• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Me damn roommate just don't understand that I don't want to come home from work and argue about politics..........

There be no talking about politics unless you agree 100% on the topics- so what be the point getting your blood pressure raised unless you are in a position of power anyway.......

He knew damn well that I was against the keystone pipeline, yet first thing he says when he walks in door "did you hear fucking obama vetoed the keystone pipeline" my response "good" he did not like that and started arguing, I basically said I had a long day and I did not want to fucking talk about politics. Then he said well you are the one that brought it up....... I said no dumbfuck, I did not walk in the door and say "did you hear fucking obama vetoed the keystone pipeline" ........ fucking dumbfuck

gotta love having roommates......

Drink all his booze and tell him it's fault for stressin' ya..:boss:

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm damn glad that pipeline got shot down. Don't want that sucker runnin' through my sandhills.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work finally got me a cool phone.. Casio command, rugged android... but I cant get it to connect to laptop Google search indicates it be common issue. But fix has something do to with tree roots and all way above me head.. so I cant get me music...

But i can post on the hoop!!!! :D

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work finally got me a cool phone.. Casio command, rugged android... but I cant get it to connect to laptop Google search indicates it be common issue. But fix has something do to with tree roots and all way above me head.. so I cant get me music...

But i can post on the hoop!!!! :D

Crick Crick Boom !!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why that Indiana player didn't try to draw a foul there. He wouldn't have been called for a charge.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
^^ Clip of the last 10 seconds. Man that buzzer shot came really close to going in. Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.