• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yapp14

Rovell claims Winston has had 4 different signatures in his career :lol:

Also, whoever says he used the same pen for all these... you mean a Sharpie?? Big fucking surprise that is
How does one keep track of career signature changes?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just supposed to assume he got paid? I see Mariota jerseys authenticated by JSA with the stitched nameplate and numbers signed in same place as Winston.... Is Oregon investigating?

How do you say all 4 of these helmets are signed by the same person?

I'm sure your hand starts to get tired after #865.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Herbstriet said on SVP today that Winston should not be suspended unless allegation of being paid is brought forth. He said that is the difference between Hurley and Winston situations. Is he an FSU homer?

Also let it be known that Darren Rovell was called out yesterday by the founder and President of JSA. James Spence III. His James Spence in the article is the son of the third. When I get to a laptop I will link the article and tweets.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah obviously Winston is innocent. Totally seems like the type of guy to sign 2000 items just out of the kindness of his heart.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just supposed to assume he got paid? I see Mariota jerseys authenticated by JSA with the stitched nameplate and numbers signed in same place as Winston.... Is Oregon investigating?

How do you say all 4 of these helmets are signed by the same person?

Bz9tTjFCEAAJTEB.jpg

i'm calling bullshit that he signed them

they're not in crayon

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: your misplaced faith is lame.

:lol: Believe me, I am kicking myself every time I respond to you guys because at this point its just become entertainment for non FSU fans to see FSU fans talk about this shit. It is what it is, whatever happens is going to happen.

I'm just going to party like Ron Washington would this weekend and not worry about the public opinion of FSU.
:wash:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hilarious that FSU fans are actually trying to get others to believe that Winston didn't get paid to sign over 2000 items that are neatly authenticated and serialized in a nice orderly fashion.

I mean what story do you expect people to believe?

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go with the premise he got paid. No prove it. End of story.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Herbstriet said on SVP today that Winston should not be suspended unless allegation of being paid is brought forth. He said that is the difference between Hurley and Winston situations. Is he an FSU homer?

Also let it be known that Darren Rovell was called out yesterday by the founder and President of JSA. James Spence III. His James Spence in the article is the son of the third. When I get to a laptop I will link the article and tweets.

Oh well............ I mean if Kirk Herbstriet said it then I’m gonna have to go with that and change my entire take on all of this. He so skrong.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind if he got paid for autographs, however I do mind the blind devotion of ol Jimbo and the FSU fan base. Reading their fan sites and the comments in any article is like trying to reason with cult members. A lot of them have gotten downright creepy and delusional. Plus, the idiot nature of trading in the long term image of your school for short term success leaves me baffled.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hilarious that FSU fans are actually trying to get others to believe that Winston didn't get paid to sign over 2000 items that are neatly authenticated and serialized in a nice orderly fashion.

I mean what story do you expect people to believe?

Not trying to get you to believe he didn't get paid.... There just hasn't been any accusation YET. If someone comes out and says they have video or canceled check from Winston signing then its a different story.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to get you to believe he didn't get paid.... There just hasn't been any accusation YET. If someone comes out and says they have video or canceled check from Winston signing then its a different story.

Do you think he got paid?