• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked in computing services, but we worked with huskervision. I knew all the huskervision guys.

For basketball games I could either keep stats, or I could run the banner ads...........that was a no-brainer for me as I got to sit right on the floor and do nothing.

For soccer games I did a ton of shit. Ran all the audio as well as tested all field speakers before the game, ran the scoreboard/clock, helped keep stats. You wouldn't believe how crazy these soccer folks get when you don't get the clock stopped within a millisecond of the referee signaling for it to stop.

thats cool...i've watched a couple soccer games when i was supposed to be working.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever gotten to go into TO's office?

I got to go in there 1 time.........and he was in there.........and I about pooped my pants. The doors to his office were just pure glass as I recall..........

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever gotten to go into TO's office?

I got to go in there 1 time.........and he was in there.........and I about pooped my pants. The doors to his office were just pure glass as I recall..........

i go into the administration office almost every day...but i have never set foot in his office. the door is glass if i recall correctly, but most every door to any department anymore is glass. it makes you be really careful when you are trying to pull a cart full of packages through them without letting the door slam on the back of the cart. i think that would get me fired.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he always leaves his door open though. i can see his half NU half OU signed helmet he keeps on his shelf. not sure what year it is from.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually now that I think about it I do recall more doors being glass. I just thought it was amazing how he had 2 complete glass doors with no trim or anything into his office.

The coaches offices look like trash compared to TO's office. Bo's office is pretty nice, but other than that, not so much.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be picturing those doors into his office wrong too, but that's the way I remember them for some reason..............I was in shock that I was walking in there so I wasn't really paying close attention to everything.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually now that I think about it I do recall more doors being glass. I just thought it was amazing how he had 2 complete glass doors with no trim or anything into his office.

The coaches offices look like trash compared to TO's office. Bo's office is pretty nice, but other than that, not so much.

obviously i've never been IN bo's office...and i've only been in his little "area" where his secretary sits twice...and it was in the same day when i had more than one load of stuff to drop off. i'm sure it is pretty nice though.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's is the only one that had a bathroom and shower in it...........unless that has been changed now.

All the offices overlook the weight room which was really cool.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think something like this is probably more fitting:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those cleats are so sick though....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forkem is not a "bad" poster per se.... But he is so bad about trolling/getting trolled. Arguments are not his thing. He should stick to kissing ass and choose to blab on about things other than football.

He gets owned harder than OD sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.