• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I found out today that I can get a $6,300 scholarship cause I got a 29 on my ACT. I think my final choices are down to KU and NU dudes...

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better than dropping it in a toilet. i did that the first week of my freshman year and walked to the Sprint store on 56th in Lincoln from campus because i didn't have a car and wasn't close enough with anyone yet to get a ride. that was awful.

How is dropping it in the toilet better? That would be an accident. This was me being an idiot and not checking my pockets before going swimming and realizing it after about 30 minutes of swimming.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is dropping it in the toilet better? That would be an accident. This was me being an idiot and not checking my pockets before going swimming and realizing it after about 30 minutes of swimming.

that's an accident as well. also i was trying to pull it out of my pocket to text someone while taking a piss when i dropped it so that wasn't very smart. i was more referring to the fact that i had to walk like 5 miles to get a new one.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that might only be in state, chuck. i know if you get a 30 you are pretty much guaranteed a regents scholarship. not sure if that is just for in-state students or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.