• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude..... I like fire line....... I have been running fire line crystal- liked it..

But Power pro is fucking amazing..

I have 10 lb fire line crystal on one reel and 50 lb power pro on the other...

The power pro casts better, is thinner... and wayyyyyy stronger.

Fire line is not even in power pros league sir... in fact- I'll say the fire line I have is shit compared to power pro- SHIT

power-pro-50-300g-spectra-50lb-300yds-green-braid-12lb-mono-diameter-32032-image-1__62786_zoom.jpg

I know pike are steel leader shy... but I'm talking about DP(dissapearing pink) fluorocarbon leader... like Yo-zuri Hd carbon..

STEP YOUR RIG UP SIR........

I didn't know power pro was that tiny in diameter and that hard to see en sech......

Regardless, the real reason I lost the fish was because my reel wasn't going to handle it no matter what line I had on it. A 10 lb Northern in current feels like a semi-truck on the other end of the line to begin with............there are 30 pounders in that river, it's hard saying what I had on the line, but it was like watching a bad movie.........the reel was literally humming

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know power pro was that tiny in diameter and that hard to see en sech......

Regardless, the real reason I lost the fish was because my reel wasn't going to handle it no matter what line I had on it. A 10 lb Northern in current feels like a semi-truck on the other end of the line to begin with............there are 30 pounders in that river, it's hard saying what I had on the line, but it was like watching a bad movie.........the reel was literally humming

So...... Um......... new rod and reel..........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Ye are a fucking moron sir.....

Bobbers have their place...

I was killing 5-10 lb cats at a small interstate lake off a bobber rig- my other pole I was letting bait sink down to top of moss bed and wasn't catching shit- throw a bobber holding thee bait about two feet off the moss..... hammerin them bitches

I use slip bobbers for crappies.......

If I'm going fishing for Catfish, I'm just gonna go up to the river and fish off the bottom. I'm not a big enough Catfisherman to go to a lake and find them and use a bobber for them....

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use slip bobbers for crappies.......

If I'm going fishing for Catfish, I'm just gonna go up to the river and fish off the bottom. I'm not a big enough Catfisherman to go to a lake and find them and use a bobber for them....

the best cats are always on the bottom...thats how they lived long enough to become the best cats

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...... Um......... new rod and reel..........

I need a different reel.........it's a good reel though. I paid a pretty penny for it, but yea to give you an idea of what the Northern are like in that current.......I snagged a Paddlefish that was pretty fuckin' big, and I was able to reel it in without much problem.

The Pike that I hooked was no way that big, unless I had the state record Pike on my line............but it was like a freight train came through there and hooked on to me spinner. Hell the damn thing almost pulled me in the water...........I actually considered myself lucky that the line did bust off the reel..........and technically it was the knot that came off the reel, thee FireLine didn't break..........the fish pulled my knot free right off that bitch

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I mysteriously get banned, let me explain myself.....

I am standing up for li0 right now and writing a couple PMs. I don't understand why he gets banned for simply joining a private group. He has never done anything wrong on the forum in public, and in fact is a great poster.

As I explained in my PMs, it's like going to a good bar and getting to know everyone there. There are douche bags there that you will never talk to, but there are good guys there that keep you coming back............then all of a sudden one night you come back to the bar and one of the good guys is gone.

I just feel like it was a turrible ban.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck em. I didn't get a retweet but this feg did?

"@937WillGrubb: For those of you missing out. @EMar46 is going off on twitter. He wants his check apparently."

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 days left til the first NCAA football game of the year.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also damn't..... I cant find facts- but I believe that at 150 kcfs of flow the river was only moving at about 25 mph.....

The flow out of the damn is at like 30 or 40 kcfs last i checked and the river hasn't come up any.....

So your 40 mph is greatly exaggerated...

Face it JJM..... Ye lost a nice fish because your gear is rigged for catching lil fish..... Not real fish..

I'd rather be over-geared and have everyone laughing at me- than miss a fish due to being under geared....

That's why me river cat rod is 13ft....

I use 7 1/2' - 8' rods, Penn 309 reels and load them bitches up with 80 lb braided and a 40 pound leader. Never landed anything remotely close to that weight, but if I ever hook into one, I'll be ready.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wanted to go get a catfishin rig, but I need to graduate and get a good payin job first.

My problem is I don't buy any fishing gear unless it's high quality shit..........that's why I spent a few hundred on my bass set up I have right now. To some that seems crazy, but I like to know I have the best gear I can get.

I grew up a bass fisherman.........that's why I'm used to using lures en sech.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 2 irule believing he can catch more largemouths with a bobber and a nightcrawler than I can catch with a lure

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L 2 only going fishing for food......

I fish for the thrill of making the catch. I have 17 Master Angler awards and I'm prouuuuud of it :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.