• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM apparently works 60 hr weeks, goes to school, golfs every day, and fishes 3x a week

:twitch:

I work 40 hour weeks, go to school full-time, golf almost every day of the summer, and fish every day there is ice on the water....

And I'm at work right now.......it's not very hard to phone plorst at work

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 2 sleeping more than 6 hours though........you young shits sleep way too much nowadays

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided to read Eric Martin's tweeter page today.........

That guy is one goofy sumbitch...........

Very well may need to take some riddlin

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5761246460_acf7e885f4.jpg

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L 2 only going fishing for food......

I fish for the thrill of making the catch. I have 17 Master Angler awards and I'm prouuuuud of it :smokin:

I don't even care unless it's in the top ten..... master angler awards don't mean much as ye don't have to be a master angler to get a master angler award which is a lil odd...... Hell I caught my first fish big enough when I was 6......

Even if it's the top ten... I didn't turn it in when I got a top 4 largemouth....... Mostly because I didn't want anyone knowing where I caught it because it's a public lake that most fisherman around north platte don't know about- or how to get to it...

BTW........ I wasn't using a lure..... :D wasn't using a nightcrawler either.... but I was using a bobber............ :nod:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even care unless it's in the top ten..... master angler awards don't mean much as ye don't have to be a master angler to get a master angler award which is a lil odd...... Hell I caught my first fish big enough when I was 6......

Even if it's the top ten... I didn't turn it in when I got a top 4 largemouth....... Mostly because I didn't want anyone knowing where I caught it because it's a public lake that most fisherman around north platte don't know about- or how to get to it...

BTW........ I wasn't using a lure..... :D wasn't using a nightcrawler either.... but I was using a bobber............ :nod:

OMG how embarrassing!

:dance:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though.........I fish for me food in the Winter time. That is why we go.........to stock up the freezer.

In the summer time I'm going for the thrill of catching fish..........and it's not a thrill unless you catch a fish that's going to make it a thrill.

A stringer full of average crappies in the summer time is nice, but it's not what I'm looking to catch..........I'm looking to catch thee big one

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 2 irule being one of those Mexicans at the river who walks around proud as hell with a stringer full of Carp and Skipjacks

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We fish for food in the summer time.......... LOL

I think JJM needs to go out west and go catfishing with me...... I gaurentee he gets a thrill en sech....

and a cooler full of fish over the weekend..

HH not much for ice fishing- unless I can drive my truck out there- scared of ice en sech...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up at Yankton thee Mexicans swarm to Gavin's Point Dam........

And they all come down there asking to see my stringer (in Broken English)........and for the life of them they cannot understand why I'm down there catching and releasing fish...

It's funny. I'll bet there were 25 of them down there the other night. Catching Carp left and right...........they bring the whole family.........wives, kids....everyone

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also......

I would have the state record Rock bass- had I only known what the fuck it was when I caught it.........

3lbs 4 oz.....

Same lake as the 6lb 14oz largemouth I caught......

Cept rock bass was on a lure..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up at Yankton thee Mexicans swarm to Gavin's Point Dam........

And they all come down there asking to see my stringer (in Broken English)........and for the life of them they cannot understand why I'm down there catching and releasing fish...

It's funny. I'll bet there were 25 of them down there the other night. Catching Carp left and right...........they bring the whole family.........wives, kids....everyone

Hmm....... They must dislike thee asian fisherman as much as I do......

fuckers are ruuuuuuuuuuuuude

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Rock Bass don't get very big........

I caught a 1 1/2 lb Rock Bass years ago and that was a pretty nice fish

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a hybrid of some kind.....

Described it to my buddy about it later that day who knows a lot more about fishing than I do and he just..... :burt:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught and released about 30 fish the other night..........they were all just staring at me like I was crazy.

Caught Wipers all night long..........and fucking Gars too.......those fucking things are the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.