being reported at THAT time. You sir are a fucking tool. I guess me coming back AFTER watching the video and stating he did steal them changes nothing with you. Got it little child ******er apologizer. I remember that one.
LOL. Make up lies and get called out and resort to Sandusky talk. Classic. Do you really think it bothers me? I made no apologies for anyone. In fact I said Paterno needed to go. So go ahead and defend your thief some more.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Make up lies and get called out and resort to Sandusky talk. Classic. Do you really think it bothers me? I made no apologies for anyone. In fact I said Paterno needed to go. So go ahead and defend your thief some more.

Yes made up lies. Dude why are you so worried about Winston and FSU? Doesn't Penn State have some shit for you to worry about?

ANd again I guess I have to type slower for you. ONCE I WATCHED THE VIDEO I STATED HE DID IN FACT STEAL THEM! This thread is not about Winston, but Winston's father. YOu are so astute that you knew that right?

And I distinctly remember you and Sox arguing about whether Paterno should go over at ESPN. But hey revisionist history and all.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayum! You guys are too funny, arguing about the sins of those associated with your team. Well, as a Gator fan, I can only attest to the fact that Aaron Hernandez is a bigger scumbag than any of them, but I won't make excuses for him. However, I would like to see the Gator offense get back some of that "killer instinct".
:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just embarrassing.

Shame on Tallahassee and FSU for letting this liar, "alleged"rapist, and now thief with a mentally challenged father not be held accountable.

@ FSU, one thing matters, football wins.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just embarrassing.

Shame on Tallahassee and FSU for letting this liar, "alleged"rapist, and now thief with a mentally challenged father not be held accountable.

Not sure how that is the case. They followed the rules for FSU and the NCAA when it came to the stuff last year. He could suspend him for some football games, but do not see how since it happened after football was over for the spring. He was suspended by Mike Martin for 3 games until Jameis met the conditions of the civil agreement. Restitution and community service.

I know people want to see the hammer dropped on him due to their own prejudices. I on the other hand want him to just get his own shit together. If that means some football suspensions then fine. If that means a babysitter 24/7 until he fucking gets the luxury and gifts he has then so be it. If that means he is kicked out of FSU because he does not get it. THen so be it. Something needs to be done, but I prefer it be done for the reason where he is still able to use his talents AFTER FSU.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just embarrassing.

Not sure how that is the case. They followed the rules for FSU and the NCAA when it came to the stuff last year. He could suspend him for some football games, but do not see how since it happened after football was over for the spring. He was suspended by Mike Martin for 3 games until Jameis met the conditions of the civil agreement. Restitution and community service.

I know people want to see the hammer dropped on him due to their own prejudices. I on the other hand want him to just get his own shit together. If that means some football suspensions then fine. If that means a babysitter 24/7 until he fucking gets the luxury and gifts he has then so be it. If that means he is kicked out of FSU because he does not get it. THen so be it. Something needs to be done, but I prefer it be done for the reason where he is still able to use his talents AFTER FSU.

I'd be satisfied to see, at least, a one game suspension in football. After all, that is the sport he is on scholarship for. That is the sport that means the most to him, and to FSU.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be satisfied to see, at least, a one game suspension in football. After all, that is the sport he is on scholarship for. That is the sport that means the most to him, and to FSU.

Not according to Jameis. He likes both sports equally. He wants to play both sports as a pro. He has even gone as far to say he will not enter the NFL draft next year and that he will stay at FSU his full time. He could change his mind though.

Well if he was on a baseball scholarship then Mike Martin would have to lose one for his. They only get like 12 scholarships.

Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel had a scathing review on Jimbo Fisher not suspending him for the Oklahoma State game. Just remember that Bianchi is a UF grad who covers FSU. He said that Jimbo would not suspend him for and I am quoting here. "The Oklahoma State game. Oklahoma State is a powerhouse. Now if the 1st game were the Citadel like the 2nd game is he might entertain the idea."
Oklahoma State is a powerhouse? Did not know that. Guess Mike is not up on college football much.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to Jameis. He likes both sports equally. He wants to play both sports as a pro. He has even gone as far to say he will not enter the NFL draft next year and that he will stay at FSU his full time. He could change his mind though.

Well if he was on a baseball scholarship then Mike Martin would have to lose one for his. They only get like 12 scholarships.

Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel had a scathing review on Jimbo Fisher not suspending him for the Oklahoma State game. Just remember that Bianchi is a UF grad who covers FSU. He said that Jimbo would not suspend him for and I am quoting here. "The Oklahoma State game. Oklahoma State is a powerhouse. Now if the 1st game were the Citadel like the 2nd game is he might entertain the idea."
Oklahoma State is a powerhouse? Did not know that. Guess Mike is not up on college football much.

sure_zps35fc1536.gif

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think Publix will be able to afford another year of Jameis in Tally........ :lol: