• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

The pussification of american has never ceased to amaze me, but in a search of what I could do to better straighten me finger..

Self-Care at Home

It is not recommended that a person treat a dislocated finger at home. A visit to a doctor or the emergency department is usually necessary.
If a person has a dislocated finger, the finger will swell. To prevent further injury to the finger, immediately remove any jewelry, such as rings.
Apply an ice pack to the injured finger and elevate the hand above the level of the heart.

The doctor will realign the dislocated bones with a simple technique. This will often require a local anesthetic injection into the finger to help decrease or stop the pain and allow the doctor to reduce the dislocation and realign the bones. The patient may also receive medications by mouth, injection, or IV to help the pain and ease the reduction.
The injured finger will then be placed in a protective splint or be "buddy taped" to the healthy finger next to it.
The doctor may order a second X-ray to confirm the realignment of the finger and to check for any broken bones that may not have shown up on the first X-ray.

Mother fucker........ I looked at the som bitch, snapped in back into place and duct taped it over-night....... I can't wipe my ass normally- but other than that- i be livin, not going to a doctor for a fucking dislocated finger......... :L

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also had to finish me friend's captain & 7, cause it was all captain and no 7 and he hated it

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and ol Jack had a long runnin feud, he used to knock the crap out of me regularly.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

The pussification of american has never ceased to amaze me, but in a search of what I could do to better straighten me finger..

Mother fucker........ I looked at the som bitch, snapped in back into place and duct taped it over-night....... I can't wipe my ass normally- but other than that- i be livin, not going to a doctor for a fucking dislocated finger......... :L

Dr s are a bit overrated in my book, I d do the same if it was me en sech

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ stressin over high school.........

College is a blast....... but if you ain't having fun in high school chuckles......... you be trying to hard man...

Status
Not open for further replies.