• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Rose at 6' 230

I jest really like Rose, I ain't gonna lie..

He might be an irule 5*

If you look at his body style... and if you watched Bama last night... couldn't you see that Rose's body shape and stockyness could grow to what Upshaw has... Maybe it's just me :crazy: ... but that is what I see...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at his body style... and if you watched Bama last night... couldn't you see that Rose's body shape and stockyness could grow to what Upshaw has... Maybe it's just me :crazy: ... but that is what I see...

:nod:

I was really bummed when Lambert committed to Rutgers, then I remembered how good Rose was..

and now lots of real scouts are saying Rose is better right now than QL, and has tons of potential.

Gets me excited for our future.. jest hope we use them correctly, unlike some defenders of late

6_201772.jpg

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, here is my personal opinion on the current state of Nebraska football...........

Now do keep in mind, this is only an opinion..........

But I believe when you look back at the season, the one game that really stands out to me is the Michigan State game. What did we do so differently in that game? We played defense. We completely shut them down. What did we really not do well in any other game the rest of the entire season? Play defense.

Our offense does have issues at times, but I believe if our defense can get to the point where they are getting off the field and giving our offense more of a chance to get on the field and get in rhythm, we are a very difficult team to beat.

Moving forward, I hope to see the defense improve 10x what they were this season, and if we can do that............I see us competing with the best of 'em.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see the first few games of next season already............because at the start of this season we could all see those vulnerabilities on defense right away in the first few games.

I hope we do not see them next season in the first few weeks. That would be a fantastic sign.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bo should go get Marcus Coker..........we could run the Wishbone with him and Rex. Nobody would know who the hell was going to have the football.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bo should go get Marcus Coker..........we could run the Wishbone with him and Rex. Nobody would know who the hell was going to have the football.

Why did Coker request the release?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Coker request the release?

No idea. He apparently just was not seeing eye-to-eye with the coaching staff there and wanted to transfer to use his last 2 years somewhere else.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. He apparently just was not seeing eye-to-eye with the coaching staff there and wanted to transfer to use his last 2 years somewhere else.

that is a bad break for the Hawkeyes , he was something to build around.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a huge blow for the Hawkeyes..........they now have way more questions moving forward than they do answers.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, here is my personal opinion on the current state of Nebraska football...........

Now do keep in mind, this is only an opinion..........

But I believe when you look back at the season, the one game that really stands out to me is the Michigan State game. What did we do so differently in that game? We played defense. We completely shut them down. What did we really not do well in any other game the rest of the entire season? Play defense.

Our offense does have issues at times, but I believe if our defense can get to the point where they are getting off the field and giving our offense more of a chance to get on the field and get in rhythm, we are a very difficult team to beat.

Moving forward, I hope to see the defense improve 10x what they were this season, and if we can do that............I see us competing with the best of 'em.

vie said it before and ill say it again, had the '09 offense been able to put up 13-24 points a game, we win, or at the very least get to the national title

Huskers vs. Fighting Sanduskys tomorrow night.

Be there, or be chuck

:confused2:......:think:.......:finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.